My Model

11:11

I saw her motioning for me to come over to where she was. I’m in big trouble.

When I was an arm’s length away from them, she politely asked Ms. Lee to leave and give us some privacy, which Ms. Lee gladly complied.

I’m dead. What does she think of me now?

“Tiffany-ssi, I know that it’s my first day and everything, but I am your guidance counselor and school rules say that PDA is not allowed in the school grounds. Is it okay if you don’t do that again?”

While she was talking to me I was only half listening to what she was saying and was taking in her beauty instead. Wow. She looks so beautiful up close. Her dark brown eyes are captivating. Her little nose looks so cute. It suits her perfectly. Those lips though. They look so kissable. I wonder what they feel like against mine. Aww, she has a cute little mole near . How cute.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I noticed that she was staring at me.

“Yes, Ms. I won’t be doing it again. Thank you for the warning.” I said and bowed to her.

“Alright. I’ll be in the faculty’s office if you need me.” She smiled and waved goodbye.

I watched her figure slowly disappear from my view.

“Tiff! What happened?” Amber asked, jogging to where I am.

“She saw me kiss your cheek.”

“Oh, what’d she say?”

“She told me not to do it again in school..” I trailed off, looking at the ground.

“Sorry, Tiff.”

“So that means we can do it again outside!” I said, grinning from ear to ear, teasing her. Her confused face made me laugh, “I’m kidding. Lighten up. It’s no big deal. She just gave me a warning.” I reassured her.

“If you say so. I’ll go back to the court, okay? See you later.” She said as she side hugged me. 

She jogged back to her friends and joined their game. Doesn’t this girl ever get tired of playing basketball? She’s always playing basketball every chance she gets. Before school, during lunch break, and after class.

What time is it? I looked at my watch, 1:30 it says. Hmm, ten minutes before photography class.

I headed to the studio. Almost everyone was there already. Well, except Amber and the boys. They were still playing. I sat next to Yuri and prepared my camera.

“Do you think she’s straight?” Yuri suddenly asked while setting up her camera.

“Who?” I asked, looking at her.

“You know who I’m talking about. Ms. Kim, of course.” She finished setting up her camera and looked at me.

“Well, I don’t know. She seems like a religious girl based on what she told us awhile ago so I’m not sure. But if I’m basing it on how she dresses and acts, I feel like she. She’s so boyish, you know? And I’m sorry for stereotyping but that’s just how I think she is. When I saw her awhile ago everything about her just screamed, ‘I’m a lesbian’. You know what I mean?”

She chuckled and thought of it for a bit before saying, “Yeah, I understand. At first glance I already sensed that there was something about her that made me think that she’s gay. My gaydar was going wild, you know?” She laughed.

“Yeah! My gaydar was going insane!” I said, high fiving her.

“Hey, Yuri. How’s it going between you and Jess? Didn’t you guys fight a few days ago?” I recalled Jessica telling me what the fight was about but I don’t remember it much.

“Yeah. She saw me making out with one of the cheerleaders in the locker room. She got mad at me and told me how I can get STDs and what not. We weren’t even doing it yet! Sigh.. She ruined the moment. The girl had to leave because she was embarrassed for being caught.” Yuri said, frowning.

I snorted. STDs?

“Really? She’s worried that you’re gonna get STDs because you were fooling around with a girl? Jessica blocked you, bro. I’m so sorry. I pity you.” I said, patting her shoulder. “Don’t worry, I’ll hook you up with a girl from the track n field team. You down for that? She has good stamina and endurance, if you know what I mean.” I said, winking at her and repeatedly nudging her elbow.  

She smiled from ear-to-ear. “I’m down. Thanks, Tiff. Bros forever.” She said and fist bumped me.

Ms. Lee entered the studio and walked to the front part of the room. “Class, we have a project due in three days. I want you guys to take pictures of what you find beautiful and compile them in a portfolio. It can also be just one picture. You guys decide. You will present it in front of the class on Monday. Our time today will be used for that so start now, so that you wouldn’t have to do much on the weekends other than compiling it. You guys can start taking pictures. Feel free to go outside the studio but stay inside the campus, okay? You’re not allowed to go outside of our school. Do you guys have any questions?” She asked, looking at us.

“Nope.” “We’re good.” “Nah.” Were heard from different parts of the studio.

“Okay. Since you guys don’t have any questions, I shall go back to the faculty’s office. Just go there if you need me.” She said and left.

“Tiffany! Let me take a picture of you.” Siwon said, winking at me.

Ugh. “No thanks.” I got up from my seat and went outside to head to the faculty’s office. I knew damn well what who I want to take a picture of.

I knocked on the door and Ms. Seohyun’s head popped out. “Yes Tiffany?”

“Uhm, is Ms. Kim in there?” I asked, trying to look over Ms. Seohyun if Taeyeon’s inside.

“Ah, she’s here. I’ll call her.” She smiled and went back inside.

Ms. Seo Juhyun is so nice. She’s the youngest teacher here. She’s just three years older than me! She started working part time here when she was a graduating student. She’s our Economics teacher. She’s really smart, beautiful too. I'm just not into her. She's too much of a good girl. Not into that.

Taeyeon went out the faculty’s office and faced me, “What can I do for you?” she asked.

I looked at her and noticed that her hair’s now braided and she changed her top. She’s wearing a white knitted sweater. She’s wearing earrings too! Wow. She's breathtakingly beautiful.

I smiled at her, “Is it okay if I take pictures of you? It’s for a project. It’ll only take 10 minutes.”

“Take pictures of me? Why me? I don’t know if I can do it, Tiffany.” She said, clearly shocked at my request.

I didn’t know what to say. I mean, I can’t just tell her that it’s because I find her beautiful, right? That’s too much.

I scratched my neck, looking down at the ground, "Uhm, well.. I-- Aish. Nevermind. Thanks anyway, Ms.” I pouted and walked away.

I walked around 5 steps before I heard her say, “Wait! I’ll do it.” 

As soon as she said those words, I instantly smiled mischievously. Mwahahaha! I intentionally pouted so that she’ll feel bad. Success!

I turned around, smiling. “Really?! You’ll do it?”

“Yes. So where do you want to do it?” She smiled awkwardly.

“Hmm, let’s go to the studio.” I said, leading her to the studio.

She walked beside me and said, “This is my first time doing this. I’ve never modelled for anyone before. I don’t even like taking pictures.” She chuckled. “But you looked so sad when I said that I couldn’t do it so I just it up.”

“Aww. Thanks, Ms. You won’t regret this! It’ll be easy. You’re naturally gorgeous anyway.” I said, looking at her straight in the eyes.

She looked away and nudged my arm, “You didn’t have to say that. And I know that I’m not beautiful so stop lying to me.” She said in a joking manner.

WHAT?! She doesn’t know that she’s beautiful?! I looked at her for a bit and fixated my eyes on something else.

“Whatever you say, Ms. I know beauty when I see it. I don’t lie too.” I smiled at her, showing how I wasn’t trying to fool her.

She looked at me for a moment and said, “Alright, alright. Thank you then.”

“We’re here.” I said as I opened the door.

I gestured for her to enter first.

“What a gentlewoman.” She chuckled.

“Of course! I try my best.” I said, chuckling.

“So just do what you’re comfortable in doing. I’ll just set up the lighting. I’ll be editing the background so don’t worry about the green screen behind you.” I said as I headed my way over to where the lights were.

 “Here, sit down for a bit and try to think of a pose.” I grabbed a chair and put it in the center of the studio.

I watched her as she timidly walked to the chair. She’s so nervous, it’s funny. I held in my laughter and finalized the settings of my equipment.

She was still deep in her thoughts when I finished setting up. I looked at her and observed her for a bit. She looks beautiful in her position right now. I took the camera and snapped a photo of her. The flash startled her.

“I wasn’t ready!” She panicked.

“Don’t worry. That was THE shot. We’re done.” I told her, smiling.

“What? Really? That was it?” Her eyes lit up when she heard me say, 'we’re done.'

“Yup. I only needed one shot and I took the perfect one. You were a natural! I didn’t even have to tell you how to pose.” I said, patting her shoulder.

“But I wasn’t even doing it intentionally.” She said and pouted a bit.

I chuckled, “That’s the thing, Ms. Kim. You look beautiful even though you don’t try to be.”

I looked at her and it seems like she was thinking of what I just said.

“Let me walk you back to the faculty’s office.” I said and waited at the door, opening it for her.

I let her go out first before I did. The trip to the faculty’s office was quiet. She didn’t say anything. It was a comfortable silence though. I didn’t mind it one bit. I was happy. I took the perfect shot and I kind of bonded with her, even if it's just for a few minutes.

We reached the office and I opened the door for her, “Thank you for stepping out of your comfort zone for me, Ms. I really appreciate it.”

“Thank you too, Tiffany.” She said, smiling a little.

“No problem.” I said, before closing the door.

I went back to the studio to pack my equipment. As I was wrapping things up, Jessica entered the studio.

“Hey, Jess.” I said, looking back at what I was doing.

“I knew you’d be here. You done with our project?” She asked.

“Yeah, you? What do you find beautiful, Jessi?” I asked her, curious as to what’s on her mind.

“I just took pictures of myself.” She said with a dead serious expression.

“Are you serious?!” I laughed hysterically, clutching my tummy. “Oh my god. My tummy’s hurting.” I couldn’t stop laughing.

Jessica couldn’t fake being serious anymore and laughed with me, “I was kidding. I took pictures of flowers. Have you seen the flowers in the garden? They look so beautiful and they smell so good too!”

“Oh really?" I said, still laughing a little, "I haven’t visited the garden in a while. I’ll pass by there sometime.”

“What about you, Tiff? What was your subject?” She walked to me and helped me pack my stuff.

“It’s ‘who’, Jess. I took a picture of Ms. Kim.” I said, looking at her to see her reaction.

She was shocked, “Really?! You got her to model for you?”

“Well, kind of. Have you seen her again? She’s wearing different clothes. She looks so beautiful.”

“Ah, yeah. I saw her awhile ago. A student spilled his soda on her. I didn’t know she changed clothes though. Good thing she has extra clothes.”

“Yeah. Good thing. She looks so beautiful, right?” I said, showing her the picture I took of Taeyeon.

“Wow. Damn, Tiff. That’s a great shot! How many shots did you have to take to get that one?” She asked, surprised at how beautiful the picture is.

“One. That was my first shot of her.” I grinned from ear-to-ear. “Beautiful, huh?”

“Yeah. Wow.” She said, still not believing that it was my first shot.

I took my stuff and walked to the door, “Let’s go home? I’ll drop you off your house.”

“I’ll pass. Yuri told me that she’ll take me home today.” She said as she went out the studio.

I closed all the lights before leaving. I caught up to her and said, “You guys are okay now?”

“Yeah. We made up awhile ago. It was a petty fight anyway.”

“Alrighty then. I’ll go now. Bye Jessi.” I said and headed to the parking area of the school.

I walked to my car baby. She’s a pink 2016 Honda Civic. I'm not much of a car person but I love my car. It suits me perfectly.

I put my stuff in the trunk and drove home.

Today was a good day. 

____________________________________________________________________

 

*peeks behind a wall* please don't get mad at me for not updating! I haven't been writing because I've been busy with work. I'm sorry T_T I'll work harder to update. Mianhe *bows* 

Anyways, this definitely won't be the last update this week. I promise! I'll see you guys in a few days. 

P.S. We finally reached the 50 subscribers mark!! Thank you guys! *bows*