Shots

11:11

When I got back to my condo, I immediately started editing the picture I took of Taeyeon. It took me a few hours to finish editing everything. It’s perfect. It’s a masterpiece.

Hmm, what should I do now? I looked around my room, trying to find something I can do or a book I can read. Suddenly, my phone started vibrating. I looked at the caller ID and answered it. “What’s up, Yul?”

“Hey! You up for tonight?”

“What’s with tonight?”

“It’s girls’ night at the bar! We can get free drinks!”

“I’m down! What time are you gonna pick me up?”

“I’ll pick you up at 8pm! See ya!”

I glanced at the clock and saw that it was 6:30 already.

“Alrighty. See you!”

 

After I took a shower, I stood in front of my wardrobe. Hmm, what should I wear today? I skimmed through my clothes and finally found something I want to wear.

I looked at the mirror and nodded. I look great. I decided to wear a leather jacket today. I matched it with a long, gray tank top, black pants, and black converse. I glanced at the clock and saw that it was 7:45. Yuri will be here soon.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a sandwich. One should eat before drinking alcohol. As I was finishing my sandwich, I heard my phone ringing. “Yoboseyo?” I held the phone with one hand while eating a sandwich with the other.

“Tiff! I’m already here in the entrance of your condo.”

“Alrighty. I’ll be down in a minute.” I said and ended the call.

I drank water and headed to the elevator. I live in the 8th floor but it isn’t that bad. My room has a view of the city. It isn’t that high nor is it too low. The elevator’s speed is normal so you wouldn’t have to wait for a long time to get down to the ground floor.

*Ding!* I glanced at the floor indicator to see that I’m already in the ground floor. See? It’s not that bad.

I walked outside and spotted Yuri’s car. I went to it and knocked on her window. She looked up from her phone and smiled, immediately unlocking the door. I entered the car and put my seatbelt on.

“You ready to have fun?” She asked and winked at me.

“Hell yeah! Let’s get free drinks, baby!”

“Let’s go!” She said and sped through the highway.

I looked at her and asked, “How long has it been Yuri-ah?”

“Since we went out together?” She glanced at me and I nodded. “I don’t know, a few months?”

I gasped. “It’s been THAT long?!” I looked at her in disbelief.

“Yeah. You’ve been busy with one of your girls that’s why.” She said and chuckled.

“Ah. That was a waste of time.” I said and laughed.

“Really?! Suzy was a waste of time?” She asked, looking at me and the road back and forth.

“Yeah. She’s too clingy. Really not into that. And she fishes for compliments A LOT. It’s annoying.” I rolled my eyes at the thought of that girl. Ugh.

“Fishes for compliments? What do you mean?”

“She always posts pictures on social media that has captions along the lines of “I look so ugly blah blah blah” even though she’s clearly not. I don’t even know why people take that bait and comment, “No you’re not! You’re gorgeous!” It pisses me off so much but you know that I can’t act on my anger much. If I did though, I would have called her an ugly human being. God I hate her so much.”

“I look so ugly blah blah blah” Yuri said, copying me while laughing out loud. “I didn’t know you hated her!”

“At first I didn’t but then she changed after a few weeks. She showed her true, annoying self. She even begged to get back with me but I rejected her. I couldn’t last a day with her anymore. It was that intense!”

“Alright, chill. Let’s forget that we ever talked about her, okay? We’re here. Let’s go have fun.” She said as she parked the car and patted my back.

“Let’s find new girls to flirt with!” I said and went out of the car.

“Wow. What a 180 degree turn. You bipolar or something, Tiff?” She chuckled and locked the car. “Let’s go inside.”

I looked at the sign of the bar, “The Soshi Palace”.

“Is this a new bar? I’ve never been here before.” I asked Yuri.

“It’s been here for half a year already. One of the owners here is a friend of mine so I’ve been going here a lot.” She said as she made her way to the bouncer.

“Frank! Meet Tiffany, my friend.” She said as she pointed at me.

I smiled at him and shook his hand. “Tiffany.” I said, repeating my name.

“Frank. I guess I’ll be seeing you here more often then? ‘Cause Yuri is here almost every week!” He said as he laughed and put his arm around Yuri.

“I guess so.” I said, chuckling.

“Okay, we’ll be going inside now. Bye Frank!” She said and saluted him.

Frank just laughed and shooed us so we went in and headed to the bar. “Two tequilas please.” Yuri said, as she sat down on one of the barstools.

I sat next to her and looked around, searching for attractive girls.

“Who’s the beautiful lady next to you, Yul? Is she your date for tonight?” He winked at Yuri as he was pouring our drinks.

“Nah. She’s a close friend of mine.” Yuri said, shaking her head.

“I’m Tiffany, and you are?” I asked him.

“Donghae.” He said as he held out his hand.

I shook his hand but before I could retrieve it, he held it up to his mouth and kissed it. Before I could say anything, Yuri immediately removed my hand away from Donghae.

“Oh hell no! Tiffany is off limits, okay? Not her.” She said, looking at Donghae straight in the eye, a little mad.

“Alright, alright. Chill out.”

“You better! Or else I’ll beat you up!” She said, bringing up her fist, warning him.

He put his hands up in defeat, “No Tiffany. I got it.”

I laughed at how Yuri was being over protective of me. She was always like that ever since we met. I don’t really know why but I don’t mind it.

Donghae then walked to the other side of the bar and made drinks for other people.

“Cheers!” Yuri said, raising her shot.

“Cheers to our first drink of the night!” I said, clinking my shot with hers.

We drank the whole thing in one go. “Donghae! Two more please!” I said.

He made his way over to us and poured tequila at our glasses.

“Have fun, ladies.”

We drank our second shot and grinned at each other.

“Oh we will.” Yuri and I said in unison. 

“Let’s dance?” Yuri asked, leaning in to my ear so I can hear her over the loud music.

“Sure!” I said and dragged her to the dance floor.

We danced with each other to get attention from people and it worked. Guys and girls were watching us as we were grinding our bodies against each other. We’ve done this multiple times. Sometimes we make out but we don’t do anything more than that. It’s perfectly normal.

After a while, Yuri told me that she’s gonna go talk to a girl she’s been eyeing for a while. I nodded at her and danced on my own.

Suddenly, a pair of hands were on my waist. “I didn’t know you were here.” A voice said, against my ear.

I looked at who it is and smiled, “Well, I am.” I leaned onto her more and grinded on her.

I faced her and put my arms around her neck and danced to the song.

“It’s been a long time since we’ve been this close to each other.” She said as she started to kiss my neck.

“Let’s not go there, Am.” I said as I moved my head away.

“Aww, come on. Just for tonight?” She asked, pouting.

“Nope nope nope.” I said as I stuck out my tongue at her.

“Fine. Excuse me then. I shall find a girl who actually wants me.” She said and left.

I waved at her and headed to the bar.

“Two shots please!” I told Donghae as I held up two of my fingers.

“Two shots for Tiffany.” He said as he gave me the shots.

“Hey! One is for you.” I said, pouting.

“Sorry, can’t drink while on the job.” He said.

“Aww. Really? Not even just one?” I said, trying to persuade him.

“I really can’t. I’ve done that before and I messed a lot of things up. I’ll lose my job if my boss finds out that I drank again.” He shot me an apologetic smile. "Sorry, Tiffany."

“Owell. It’s okay. I’ll drink both then.”

I drank one after the other quickly. Tonight is gonna be a good night. I walked my way over to the dance floor and danced again. I swayed my hips and danced to the beat of the song. Everything was all good.

“Tiff! Drink with me!” Amber said, as she put a shot glass on my hand.

I drank it in one go and gave her back the glass.

“Thanks, Am!” I said and kissed her cheek.

“No biggie!” She said and walked back to the bar.

 

____________________________________________________________________

There will also be in the next chapter so *wink wink* anticipate it. 

Also, there's nothing going on with Amber and Tiff, okay? So no need to worry about that. They're just good friends :) 

SPECIAL SHOUTOUT TO ALGAMA1992! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR UPVOTING!