The Talk

11:11

The date with Salt was nothing special. She was too giddy and excited. She wanted to watch a movie so we did, and she got cold so I gave her my jacket again. She ended up taking it home AGAIN. We made out in my car when we got to her house. It was alright. She was happy, I was fine. We ed in her house, it was great. I made her feel great. She knocked out after 3 sessions. I left immediately and just went home. I feel like she likes me too much. But hey, I’ve got a buddy so I’m happy. I won’t be complaining any time soon.

School went by smoothly after that. I’m surprised Taeyeon or Ms. Sunny didn’t try to talk to me. It’s been a week since the Salt incident. I guess they forgot about it. Sweet!

Jessica teased me the whole day after Salt came to school. It got quite annoying but I know she’s just doing that because she likes Salt. And she admitted it to me that she does indeed, like Salt. I was right. That’s how she usually is. If she doesn’t like who I’m seeing, she wouldn’t want to talk about it. She wouldn’t even mention their name or try to talk to them. But it’s all good. I'm glad she likes Salt.

Our English class just finished when Taeyeon asked to talk to me in the faculty’s office. Sigh, I guess this is it. She remembers.

“Hi,” I said as I entered the room, smiling at her, “You wanted to talk to me?”

“Yes. Please sit down.” She said, seriousness evident in her voice.

Yup, she definitely remembers. I hope she’s not mad at me.

I sat down and just looked at her, my hands on my lap. She seems a bit scary.

“I’ve already warned you about PDA before, Tiffany. I’m disappointed that you disregarded my warning.” She said as she looked at me straight in the eye.

“But I wasn’t even expecting that kiss! She was the one who did it. I’m sorry.” I told her as I looked down, her stare making me feel small.

She sighed, “Who was that girl anyway? Is she from here? Sunny told me that she hasn’t seen her here before.”

“She’s not from here. She’s a college girl, I think.” She’s in college, right? Or is she in high school? How old is she again? I forgot. Oh well, that’ll do.

“I see. Did you know that outsiders aren’t allowed to enter the school without talking to the faculty first?” She said, still looking at me.

I nodded as I glanced at her and looked back down on my lap.

“Tiffany, you’ve studied here for what, 4 years already? I know you know the rules in here. I’ve only been here for 3 weeks yet I’ve had to talk to you twice already. And it’s about the same issue.” She said, shaking her head.

“I’m sorry, Ms. I promise there won’t be a third time, okay? I’ll make sure.” I said, half pleading and half determined that I really won’t do it again. I won’t let it happen again.

“I’m sorry too, Tiffany. I’m afraid I have to give you a shot. If you get three, you’ll have a minor offense. And if you still don’t listen and get five more after the three, you’ll get a major offense. If you get an offense, whether it be minor or major, you won’t be able to be part of the honor roll. So be careful with your actions. I really don’t want to be the bad guy here but it has to be done. I’ve already given you a warning. I’m disappointed in you. I’ve seen your grades, they’re above average so stop wasting it on things like this. Focus on your studies.”

I frowned, it seems like I really upset her.

“I promise it won’t happen again. I’m sorry for disappointing you, Ms. Kim. I won’t do it again.”

“Good. You may leave now.” She said, her face showing no emotion as she stood up and opened the door for me.

“Thank you. I’m sorry.” I said as I bowed to her and left the faculty’s office.

Sigh.. I feel really ashamed. She got really upset. The way she looked at me while talking to me, made me upset at myself. the honor roll, I never dreamed to be part of that . It’s Taeyeon’s perception of who I am is what I’m concerned of. I really don’t want her to think I’m a bad person.

I took out my phone and texted Salt.

“Hey, no more school visits, okay? Just text me when you want to go out.”

I was about to put my phone back in my pocket but it vibrated. Wow, that fast?

Salt: Why? What happened?

Me: I got in trouble. Outsiders and PDA aren’t allowed in school. The guidance counselor saw us last week when you visited me.

Salt: I’m sorry for getting you in trouble. I’ll make up for it, okay? See you soon ;) x

Pfft. A wink emoji?! She doesn’t even know how upset I am right now. Whatever. I put my phone back in my pocket and didn’t even bother to reply anymore. Minus points for you, Salt. ing condiment. Such an ignorant girl.

What day is it today? I looked at my phone. It’s Friday again. Sigh. I’ve got nothing to do.

I looked around the parking lot. All my friends left already. Their cars aren’t in here anymore. Oh well. I’ll just stay home and chill for a change. Watch Netflix. I need to catch up on a couple of shows anyway.

I went home and binge watched the show FRIENDS until late Sunday night. It was great. I had some time to myself and I’m happy that I stayed home. 

--

A month has passed since Taeyeon talked to me and everything went back to normal. The first few meetings after it made me a bit hesitant to approach her but it seems like it’s out of her system already. She even asked me to help her with her stuff, which I gladly complied to. I mean, that’s plus points for me, right? I have to regain her trust in me somehow. Ever since she asked me that one time to help her with her stuff, I made it a vow to myself that I must do it every time she has a class with us. She doesn’t even need to call me anymore. I just show up outside the faculty’s office to get her stuff for her. Everything was automatic, you know? I get her stuff for her before class and bring it back after. The looks the other teachers were giving me when I enter the faculty's office made me think that they know that I like Taeyeon but I highly doubt it. I mean, they probably just think I’m a nice student.

Nothing out of the ordinary happened. My friends and I still kept having lunch with Taeyeon and the other teachers. We were getting closer. Which is great. I make an effort to not always sit next to Taeyeon so that I wouldn’t be obvious. I mean, I wouldn’t want her to know that I like her! It’ll change a lot of things! And I don’t want that. I want this relationship thing that we have right now. Student-teacher relationship. I can’t really ask for more anyway. Well, at least not yet. I respect her and the school. Wait, scratch that. I just respect her. the school.

--

Class just ended when Yuri and I headed to the parking lot to get to our cars.

As we were walking to our cars, I grinned and faced her, “Hey, want to go to The Soshi Palace?”

“Right now? But it’s just,” She looked at her watch, “4pm!”

I rolled my eyes at her, “Of course I’m talking about later! Not now, you idiot!”

She looked at me then nodded, “True. That makes sense.”

I shook my head, “So, you down to go?”

She thought about it for a moment, even putting her fingers at her chin to show that she is actually thinking of it, “Yeah! I haven’t gotten laid in a while so let’s go, baby!”

“Eww. Never call me ‘baby’ ever again. That was disgusting. Anyways, see you later at 9pm?” I told her as I opened the door to my car.

“Sure! See you later baby!” She said quickly as she winked at me and went in her car.

“Eww!” I said, closing the door and starting the engine.

I drove off the parking lot still cringing at the memory of Yuri calling me baby. Ick.

As I arrived at my condo, about to get out of my car, a text came and it was from Yuri.

“Person who gets the most girls today buys the other drinks the next time we go to the bar!”

I grinned mischievously and replied, “Deal.”

I took a nap and woke up 2 and a half hours later. It’s 7pm now so I started to get ready. I did my usual routine. I took a shower and picked out my clothes. Hmm, what clothing will be easy to remove? I decided on wearing a simple black muscle shirt and denim short shorts, matching it with black vans. Casual. I like it.

After I got dressed, I started eating dinner. I cooked salmon and rice with mixed veggies for myself. I usually just cook for myself since it saves a lot of money. Plus, my Dad is a great cook so it would be a shame if I wasted all the hours he spent teaching me how to cook in buying instant food. He started teaching me how to cook when I was 10 years old because I had to cook for myself when he’s at work. I had to fend for myself. But it’s okay. I don’t love my Dad any less. He taught me a lot of things and I am very grateful for him.

Anyways, it’s 8:10pm now. I have to leave. I washed the dishes and went down the parking lot to get to my car. I arrived at the bar just in time to see Yuri’s car parking in the parking lot. I parked my car next to hers and got out, smiling at her.

“You ready for a wild night?” I asked her.

“ yeah I am.” She said.

 

__________________________________

Get ready for in the next chapter.