Chapter 8- Oh Sehun

Ice Cold Love

Oh Sehun||

Ugh. I groaned as I felt the sunlight peek through the curtains.

I rolled over on my stomach.

I did not want to go to school.

I debated internally whether I would or not, then I found myself thinking of [Y/N].

Jesus. Before, the only girl that actually occupied my mind was Shadow. It was all right to me because it was not like I would meet or whatever.

But after that incident with [Y/N], I swear she occupied my thoughts most of the time.

You don't say? A voice inside my head remarked, full of sarcasm.

Hell, you even transferred to her school. The voice was laughing now.

Aish. Shut up will you.

I stood up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

While I showered, I found myself thinking about what happened that night.

I was on my way to EXO’s hangout place when I felt someone following me.

I turned back, and called out, “Whoever you are, show yourself.”

Before I knew it there were ten guys surrounding me. A guy stepped forward, “You shouldn't have tried to steal my girl, Oh Sehun.”

Who the is this? Girl? What girl?

I raised an eyebrow at him, “I don't even know you.”

He smirked, “Oh you will, soon enough.” He nodded towards his ‘friends’.

Two guys immediately rushed toward me, with their fists in the air.

I crouched down and did a sweep kick. The two guys fell forward.

I turned to see three guys charging at me. I put my right foot against one guy’s foot and he fell forward.

I kicked the other guy’s face and he already doubled over.

The hell? These guys could barely fight.

The other guy tackled me to the ground and started punching me.

I tried to dodge as much as I can but man this guy was heavy af.

I kicked his back and he was stunned for a second. I took the opportunity to push him off of me and kick him where the sun doesn't shine.

Pretty much the same thing happened with the four remaining guys. Pathetic assh*les.

I looked around, the guy's were down on the ground, groaning in pain.

I looked at the guy from earlier and said, “that all you got?” I turned to walk away when I heard him charging towards me.

I quickly dodged and grabbed his arm.

The hell? He has a knife. I was caught off guard, and he tackled me to the ground, he started punching me.

I groaned and tried to kick him off but he didn't budge. He stood up, and brought the knife to my line of sight.

Yeah, kill me, now bastard. I thought.

I grabbed his arm and hit his forearm, which made him drop the knife, slicing through my skin in the process.

The hell. I pushed him off me and started punching him. He fell to the ground eventually.

As I was going to walk away, I was pushed forward, and I fell to the floor.

When I looked up the four guys that I've already beaten up (or so I thought) and the guys who had a knife were huddled around me.

They started to kick me, and I found myself no longer having the energy to fight back.

One of the guys kicked one more time, and I groaned in pain.

“That all you got?” The guy with the knife mocked, turning my words against him. They mocked me some more, and eventually left.

After making sure they wouldn't come back, I dragged myself to the playground tunnel, and sat down.

“Sh*t” I hissed in pain, trying to figure out if the cut was deep.

I got my handkerchief out and tried to stop the bleeding.

But then, I heard footsteps. I looked up, “Who the ?”

I was surprised to see a girl staring right at me. I looked down at her uniform, Seoul High.

She doesn't belong to my school. “Need help?” She offered.

I scoffed, “No thanks.” I heard her mutter something under her breath about guys and their ‘macho’ tendencies.

She then placed her bag on the ground beside me. She opened her bag, and brought out all these first-aid supplies.

Before I knew it, I found myself staring at her. As cliché as it would sound, the only source of light was the full moon, and I couldn't help but think how beautiful she looked under the moonlight.

“You're bleeding.” I think I heard her say that, I really wasn't sure. It's rude to stare, but whatever. She really looked beautiful. This is not me, I thought. It's definitely the blood loss, I convinced myself.

“Where?” She prodded. I groaned, guess I couldn't just stare at her all night.

I bring my arm to her line of sight. And she looked positively delighted. What I'd do to see that smile again.

“Forearm. That bastard had a knife.” I grumbled.

She didn't say anything and started to clean the cut or cuts I wasn't sure.

I saw her unwrapping a band-aid. “I don't have enough band-aids for all your cuts, but I'll put them on those that seemed worse. I hummed in response.

“There, done.” She said, patting the spot where she had placed the band-aid.

She stood up and grabbed her backpack. And just as she was about to leave, I said, “Thanks.” She nodded and left.

Interesting girl. I found myself thinking of ways as to how I could find her. Hell, I didn't even know her name.

Finally deciding that finding her is close to impossible, I stood up to go home instead of hangout with the guys.

I took a step forward, and almost fell. What the hell?! I looked for the cause, and found a small bottle.

I picked it up, a betadine bottle? Could it be hers? I vaguely remember her getting out a small betadine bottle, and I tried to stop a smile forming on my face.

I saw a blue paper taped around it, I turned it around, Lee [Y/N].

I smirked to myself, [Y/N]… you just made it easier to find you.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my phone ringing for the other room.

How long was I in the shower?

I turned the shower knob off, and grabbed my towel, and went back to my room.

I grabbed my phone, Chanyeol is calling…

I slid my finger on the screen, and placed it beside my ear,

“ What?”

“Are you done? We're right outside. We've been calling since forever.” He whined.

“Yeah yeah.” I mumbled and ended the call. I just grabbed a shirt, some jeans, and some sneakers. And I was out the door.

The moment I got out of the door, I heard Chanyeol whining, “Oh my god, you took forever. We're gonna be late.”

Kai, Baekhyun, Suho, and D.O. looked at him funny.

I raised an eyebrow, “Since when did you care about being late?”

He flushed. Oh good lord, somebody has a crush.

You're going to make fun of him?

You have a crush too.

Shut up. I mentally groaned.  

“U-uh n-nothing.” And he hurried away.

We looked at each other, and laughed.

Once we reached the school grounds, I noticed that Chanyeol had again run off.

“Look at lover boy go!” Kai teased, pointing near the entrance.

And true enough, Chanyeol was there, talking to a girl, and he was looking very shy.

“Who's the girl?” I wondered out loud.

“Oh, she's new, she transferred to our class just yesterday.”

I nodded, “let's leave them be, and go to class.”

My friends agreed silently, and as we were walking, I saw [Y/N] in my peripheral vision.

And she was, again, on her phone, like yesterday.

Nothing was really off, except she was smiling--that same smile when I first met her.

I felt a stab of jealousy.

Whoa, whoa there, Oh Sehun and jealousy don't go together.

Well Oh Sehun, and ‘she looked beautiful under the moonlight’ don't either.

I mentally slapped my forehead.

“Yah, Sehun? You still on earth?” D.O. teased waving a hand in front my face.

I shoved his hands away, “Aish, stop it!”

We continued our ways to our own classrooms, and I sat down in my seat.

[Y/N] walked in, and mumbled a quick goodbye, saying that she'd see whoever was on the phone later.

She sat next to me, and noticed that I was staring.

Sh*t, I mentally panicked.

I boyishly nodded at her.

Yeah, Sehun, keep it cool.

She greeted me with a tight-lipped smile, and I almost laughed at how cute she was.


 

Tell me what you think~!

Who do you think the girl Chanyeol is talking to? and who is shadow??? 

<3 comments, subscriptions, and upvotes are appreciated <3

--merpina