Chapter 6- Smile

Ice Cold Love

Oh Sehun||

I was walking towards my class, feeling a bit down, when I felt someone, or specifically a few people following me.

No, not my ‘fangirls’, but.. I glanced to the side, and see Kai, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun acting innocent, and looking everywhere but me.

I stopped on my tracks and turned back. Chanyeol glanced at where I previously was and a confused look was on his face.

I tapped his back.

He jumped in shock and looked at me with wide eyes.

“U-h hi Sehun.” He grinned. I

just raised an eyebrow.

Baekhyun and Kai turned to leave but I grabbed the, by the back of their shirts.

“Where do you think you're going?”

“U-uh nowhere!” They said in unison.

I tsked and turned away from them.

“C’mon Sehun, we want to see herrr!” They whined.

“Aish! Not too loud, people might hear”

“C’mon Sehunnnnn~~!!” They continued to whine as I made my way to my class as they continued to follow me.

When I was inside the classroom, their eyes were darting everywhere.

“Do you think it's that blonde girl?” Kai said pointing to a girl who was ogling at us, and who even ed the first two buttons of her uniform for us to notice her.

“Aniya, I don't think so. Hmm I think it's that red-haired girl.”

“Ani, you’re both wrong! It's the one sitting in front.” Baekhyun was pertaining to [Y/N] and I almost started to sweat.

“Aish! Get out!” I said shoving them away.

“Araaa! But we will find out!” With that, they left.

I mentally sighed in relief. I couldn't just sit down and expect them to leave. They would've found out who it was because I sat right next to her.

 

No one’s POV||

Speaking of her, [Y/N] was going over the math homework that was due that day.

Sehun noticed this, and racked his brains for an excuse to talk to her.

“Did you get the answer for #5 in the homework?”

Really, Sehun? Homework? Out of all things, homework? Wow, this must be some world record. World record for the worst excuse ever.

Oh Sehun could not believe it—he wanted to smack himself.

He was using schoolwork as an excuse.

He is part of a gang for crying out loud, who would think that he actually does homework (well, he does, but no one needs to know, it ruins the whole badboy image).

As if that wasn't bad enough, the excuse was to get someone’s attention.

Sehun actually had the answer, but he just wanted your attention—he wanted an excuse to talk to you and hear your voice.

He's never really wanted anyone's attention except yours, but he wouldn't really admit that to himself.

[Y/N] looked at him, a bit surprised. She didn't think he'd still talk to her as they were now ‘even’. She had tended to his wounds and he had tended to hers.

Nevertheless, after getting over her initial shock, she responded to his question. “Oh yeah, here, the answer is x is equal to 10.” She then showed her paper to him.

Sehun stared at the paper, pretending to think over it.

Thinking that he couldn't understand your handwriting, you mumbled an apology, “ Sorry, my handwriting is a mess sometimes. But the gist of it is that you have to simplify the fraction and you'll end up with the same denominator and from that you can isolate x.”

Sehun faked an ohh. “Yeah I get it now. Thanks.” And he did something he never usually did.

His mouth found itself curving upwards on its own.

You were stunned. He smiled, and somehow, you couldn't tear your gaze away.


Back to back update~ yay haha. do tell me what you think!