Chapter 15- Sehun vs Suga

Ice Cold Love

Lee [Y/N]||

The school bell rang, and everyone looked to the teacher, waiting to be dismissed.

“Okay, you may go.” She looked at me, “[Y/N], please see me after class.”

I internally panicked, what did I do?

Once everyone was out, I approached Ms. Kim at her desk.

“Yes, Ma’am?”

She smiled, “Don't worry, you're not in trouble, I just have a small favor to ask.”

 

Oh Sehun||

“Yah! Give my phone back!” Chanyeol whined, reaching around Baekhyun to get his phone. I looked at them and shook my head, they look like a couple right now.

“Yah--isn’t that BTS??” D.O. pointed out, nudging me.

All of us looked up and true enough, standing right outside our school gates was BTS.

What the hell are they doing here?

 

Min Yoongi (Suga)||

“We’ve been here awhile, where is she?” Jin whined, pulling on my sleeve. I swatted his hands away.

“Maybe, she left, you know, without us noticing.” V stuck a tongue out in my direction.

“Aish! You guys are so annoying, all of you can just go, you know.” I grumbled.

This made them grin, “Aniya, we wanna see her.”

I rolled my eyes at them, and tried to look for any sign of [Y/N].

“Yah! Yah! Isn’t that EXO??” J-Hope said nudging me, and pointing in a particular direction.

“Huh?” I looked at where he was pointing at. I squinted my eyes, that’s EXO alright.

“Didn’t know they attended this school.” RapMon shrugged.

I sighed, “Don’t cause trouble, aight?”

V teasingly grinned at me, “Why? Scared that your girl is gonna run off seeing you violent?”

I rolled my eyes, “As if. She knocked a guy unconscious.” I smiled at the memory.

“Aigoo. Helloooo~ Lover boy~~ Hello? Back to earth please.” J-Hope said, waving his hands in front me and snapping his fingers.

“Aish!” I pushed his hands away, and we heard several footsteps coming our way.

We stopped goofing around and straightened up, looking right at EXO.

“What are you doing here?” Suho asked.

“Why? You don’t own the place so we can come here whenever we want.” V smirked.

 

Lee [Y/N]||

Aiyo, finally out of class. I can’t wait to sleep, oh right, I have to do the project thing with Sehun.

My shoulders slumped and I dragged my feet to the exit.

As I dragged my feet to the exit, I noticed six figures blocking the way.

Huh? Isn’t that EXO? Why are they in the middle of the gates?

As I approached them, I saw that across from them was several guys. My eyes landed on a particular mint-haired boy.

Don’t tell me he belongs in a gang too?

Judging from what the people with him are wearing, untucked uniforms, some of the members’ hair gelled back, hell one was even wearing a leather jacket, so I'm guessing my intial hunch was right.

I wanna go home already, but first the damn project.

I walked towards them and tapped Sehun on the shoulder.

“Yah, are you done? Can we go now?”

He turned to me, slightly surprised.

“Go where, [Y/N]?” Suga asked, eyes wide.

“Eh?! You do know her! We saw you drag her away yesterday!” Chanyeol accused, pointing a finger at Suga.

“WAHHH! SHE’S THAT GIRL!” His friends, I assumed, practically screamed. I sweatdropped, Oh no.

“She’s the one that saved you right!!” One of the guys said, turning to Suga.

I ignored them. “We have a project to do.” I replied.

I looked at Suga and his friends, I assume, “What are you doing here?”

“Suga came here for you, and we followed him.” A blonde boy blurted out.

Suga smacked the back of his head, “Aish! Be quiet!”

“Ow, Loverboy, that hurts.” This only earned him another smack.

Loverboy?

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, “Wae? You need something?”

“Yeah, I need you to come with us.” Suga says, grabbing my wrist.

“H--huh?” He was about to drag me away, when I felt another hand grab my other wrist, Oh boy.

I turned to see the two trying to bore a hole in each other’s heads. “Yah, you can’t just force a girl to come with you.”

Suga smirked, “What makes you think she wants to stay with you?”

Sehun looked at your direction and raised an eyebrow.

“Suga, we have a project to do so let goooo” I practically whined.

Suga narrowed his eyes at Sehun but let go of my wrist.

Sehun smirked in victory.

Aish, what’s wrong with these guys?

He tugged on my wrist and pulled me closer to him, right beside him.

Suga glared at him, but Sehun just grinned.

What’s up with these two?


“Let’s go!” Sehun said (too happily, if I may add) and dragged me away.

 


 They didn't kill each other yet~ 

 

Disappointing, jk.

 

 

So far Sehun-1, and Suga 1 (for the date) 

 

Tell me what you think!