Chapter 13- Eyes set on someone else

Ice Cold Love

 

Lee [Y/N]||

“So you will be working in pairs that I will be assigning,” my science teacher drawled out, “this will be due at the end of the school year. However, I highly encourage you to start on this project as soon as possible, as this requires a lot of research, and this would consist of 35% of your final grade.”

This class was one of the many many classes I have with Sehun. In all of my classes with him, he sat right next to me, and I find it a little weird.

I almost groaned when the teacher said the word ‘pairs’. I'm not a big fan of working with someone else.

“Lee [Y/N] and Oh Sehun.”

As the teacher continued to call on the names, people started to pair up.

Sehun turned to you and mumbled, “ I guess we should start as early as possible.”

He coughed, his ears turning a shade of red.

Is he sick?

“I was thinking that maybe we can start pitching ideas tomorrow after school?” I suggested, and he nodded.

“Do you wanna do it at my place or…?” He trailed off.

“We can do it at your place, cause Kikwang and his friends are at home.” I grumbled, he had his own place with his friends, the mansion, but he chose to crash our parents house.

He was about to say something but the bell rang.

“I'll just meet you at the front gate tomorrow?” Sehun asked, standing up. I nodded, and fixed my things.

When I stood up and went out the door, Sehun was leaning opposite to the door, waiting for someone. He straightened up once he saw me, and started to walk.

Right, we have the same class, again.

He stopped walking abruptly and I almost bumped on to his back.

I peered over his shoulder to see a girl holding out a pink envelope in front of him.

Omo. Is that a confession?

I glanced at him, he had a blank expression on his face.

“S-Sehun-sshi, I-I really really l-like you.” She started, blushing. “Please go out with me.” She said, bowing. Not hearing any response, she looked up.

Sehun blocked the letter in front of him, “I'm not interested.” He stepped to the side and continued walking.

My eyes widened, the girl was pretty, though.

I caught up with him and playfully nudged his arm, “ Someone’s a heartthrob.”

He rolled his eyes at me, “Shut up.”

“She was pretty though, why reject her?” I was genuinely curious. I mean, she just asked for him to go out with her--one date wouldn't hurt.

He stopped and turned to me, leaned down to my height and smirked, “Why are you so interested?”

I flushed and took a step back.

He grinned, seeing my reaction, then looked me in the eyes,

 

“Simple, I rejected her, because I have my eyes set on someone else.”

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

tell me what hat you think!

also, if you see this story updated but without a new chapter, it's because I'm trying to edit as I go! :)