Chapter 11- Boyfriend? Nope.

Ice Cold Love

Lee [Y/N]||

“Well, I guess it’s a given since you’re dating a Beast member after all.” Some guy rambled.

Oh my god. I tried to stifle a laugh--God knows I did.

I looked at the rest of Beast and they had the same expression.

Kikwang was the first one to break the silence. He laughed, and said, “That’s like, .”

“Well, it would really be , since I’m her brother.”

As if on cue, me and the rest of Beast laughed, while EXO was just looking at us with a dumbfounded expression. And I could’ve sworn that a look of relief came over Sehun’s expression.

EXO then looked at each other, and started laughing nervously.

“Where are we going anyway?” One of the guys with Sehun asked.

“My house--to hangout and for food.” Kikwang easily answered. 

I stared at my brother and raised an eyebrow-- whatever happened to 'don't trust others easily'? 

...And he just ignored me.. The nerve! 

YoSeob nodded, “Yup, it’s like a thank you, I guess for helping us out.”

 

No one’s POV||

Soon enough, They were all in front of a house, but to EXO, they were staring at a freaking mansion. Kikwang pressed on an intercom, grinned, and waved in front of a small camera attached to the intercom, “It’s me!”

The gates automatically slid open, and they walked towards the main entrance. Butler Wong bowed, and smile as he greeted, “Welcome back, Miss [Y/N].” You smiled, “[Y/N] is fine.”

Kikwang lead you guys to a huge dining area. Shortly after, a woman in her early forties entered the dining hall. She smiled as her eyes landed on you, “Welcome back, Miss [Y/N].” You smiled.

“What would you like to eat?”

“Seafood!”

“Barbecue!”

“Noodles!”

Beast members, minus Kikwang, simultaneously answered.

“Aish!” Kikwang smacked his friends at the back of their heads, “Yah, more respect, arasso?!” He turned to the Ahjumma, and smiled, “Anything would be great, we’re starving.” The Ahjumma smiled and went back to the kitchen.

 


“I don't think we've introduced ourselves, I'm Kikwang. These are YoSeob, JunHyung, DooJoon, DongWoon, and HyunSeung.” Kikwang introduced, motioning to the members one by one.

“I'm Suho, these idiots are D.O., Kai, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Sehun.” He motioned to s.

Junhyung glanced at their uniform and spoke up, “You guys go to the same school as [Y/N].”

Baekhyun nodded, “Yeah, we have history class together.”

Oh right, you said to yourself, no wonder he looked familiar.

Chanyeol, remembering seeing you when they ‘stalked’ Sehun, spoke up, “Ah! I think she and Sehun have homeroom together!” He looked at Sehun then at you for confirmation. You nodded, while Sehun visibly tensed up.

And just like that, you, Beast, and EXO fell into an easy conversation as you waited for the food to arrive.

 


 

Just a quick update for you guys!

Subscriptions, Comments, and/or upvotes are appreciated!

Do tell me what you guys think so far!