Chapter 7- Shadow Who??

Ice Cold Love

No one’s POV||

Right after school, Sehun, along with his friends (Kai, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, D.O., and Suho) went to their hangout place, as per usual.

They had just settled down inside when there was a knock at the door, followed by a voice that sounded way too happy, “Oppa!! Open up!”

Suho grumbled knowing full well it's his sister, Min Hee.

He stood up and opened the door, “ What are you doing here?”

She pushed him aside and jumped on the couch.

“I was bored and I didn't want to do homework.” She pouted. Min Hee was about three years younger than all of them. To them, she was like a little sister, and she looked at them as her big brothers.

Suho didn't have any choice, but to let her stay.

“I'm hungryyy~” She whined after a while.

“I'm gonna go get food~” she jumped up, but Suho stopped her.

“Are you crazy? It's already dark out. You know it's dangerous.”

She scoffed, “Pfft, I'll be fine.” She said flexing her ‘muscles’. We laughed at her attempt to copy Suho’s expression.

“Arasso. Do you want one of us to come with?”

She shook her head, “No need, I'll be fine.”

And with that, she left.

 


Kim Min Hee|| (Suho’s sister)

I went to the nearest convenience store, passing by a dark alley.

I got a few cups of instant noodles, some chips and drinks.

The cashier told me the total, and I handed her the money. She gave me my change and I left.

I was in the dark alley, on my way back.

I know, I know, I shouldn't have passed by this alley at this time, but this was a shortcut.

I was almost pass the alley when I felt someone grab me by the waist.

I was about to scream, when I felt the person cover my mouth.

I struggled but I froze when I felt something cold against my temple.

Oh no.. is that what I think it is??

I turned my head to the side, and from what I could make out of it, the person was holding a gun against my temple.

Before I knew it, there were already tears running down my face.

I felt that person’s breath in my ear, and whispered, “don't move or scream, and nobody gets hurt.”

He pushed me to the nearest wall and started to my school uniform.

I sobbed.

Someone please save me.

“What do you think you're doing?” A female voice resounded through the alley.

I turned to see a silhouette of a female standing a few good meters away from us.

No.. no… run away… save yourself. 

The guy also turned his head and let out a mocking laugh.

“Why would I do that, little girl?”

For a split second (thanks to a passing car’s headlight), I saw her face—well her eyes as her face was covered with a mask with an intricate design.

My eyes widened.

It's Shadow…

The guy turned his attention back to me, and Shadow took a step closer to us.

“One more step, and she dies.” The guy threatened, showing her his gun and pointing it directly at me.

I felt myself shaking, feeling hopeless.

Then I heard a gunshot.

My eyes widened.

The guy in front of me dropped to his knees, and finally to the floor.

“Run.” The female voice ordered.

And I did.

I turned back one last time to see her looking down at the guy, and grab the gun that had also fallen.

I ran back to my brother’s hangout place, panting.

“Min Hee! What happened to you? Why are you covered in blood?” Suho Oppa asked, worry written all over his face.

I sobbed, “Guy.. almost.. .. Shadow…gun…blood.”

Oppa hugged me and started to say words of comfort.

“What?” His friends burst out.

By now, all his friends had surrounded us.

Once I had calmed down, I told them what happened.

“So, Shadow saved you.”

I nodded, “I was scared for a second. I mean, I knew Shadow could fight using physical strength, but I didn't know if she could fight off someone with a gun. Hell, she even shot him from like 10 meters.”

My mood changing from traumatized to fangirling over Shadow.

Shadow was not some widely-known hero that everyone knew about. She was never in the news or whatsoever, but gangs in Seoul knew her.

The reason for this is that, a few months back, she had saved a member of a notorious gang in Seoul, I don't know which one in particular—definitely not EXO.

I don't know if that's when she started to save people, or she was saving people and at that night, the person she had saved happened to be a gang member.

That news spread like wildfire, at least in the ‘underground’ world.

Because of that, every guy who belonged in a gang, had atleast some sort of interest in her. This includes EXO.

They say that you'd know its Shadow, because she would be wearing a mask with an intricate design. This mask only allows others to see her eyes, but no one has really gotten close enough to see her eyes either, so her identity remains a mystery.

Ironic how she serves as some sort of ray of hope for those in distress, but her nickname (Shadow) is a product of an object blocking a source of light.

The different gangs in Seoul gave her that nickname—Shadow. Stealthy and mysterious.

 


Voila~! Another chapter! 

Don't forget to subscribe, comment and/or upvote!

Tell me what you think!

-merpina <3<3