Chapter 10- EXO + Beast

Ice Cold Love

Lee [Y/N]
 

I was with Beast, we had planned to getting something to eat at a noodle shop nearby. We were walking through a relatively dark alley, when several men blocked us.

“Look who we have here.” A guy with a lip piercing smirked.

“If it isn't Beast~”

I took a good look at them, and, out of instinct, counted. Twelve. Who are these people?

I glanced at Kikwang, and the others, they all had a bored expression on their face.

Another guy stepped forward and leaned down to my height, “Who’s this?”

“What a pretty face--” he made a move to touch my cheek, but Kikwang swatted his hands away.

“Don't touch her, if you know what's good for you.”

 

The guys with him laughed, “There's only six of you, there's twelve of us. What are you gonna do?”

 

Kikwang and the rest were ready to pounce on these guys when a calm voice spoke up.

 

“Don't you think it's unfair? You know twelve versus six?”

 

We looked at the direction that the voice was coming from.

Huh? Who's this?

There were six of them. I looked at the people with him, and I saw the new transferee-- Oh Sehun.

 

Oh Sehun||

“Let’s go to that noodle shop. I'm so hungry~” Chanyeol suggested.

We nodded and were at the entry of an alley we had to pass to get to the noodle shop when we heard voices.

 

“Don't touch her, if you know what's good for you.”

We saw Beast with [Y/N] and several guys blocking their path.

 

We looked at each other and Suho stepped forward, “Don’t you think it’s unfair? You know twelve versus six?”

They all turned to us, and the guy chuckled, “What's this? Backup?”

“Wait, Hyung, isn't that EXO?”

“Hmm? Guess you're right--” The guy fell to the floor--the guy from Beast earlier had punched him.

 

No One’s POV||

 

And what ensued was a gang brawl. It was chaotic--people lunging at each other, throwing punches, kicks, you name it.

EXO and Beast proved to be great fighters, when their opponents were all practically crawling on the ground--or at least they thought so.

 

While they were busy catching their breaths, a burly guy approached [Y/N] from the back, without anyone noticing, and had pointed a gun on her temples.

 

You froze. “Another move, or I'll blow her brains out.”

 

EXO and Beast looked at you.

EXO looked mortified, especially Sehun.

Beast looked tense, but knew that you could handle this guy.

 

EXO looked at the Beast members for help, but neither one of them said anything. Sehun could feel the rage take over his body, but at the same time he felt helpless.

 

The guy holding you as hostage smirked, “Not so powerful now, huh, Beast? I told you we were gonna--”

 

You grabbed his arm holding the gun and kicked the gun out of his grasp.

This made the guy kneel, and you kicked him at the side of his neck, making him fall to the ground.

 

Meanwhile, Kikwang had grabbed the gun the guy was previously holding against you and pointed it to him, “What were you saying, Bastard?”

 

The guy and his ‘friends’ practically ran away, terrified.

 

Kikwang shook his head, “These guys never learn.”

 

“Hey, let’s go.” He said, but EXO wasn't moving. They were stunned by what just happened.

 

She can fight?

The girl that always gets bullied, can fight? Omo.

 

Sehun was stunned, and couldn't help but stare at you in awe.

 

“Yah yah, let’s go.” Kikwang and the Beast members practically shoved EXO, and that's only the time they actually moved.

 

“W-wait! That was awesome!” Baekhyun exclaimed, catching up with Beast.

“I didn't know you could fight!”

“Well, I guess it's a given since you're dating a Beast member after all.” He rambled on.

Sehun froze, Aish, this idiot.

 

You and Beast looked at one another, and tried to stifle a laughter.