Chapter 9- Boyfriend?

Ice Cold Love

Lee [Y/N]||


I was this close to getting out of the school gates when I heard an all too familiar y voice.
“Yah, loner, where do you think you're going?”

Ignore her, [Y/N], she’ll go away.
Apparently, it did not work that way. Because once I had taken another step forward, two guys blocked my path.

I looked up to see two guys I didn't know, but was pretty sure that they were sleeping with this blonde b*tch.

Whoops, she had a name—SungHee was it?
One of the guys smirked, “Why don't you join us for a little play time?”


I practically barfed when he said that. He motioned his hand to touch me, when a voice made him stop, “What the do you think you're doing?”

I swallowed, uh-oh. This could not end well.


Oh Sehun||


“I'm so hungry~” Chanyeol practically whined, as we were on our way out of school grounds.
“Yah, loner, where do you think you're going?”

We turned our heads to the direction of that high-pitched voice. I saw a blonde girl, her two minions, [Y/N], and, I squinted my eyes, are those two guys?

Just what the hell are they planning?

I looked at D.O. and Kai, they had the same expression as I did.

“I think we should intervene.” Suho spoke up.

“I mean, they always bothered that girl, don't they? I don't think she did anything wrong.”

I wanted to smack Suho for his “that girl” comment, but let it pass, since that wasn't the issue at hand.

We nodded, and headed to their direction, when a voice boomed, “What the do you think you're doing?”

We looked where the voice was coming from, to be greeted by six guys, striding in their direction.
 

 


Lee [Y/N]||
 

Kikwang Oppa. He wasn't alone though, he was with his friends.

He grabbed the guy's wrist, and glared hard at him, “Don't you dare lay a finger on her.”

The guy laughed in his face, “Who’s this? Your boyfriend? Who would've thou—“

Kikwang had grabbed him by the collar of his uniform, and the sound of a fist colliding with a jaw was heard. And the guy practically fell to the floor.

I widened my eyes, and grabbed Kikwang’s arm which was about to throw another punch.

He stared at me, I just shook my head.

He obviously wasn't satisfied but let the guy go.


The other guy grabbed Kikwang’s shoulder to make him turn around, “Yah, who do out think you are, huh?”

Kikwang smirked and leaned down to look at the guy eye-to-eye, “Don’t I look familiar?”
 

The guy glanced at the five other guys behind Kikwang.

The guy’s eyes widened like saucers, and he went white, as realization hit him.


“Y-you’re B-beast…b-but…B-busan…”


“That's right, you have a quarter of a brain afterall. ” Kikwang said, patting him on the cheek.

“Now, I suggest you, your friend and those b*tches that brought you to run along if you don't want to end up in the hospital. Oh, and never bother [Y/N] again.”


The guy barely nodded and scurried off.


I sighed in relief, thinking it was over but I was wrong.


“YAH! Everyone listen up!” Kikwang’s voice was much louder now.


“Anyone, and I mean, anyone, who tries to bully [Y/N], will answer to Beast, got it?”


Everyone mutely nodded.
 

He slung his arm around my shoulder, “Let's go!” And dragged me away. 

What a bipolar.


“You could've easily killed those b*tches.” I heard him say.


“As your older brother, you know I can't let anyone hurt you.”


I rolled my eyes, here he is being an overprotective brother again, “Yeah yeah whatever.”


He flicked me on the forehead, “You're not off the hook yet, you know, you have to call me Kwangie Oppa.”

He grinned, and Beast laughed.


“Help me out here guys?”


“No can do, [Y/N]” they said in unison.

What? Is this line rehearsed?
 


Oh Sehun||


What just happened?


“What just happened? That was Beast right?” D.O. asked, voicing out my thoughts.


The rest of the guys nodded, unable to say anything.


Beast, from what I know, was a notorious gang based in Busan, what were they doing in Seoul?


The guy from Beast slung his arm around [Y/N]’s shoulder, and I felt jealousy at the pit of my stomach for the second time.


Could he be her boyfriend?

The thought left a bitter taste in my mouth, as I watch him drag her away, other Beast members following them.