Chapter 14- Date?

Ice Cold Love

AS PROMISED <3

 

----------------------

Lee [Y/N]||


I was near the exit when mint-colored hair caught my eye.


I was planning to walk past right him, but he grabbed my arm.


“Yah, didn’t you see me?” He pouted.


I shook my head, acting innocent.


“Aish! C’mon I’ll treat you to something to eat, as a thanks for the other day.”


I raised an eyebrow, “There’s no need.”


“I insist.” He said, whining.


I shook my head, such a child.


“Fine fine, but I’m only going for free food.”


He grinned, and dragged me away.


“Yah! I can walk on my own.” But he didn’t care and dragged me anyway.

 

Oh Sehun||


I saw a mint-haired boy talking with [Y/N].


“Eh? Isn’t that Suga from BTS?” Kai asked, confused. I slowly nodded, feeling jealousy yet again stirring at the pit of my stomach.

Lee Kikwang||


Me and Beast were at a cafe, near {Y/N]’s school. I know what you’re thinking cafe and gangsters?

Well, we’re here because SOMEBODY was trying to hit on a waitress that’s working in this cafe.


“You didn’t have to drag us here, you know.” I grumbled, glaring at Junhyung


He scratched the back of his head, “It would be so weird, if I was here alone.”


“You’re whipped.”


“We’ve been here for like half an hour and you still haven’t talked to her.”


The members continued to .


“Yeah grow some--wait isn’t that [Y/N]??” Yoseob pointed to the entrance.


We turned our heads and it was indeed my baby sister and wait, she wasn’t alone.


Mint-haired boy?


“That guy’s from BTS, I remember his hair color.” Hyunseung replied.


Huh, guess she still attracts gangsters even as [Y/N]. I smiled to myself, before standing up from seat.

Lee [Y/N]||


“What do you want?” Suga asked.


I looked over the menu, “Uhmm, I’ll have the--”


“What do we have here, baby sister?” I almost jumped hearing Kikwang’s voice.


What is he doing here?


Suga turned to us hearing Kikwang’s voice, and his eyes slightly widened, probably in awe.


“You're from Beast, right?” He asks, almost fanboying.


Kikwang nodded, “And you’re….?”


Suga stuck his hand out for a shake, “Suga, BTS.”


“Ah.” Kikwang nodded, leaving Suga's hand hanging, and turned to me, “I didn’t know you had a date.”


I rolled my eyes, “It’s not a date, I came for free food.”


Suga chuckled.


I turned to see Kikwang, eyeing him up and down.


Here he goes again.


Suga visibly tensed up at Kikwang’s gaze and I almost laughed.


Was my brother that intimidating?