Chapter 2

Ice Cold Love

Lee [Y/N] ||

 

As I entered the school gates, a basketball came rushing to my direction. I managed to dodge it just in time, and looked at the direction where it came from. Jesus. There's a freaking gym right behind the building, couldn’t you guys have played there. But of course I didn’t say that.

"Sorry about that, didn’t see you there." A guy chuckled, his friends laughed with him as if it's some sort of an inside joke.

"Oh, don’t apologize to that weirdo." A blonde girl chimed in.

I mentally rolled my eyes and walked away.

I entered the classroom and took my seat.

Huh, seems like the new transferee isn't here yet.

Speaking of the devil…Right then and there, the said transferee walked in, with a bruised lip, and a band-aid near the corner of his eye.

A gangster huh?

But then again I could only assume. I have no proof whatsoever, not that I really care.

"Omo! Omo! Oppa! Are you okay??" The same blonde girl from earlier frantically asked, hands reaching for his face.

The brunette swatted her hands away (harshly, I might add). The girl quickly withdrew her hands.

Hah, take that b!tch.

"Don’t. Touch. Me. " He gritted out, emphasizing on every word. He then walked away from her and sat on the seat next to me.

He looked at me.

. I mentally panicked.

I can't believe I was still staring.

As I was about to avert my eyes, I saw him boyishly nod at me.

 

What? Do I know you?


 

 

Tell me what you think! I might update again later today ;3.

Comment and subscribe! Upvotes are appreciated as well! :D