Chapter 5- Kwangie Oppa

Ice Cold Love

Oh Sehun||


“Aish!” I ruffled my hair in frustration. I was sitting on the couch at our hangout place.


“I told you she would've noticed your uniform.” Chanyeol said, shooting me an I-told-you-so look. 


I glared at him.


Jong In, also known as Kai shot up from the couch, “Eh, do you think she realized the reason for your transfer?”


“You're not helping.” I whined, throwing a pillow at him, making him fall to the ground with a thump.


Baekhyun shrugged, “I think she will, eventually.”


“Aish! How would you know? You don't even know her.” I shot back.


“Well, you wouldn't like dumb girls so…?” Baekhyun trailed off. 


URGH. I mentally groaned. 

 

THE NEXT DAY >>
 

Lee [Y/N]||

I had just entered the school gates when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. 


Kwangie Oppa is calling..


I mentally rolled my eyes at the contact name. 


“Wae?”

 
Aigoo, no ‘hi’ Kwangie Oppa?”


“No”


When will you call me Oppa?”


“Hmm let me think. What about never?” I chuckled.


“Why'd you call?” 


Are you free tomorrow? We miss youuuu~~” He cooed. I opened my mouth to answer but he cut me off.


Like you know, after school, because you're a goody two shoes.” He teased.


“Wanna die?!” 

 

No One’s POV||

Unbeknownst to you, there was a particular brunette boy that was watching you.

Sure, he loved the way you smiled, but at the same time, he was irked that he wasn't the reason for it.  

He couldn't help but wonder who it was you were talking to that made you smile—hell you even laughed. 


 

 

A day late, but better late than never right?!

Please bear with the format :( I only used my tablet to post this chapter. I'll edit it once I get a hold of my laptop. Thank you! Don't forget to subscribe, comment and/or upvote!