Chapter 12- Suga + BTS

Ice Cold Love

Lee [Y/N]||

It was already pretty dark out when I exited the school gates.

Stupid Cleaner duties. I sighed.

As I was walking, I found myself walking a few meters behind a boy, with a lean built, and whose hair was a shade of--I squinted-- mint?

As he passes an intersection, a burly guy tackles him down, and he falls to the ground.

Wait, is that a knife? What the hell is up with people and knives?

My conscience screamed at me to help, while my brain screamed at me to leave.

Guess who I listened to.

Before I knew it, I held my fingers straight, and tucked them together, my thumb slightly bent at the knuckle and struck the side of the burly guy's neck. He was temporarily stun and the burgundy-haired guy took the opportunity to grab the knife and point it at the burly one.

The burly one stood up and turned to me, "Why you little b*tch". He made a motion to grab me with both hands, but I grabbed him by the shoulders and knee him right where it hurts. He doubled-over in pain.

I rolled my eyes, fixed my backpack and continued walking.

“Yah.”

I turned around to face the mint-haired boy and tilted my head in questions. Judging from his uniform, he’s from the school at the other side of town.

He made a few strides towards me and flicked me on the forehead.

What the hell??

“I appreciate the help, but I could've taken care of it by myself."

"Yeah, well it sure didn't look like it. Have you seen the guy? He's like 10 times bigger than you." I internally rolled my eyes, macho tendencies.

He chuckled, and said "I'm Suga."

"[Y/N]"

 

Min Yoongi (Suga)||

I was sitting on a couch at BTS’ hangout, and I had just finished telling them what happened with [Y/N]. Jin was sitting right next to me, while V (Taehyung), Jimin, Jungkook, J-Hope (Hoseok) and RapMon (Namjoon) were sitting on the floor, in front of me.

They had a teasing grin on their faces and I just wanted to wipe those grins off their faces.

“Did you get her name?” V asked.

I smirked, but didn’t respond.

Jungkook, the youngest one, hit the back of my head, and said, “Don’t be selfish!”

“Yah, maknae, respect your hyung!” I glared at him.

“Only if you tell us her name.”

Why are these guys so persistent?

"It doesn't even matter," I shrugged, "She doesn't go to our school anyway."
"Yeah, it does! You have an interest in another girl, aside from Shadow.” RapMon laughed.

“Shadow might get jealous.” J-Hope snickered, and I threw a pillow in his direction, but missed, and hit the wall instead. He only laughed harder.

I stuck my tongue out at them. "Well, try to find out for yourself."

They rolled their eyes at me, "C'mon atleast give us the name of the school."

I made a zipping motion with my hand, pretending to zip my mouth and throwing away the key.

RapMon rolled his eyes, “Very mature, Yoongi.”

“Fine, don’t tell us.”

Whoa, they’re giving up?

“We’ll find out anyway.” Jimin grinned.

Knew it was too good to be true.

 


Suga or Sehun?? 

 

HAHAAHA

 

Subscribe, Comment, Upvote!

Thank you <3