Chapter 3- Betadine bottle

Ice Cold Love

Lee [Y/N] ||

 

I was literally five steps away from exiting the school gates, when someone pushed me from behind, causing me to fall over. Whoever bumped into me quickly stood up, and a high-pitched voice snarled, "You should look at where you're going." After saying that, she left.

 

I swear. One day. I'm going to kill this b*tch.

 

I rolled my eyes and stood up--well tried to because a sharp pain went through my knee.

 

Effin' , was it that big of an impact?!

 

Contemplating whether I should drag myself back to the nearest bench in the school, or go home. Deciding that it would be a wiser to choice to go back and treat my wound first, I drag myself back to the nearest bench.

 

.

 

Once I sat down, I start to rummage through my bag, looking for a small bottle of betadine that I always brought, some cotton swabs, and band-aid. My parents are both doctors, so they always made me carry these around, you know, for emergencies. Such as this one.

 

I found the swabs, what I couldn’t find was my bottle of betadine and the band-aid. I groaned. I swear I still had one band-aid. Notebook, nope. Pens, nope.

 

 

Oh Sehun ||

 

I heard a low groan, and my ears perked up for some reason

 

"Hey Sehun, you coming with?" Chanyeol beckoned.

 

"Nah. Don’t really feel like going out."

 

"Okay, byee~!" Luhan and the rest of the guys waved.

 

I was about to leave when I heard another groan. I normally wouldn't care, but I have this nagging feeling to go check out whoever it was.

 

I walked until I saw [Y/N] sitting on a bench, frantically searching her bag. I smirked to myself, but it soon fell when my eyes wandered over to her right knee, it looked like a cut or something.

 

Having an idea as to what she was looking for, I approached her, and crouched down in front of her.

 

 

Lee [Y/N] ||

 

Sensing some sort of movement, I looked away from my bag to see the new transferee crouched down in front of me. I was about to ask him why, when he grabbed the cotton swabs that I was holding in one hand, and got a small bottle of betadine out of his bag.

 

What the hell?

 

He dipped the swab in the bottle and gently treated my wound. After cleaning it, he brought out a medium-sized band-aid, peeled it off, and put it on the wound.

 

Someone's a boy scout.

 

"You could say that." He replied.

 

"Sh*t, did I say that out loud?"

 

He chuckled. "Well, yeah," He replied as he closed the bottle of betadine.

 

Wait a minute…

 

I got the bottle from him, and turned it around. It had my name on it. This was my betadine bottle! 

 

I scrunched my eyebrows together in confusion, "What? How'd you get this?"

 

He rubbed the back of his neck, looking embarrassed, "I didn’t actually taken it or anything, I swear."

 

"You left it."

 

"Left it where, I never brought it out in school."

 

"Well not in school, but somewhere else."

 

I stared at him, trying to remember.

 

Then it hit me,

 

No way, he's that guy?