First Night Part 1

A New Life with BTS

Mouth wide open, Eyes about to poop, No one uttered a word, so i spoke  " Annyeong kids , it's me again, let me introduce myself formally i am your life coach, the main representator of BIGHIT in international event and the responsible of chemical product " i bowed and looked back at them, silence is still filling the empty air and i felt my body tense up under their gaze ... {yaah speeaaak i am gonna die from suspence}  it started scaring me!! what if they hate me after the prank ?what if they don't want to work with me?  i started getting lost in my thought when the president started laughing at the situation behind them.

" Guys, Sorryy ~~ we pulled a prank on you this morning and it really worked, it was fun teasing all of you , LOL , but she prepared dinner as an apology so let's eat and talk later about the rest .. i am very hungry and i need to go back i still have work " the second he finished speaking, i felt arms surroundding my little body, oh i barely could breath ~~

" Yaah Luna noona i thought i will never see you again, it was a very hard day for us and we thought you hated us after what happened this morning because after all  we are the one to blame" taetae was the one who took me in his arms { At least one of them don't hate me alot}

"Oh i am sorry, we just wanted to have fun!!  I just wanted to surprise you right uncle ? , taetae please can you let me go aww~~ i can't breath !!" i replied , patting his back even though i felt i am getting glare i tried to ignore it.
"Holly Sh** You call that a surprise? it's a PRANK PRANK, you don't know how much we were concerned " naamjoon said with an angry tone , they were all angry but i knew it will not last longer or let's say i hope that.

"Oh i am sorry, i really didn't mean to hurt you Naamjoon shi~~"  i was trying to be cute but he glared at me back and went to the table, ( please don't put me in the blacklist yet it's not even my first day at work )

"It's alright boys now let's eat and you will get a lot of time to speak later" the president asked and the all gathred around the table., the last free place was next to suga and taetae {At least there is taetae}, my baby boy. I sat down, looking at my plate when a whisper coming from suga surprised me " Little girl,you will pay for it after, just wait until he is gone" oh my god his low voice made me shiver and i knew that a disaster is loading.

Who knew unexpected meeting can turn your life upside down? i am scared yet i am really excited to live my new life.

When we finished eating, let's say when they finished because i couldn't eat anything, i choked almost every two minutes from all the glare i was getting  from the boys and Suga who didn't stop brushing my thigh with his leg,{ hell why did i put on this shorts on} i knew he was doing it  just to make me uncomfortable,... if ahjussi wasn't here i would be aleardy dead by now. 

Well , at least TaeTae wasn't angry, let's say he was like usual ,trying to joke around with the boys and smiling at me when our eyes meet.

It's aleardy midnight  the president bid goodbye instructing us to stay calm and  to take care of ourselfs  {  i am screaming in my head please don't go, please stay a little bit more but telepathy don't really exist in this world snif snif },  immediatly upon the door closed, the ANGRY wolves who were standing behind me screamed " ATTACK" and started tackling me everywhere, AWWW {Man  that the thing i hate the most but hell why why } I laughed as well as tears were falling , " i can't anymore pleasseeee stoopp boooys." i tried to speak between laughter.

"That's the least we can do as a pay back for what you've made us go through today " Naamjoon said with a mean voice after backing away from me and helping me stand up .

"Yaaah i made a surprise for you and that's how you repay me" i answered fake crying.

"That's a PRANK, Noona, a prank and it's not surprise, we've been crazy and we've been blaming ourselfs  because of what happened and you ? you say it's a surprise" outlined taetae with a pout. 

"But a moment ago, you were ok with me, huummm Ouuri TaeTae i am sorryyy~~~~" I said with a baby voice acting cute {EUUKK why i am acting like that , concsience shut up it's the only way to get you out of this spot }, i went to pinch his cheek which made him giggle, {Weeey i am not going to be killed } Hopie and jin started to smile at my state too, Suga was just smirking at me, i knew he still didn't pay back yet i decided to feign ignorance.

"Welcome, anyway, it's pleasure to have you here with us" said jin with his angelic voice,{ typiaclly an eomma }and j hope just nodded, jimin and jungkook aleardy dispeared a moment ago, something i did not notice until now we all walked to the living room and here they are playing some video games, i was sure they were  not really happy to have me here,  i am trying to understand them even though seeing how much their attitude changed since the fanmeeting hurt a little.

"So now you can't go anywhere, you're officialy trapped here with us right?" suga with an evil smile

"You can't say that, but i think you're the one who will have a hard time dealing with me"

"I am really surprised at how fast all that happened, yet i don't get how you accepted a job before knowing what it was "

"The Truth i thought since i will be bothering you all time and it became one of my favourite hobbies now lately, I can't say no , heheh, " I earned a glare from the maknae after i finished my line, waw he hate me , i continued with my words  " so would you like to tell where can i sleep and place to put my clothes because the president only showed me the dressing room and the shower nothing else  so i didn't even get to the see the place.. Today was a long day, i am really tired " 

"What ? Wait , Wait !! you're really gonna  live here , we thought it will be a man who will live with us, and when i knew it was you i thought, PD nim was just joking about the fact that you will live here.. HEY !! is it ok for you to live with boys full of hormones ?" asked naamjoon with a really confused voice

"Yaah Yaah, naamjoon, you really didn't see all my luggage in the dressing room and also do you think i  would have accepted if saw you as men or Boys full of hormones like you say !! " {Wait what did i say ? i face palmed myself, good Luna one more mistake, Waw, if those divine creature  are not boys in your eyes then you must  go and get checked out you must be retarded; shut up conscience, it's not really your time}  i stated trying to remain calm

"What the ? so what are we ? Girls? Waw" He seem annoyed. { i really want to lose my job at this rate }

"I didn't mean it like that it just i see you as a friends or more like Hynugs that's it" i rephrased trying to ease the mood but from their looks they were really bothered { i want to see the dorm, let's move on please i waited all my life to see the boys room's, oh Luna it's not the time to think about that for now}

"Mmmm, we don't have an empty room neither a bed and since you don't see us as  MEN, you will not care if you sleep with one of us right? Or you have the couch too but someone can squat in at night, i warned you " Suga counterattacked emphasing the word men, {this boy he is gonna kill me slowly if he continue, is he crazy or doesn't he know what to say ?  i never thought my minYoongi was a an evil person but if he want to play at those games, ok , i am always ready , i don't want lose face to him} so i smirked "yeah Of course i don't care, why want to share your bed, Suga-sshi?" I  know him a little bit or may be i gambled 50% he will refuse since he love his sleep and don't like being annoyed.

"Hell, of course noo, i need my beauty sleep in my comfortable bed aloone" Suga answered and i knew he was a little bit taken a back, {Told you he will refuse !! Suga you didn't thought i will take the challenge right, Playboy, hum}

" Ok then you will sleep with me nonnaa arraso " taee said jumping everywhere and  trying to push me to his room. { aish this one, i didn't saw him coming}

"Hey taetae , i will choose  the couch is  comfortable, and i don't want to trouble anyone "i wished he will take the hint and not insist anymore { good good Luna a new false move that come out from your stupid brain so  deal with it} this conscience i have will not leave me alone ,

"You said it yourself, we are like your friends, so what's the problem? and beside it will be good sleeping with a girl i want to try it pweaaaseeeuh" asked tae innocently acting cute which made my heart skip a beat wat his beautiful Aegyo, { hell even if he is so cute and innocent, i can't, i just can't, i know talking without thinking is a very bad habit yet i always do it, didn't i told you that the smirk in suga's face was far from being innocent and a bad thing will end up happeneing, i offered him an occasion to tease, oh holly i need to learn how to control my mouth}

"TaeTae, i am only one year older than you, saying Noonna made me look really old, stop it" what the hell am i saying, do you think you void attempt trying to change the subject  will work, even suga noticed it, HE smirked again , let's just hope he don't open his mouth o you are really ed.

"I like it when i say noonna" he smiled and then added "Yay, let's go i want to sleep,  come, i will show you my room" he jumped taking my hand  when a voice stopped  "Yaa Yaa, Taetae leave here alone, she will sleep with  whoever she wants !" suga exclaimed smirking, bastard if you didn't want to help me better shut up don't add oil to the fire., i screamed mentally

"You mean wherever i want right?,  and i want the couch! Simple as that"  i pointed to the couch where Jungkook and jimin were sitting and totally ignoring us. { yeah this conversation doesn't interest them at all and i am glad} as for jin i think he got back to eating. so it was just me and suga glaring at each other and taetae running everywhere . rapmonster and jhope who were talking about something else are far from being focusing with us.

"No no noonna, i want you to sleep with me" taetae shouted, aish this kid is making it harder for me

Rapmonster who wasn't concentrating with us, shurgged when he heard him shout even me i was shoked, " What? what? sleep with who ?"  he screamed 

"Naamjoonie, you've got it wrong, it's not like that, i was hearing them fighting about where she will sleep and i think i have the solution to end this war, let's spin the bottle and whoever get it will get to SHARE A BED with her" J hope jumped in the situation, he does seem helping me yet i don't know if he is sincerely trying  or making it harder, he looked at me smiling though his eyes hided something, {yeah i was sure he will not help me for free, he must be up to something, when did they became so playful and ert ! poor me i thought they were innocent0 , My heart will stop soon from overworking and i am gonna die young at this rate, i need to think of a solution .. Tirraraa i think i have one, since i am aleardy ed up( in a good way yeah right Luna?, bad girl hehe)  let's gamble on it}

"Hey hey , i think i have my word on this situation right? we will spine the bottle under one condition, JIMIN and JUNGKOOK have to play,  an.." Jungkook cutted me down screaming

  "WHAT? WHO? i don't want to share my bed nor play this ing game ,  it's just shiiit"

"Kookie, Manners" replied jin with a glare who finished eating i think

"Will you let me continue?! don't worry jungkook i don't want to share a bed with you neither, just listen guys if the bottle end up on them i will get the couch since they are not interested and also because you're 4 and i am alone so i have aleardy less chance so,  like that i think it will be a fair game, ok ? " i glared at jungkook who is  starting to get on my nerve !! really i didn't do anything bad to him.

"Arraso " they responded,oh jhope is aleardy twisting the bottle,  we were almost in a circle with jimin sitting and jungkook standing next to him and there is rapmonster suga me taetae holding my shoulders and then jin and hoseok,{bottle please be on my favors just this time i want to sleep alone really, but it seems that heaven decided to make my life more exciting, dangerous, ed mm i can't find the right word }

With who will  i share a bed ? I think i will get the couch, i have always been lucky in such situation.

ANN // 

SORRY FOR the cliffhanger but i promise i will update veeery soon