Web Drama

A New Life with BTS

I reached my location, i fixed a bit my skirt, yes today i wore a skirt something i rarely do but i have to look pretty, i am here as small supporting actress but no matter how small the role may seem to you for me it's a very big thing, me acting in korean drama ? never thought i will be able to, Oh it's a web drama yet, i don't care, i am acting. i will play a different role than myself i will be another person and it's challenge i am willing to take.  To be honest, i don't know if i will succesed or not, but my guts told me that the only thing i should do is trust myself and do my best like i always did.

Upon arrived, i can see the staff running all over the place, i wish PD arranged everything because the awkwardness of first meeting i don't enjoy it a lot.

"Hello, You must be Luna, the one playing luna" a pretty girl asked me

"Oh yeah, Annyeonghaseyo, it's me" i replied bowing to her.

"No need to be so formal, i was waiting for you, do you prefer meeting the producer/director first or makeup ?"

"As you like, whatever you see right , i am willing too"

Tthen come with me, we will meet the director first, take your new script and then makeup and clothes"

"Ok, by the way what can i call you ?"

"Call me Soeun, i will be like your manager for the few days so feel free to ask anything "

"Oh thank you very much, i was so nervous a while ago"

"Don't be, your co-actors are really funny and the filming set hold very positives vibes" she smiled at me before calling for the director "Annyeonhaseyo, my name is Luna"

"Oh glad you are here earlier, since the script changed, i wanted you to take a look at it before we start" explained the director (we can leave out the unimportant details :p )

"All right Sir"

"You are very beautiful and i know it's your first experience in acting but don't worry, if you need anything i will be here"

"Thank you very much" after the small conversation we walked to the cabine, she did my make up and i changed my clothes to just a long sleeves which i found so strange for a first scene, ok now time to read the script, i have like an hour before filming start and i still don't know who i am acting with, let's hope that will be someone who just debuted like me because i am not sure if i can handle seeing a popular actor in here.

I was reading the script and with every page i am like shoked as hell, oh my ing god, the most shocking thing ever  there is kiss scene in the shower, are they ing kidding me ?, let me call Mr hitman "Yeabosyo, uncle, i don't know if i can't act anymore, aiiiish"

"why ? what happened ?are you ok?"

"Uncleeeee, there is a kiss in the shower and i should be the one to initiate it, it's not all my co-actor will be ji chang wook {yeah i just found out in the script}, how can i do it ? please is there a way to get me out from here?"

" Luna relax, take a deep breath " i took a deep sigh and he added "Listen this small role may be the start of a new career and path for you, you don't have to panic , do your best like you always did, Don't think about the script as Luna but look at it as luna, the second the camera start rolling forget about everything and live the life of the character"

"But i have Jichang wook as a co-actor, i have been his fan for like forever, how can ?"

"Take my advice, when you start acting forget who you are, good luuuck" and he hang up leaving me dumbfounded. I started reading the script again and again; {Not only i play a bad girl in here but add to it those intimate scene, aiiiish, The story is about a handsome genius man called jin Gyo and , a woman heyri who is always hurt by seeing her boyfriend together with another women Aka Luna me , i work as his secretary and i seduced him for his money, The character i am playing is 100% the opposite of mine, i will be remembered as the bad girl aish}

Toc toc, i heard someone knock the door of the room i was sitting in, "Come in please" Soeun walked in smiling happily "Luna let's go the producer is waiting for us to explain the first scene, because i think he will not start from the beginning"

"Ah ok, Soeun-shi, can't i wear anything else like skirt or pants or shorts?" i tried pulling the sleeves down but it barely cover my middle thigh,

"Just warp this around your waist, but you will have to take it while filming" she tossed me a small blanket that i quickly warped around me."Euh ..ok" we walked out and we entered a place arranged to look just like a house, waw the setting was very beautiful , i was drooling over it. 

"Luna, meet your co-actor Ji chang wook" a voice coming from behind snatched me back from my fantasy, 

"oh annyeonghaseyo, I am Luna, nice to meet you " i turned around bowing and i lifted my head to meet none other than the handsome man who stole my heart a years ago, ok i don't know if i should panic because i am in front of an expert in acting or if i should be happy to act with him, of course you should think how not to up but for now stop talking rabbish in your mind and focus focus the scolding conscious talked again, sometimes i feel like  i have a personnality disorder.

"Oh hello, it's you, i saw you before in MAMA, it's a pleasure to see you again" he replied extended his hand that i shaked with over enthousiasm

"Oh the pleasure is mine to work with you please take care of me" i smiled shyly, i can feel myself getting hot with every second that pass, http://www.allkpop.com/upload/2016/12/af_org/ji-chang-wook_1482295856_af_org.jpg how can i not with this smiling face? just tell me ?.

"My dears, i will give you sometime to discuss and get to know each other since it's your first meeting and the scene you will be acting contain the most skinship in the whole web drama , i don't want you to seem awkward " exclaimed the director i just looked at him, eyes growing bigger slightly.

"Okay, sir" we answered and ji chang wook guided me to two sit nearby, a little away from the noisyness of the staff , it was awkward as hell,i usually am so so talkative but right now the cat just took my tongue. i am having a runway of thought to the point i can't focus on anything anymore.

"it's your first drama?" he broke the silence

"Oh yeah, and i am more than nervous, i am sorry if i seem awkward but i didn't thought i will be working with you which made me more nervous, being a fan for all those years and now seeing you so close, i just wonder how i still didn't faint, oups " i spillted everything in less than a second, aish this mouth need a filter, when i realised what i was saying i put a hand on my mouth making him giggle at the crazy person in front of him."hehehe, you know you are funny, and so good at korean too" 

"Thank you " i answered looking down since my face turned to a red light.

"Hey hey, Luna-shi you don't have to be this nervous, just trust me and if you need advice or anything i am willing to help, i am sure you will do great work, after all you standed on the stage of MAMA"

"Oh please don't remind me of that, i almost got a heart attack that day, i wonder if i am really alive or is my soul talking to you " he laughed at my statement and we continued our discussion like that, at first it was hard looking at him but slowly it became easier, to communicate, thanks to him i was able to regain my confidence and he was very kind with me, i couldn't expect better for a first meeting, until the director called for us explaining what we have to, (it's scene , where we fought from the morning and he said he will leave yet since i am acting as a girl who seduced her boss for his money i shouldn't let him go so when he was showering, i walked in and kissed him, at first he was shocked and then he did it back, and you can know what will happen next but of course the filming will stop in there and let your imagination do the work) the director explained that he want to start with this scene to make us less awkward in the progress of filming, but please just imagine me walking in a half actor and kissing him, hoolly how will i do it when i barely can look at his face?,  since you never learn to not say ok to something you don't know bear the consequences of your actions dear Luna, why did i accept to act in this drama? i don't know how to act and since when i am a shy person.

"Let's do our best, everyone in place" each one walked to his designed place and we started fighting, the first take was a failure of course because i couldn't do anything, thanks good everyone understood that i am just beginner especially chang wook-shi, the second one was way better. and the third was perfect, yes at this moment , i decided to listen to president's advice forget everything and focus on being luna, Slowly i found myself immersed in her, it was a challenge acting as the opposite of myself , it was hard, harder than what i thought but it was fun, i really had fun, time for the shower scene, First looking at his body was hardhttp://www.allkpop.com/upload/2016/12/af_org/ji-chang-wook_1482295856_af_org.jpg, second me kissing him, Holy , why didn't they cast one of BTS at least i am comfortable with them, Stop talking to yourself focus i will try and do it, the camera started rolling and i approched him but failed to hold my laughter in the last second, it went like that for 3 takes and i started getting angry at myself, ji chang wook asked for a break and he approched me with a drink and a towel since we were aleardy wet from going under and out the water "thanks and sorry " i said in a very embarassed tone.

"It's normal for a first time, but listen you are not Luna, you are luna and i am not ji chang wook, just your boss jin gyo, we are together for years now , and if you let me go you will lose your money and the gifts i always give to you, think about it this way, just initiate it and i will do the rest don't worry i will make sure you come out good on screen" he comforted me and when he said screen you know what come in my mind ? BTS watching that, yes i have a messed up mind

"Hehehe, i will try my best, i promise"

"Ok let's go back now"  we walked back and the filming started again, this time i don't know what i did or how but it was a half success! it was a very intimate scene but from my point of view it was purely work, yeah because my mind got lost along the way thinking about my kiss with jungkook and how it made me feel and right now i don't have those emotions. it was purely work and nothing else, of course there is some awkwardness after the first takes but when a director want to shoot it from different angles and you have to do it for like 20 times it becames more than normal.just like shaking hands.

The day went by like that, i met the main actress and she was really kind, i couldn't even bring myself to hate her when we were filming, thanks to them, i was able to do better than expected in this first acting experience. i barely got time to exchange some texts with the boys, in our group chat, of course the cold war between me and jungkook is still on, he don't talk and i don't ask about him, even though i miss his playfullness.

We finished really late, it was 3 am when i reached home, yeah heyri {the main actress} was the one who drop me along the way and i think i made my first female friend in here, she was very gentle and mostly so pretty. everybody was sleeping in the house and i was so tired to even take a shower so i slept in the couch with my clothes on, the day was fun but very tiring. and i have to start early tomorrow too , i think i will not get a chance to see any of them, those boys aiish !! ... with some thoughts in mind i drifted to sleep, the next morning come very fast and i woke up a little bit late finding myself covered with a blanket, i don't know who did it but thank you anyway. i quickly took a shower changed and went out, i met with jungkook and jimin in the elevator, they just come back from a morning jog, a hello and slight hug is all i could exchange with them, and i ran away. yeah yeah even kookie, the two, we may be still fighting but i missed them to much to not get my hug.

Today, the work was more difficult and more tiring, and the director annoced that if we want to finish before tomorrow night which concide with the first broadcast, no going home tonight,. the only few hours i got to sleep were when i didn't have anything to film, now that i think of what the president said about being more at ease when doing such a scene an extreme scene at first is totally true. now i found myself jocking and playing around with ji chang wook and heyri as if i knew them for a long long time, even acting became more joyful expect from the tireness, the filming set is always in laughter.

TIME SKIP

It's 6 pm when the president annonced the end of the filming, it was only for three days but i had fun, i smiled , i cried and i made friends,  In the beginning of this experience, i begged for the times to go by fast. Then in the middle, i started to become greedy, begging for it to slow down. and now when the end is just around the corner, i hope it will never stop. i want to film forever, i want to learn acting, i want to play different roles, i want to get out of comfort zone and try new characters just like that. Let's hope i got another chance in the future.

After a long goodbye and a promise to meet soon and especially to stay in touch, i went back home with the hope to see my little boys. we didn't talk in two days let alone see each other. of course they will not scold me for spending the night out since i have the protection of  Mr Hitman.

i walked in and the second after i was in the floor crashed by taetae and jimin, those playful boys, i hugged them tightly alongs with the others too. Time to make peace with jungkook, i hate those fake hug i am getting from him,  i thought to myself but first let take a shower and eat , of course eating mean MAMA JIN's Cooking "jin eomma, i am hungry " i whined in his arms

"Go take a shower first you smell"

"Onnng~~" i ran to the bathroom, 10 minutes later i am in front of the TV with a big sandwich personnally prepared by my dear oppa whom i am using his board shoulder as a pillow and waiting for my web drama to air, it's the first broadcast and i am anticipating it so much. "SO how was your filming?" asked the leader taking place next to us.

"So so fun , yet so tiring, i don't feel my body anymore"

"Want a massage?" he proposed with a smile

"Oh yess yess please" he took my legs in his lap and started massaging them "and you boys how was the preparations for your comeback? everything well? "

"yes yes, expect for rapmon and jin hyung who still tire me to learn the dance, everything is going well" replied hoseok joining us "oh as always" i mocked and rapmon tossed my legs away "go search for another person to massage them "

"Onngg rapmoniiiie please " i begged cutelybut he replied sternly ""No ".

"Fu..." my mouth was covered by jin and i earned a slam on my hand, yes i was about to curse, lately because of yoongi i can't control my mouth anymore aish.

"Noona, you will be in Tv today ?" asked taetae changing the mood in the room

"Yes yes, my web drama will air soon "

"do you have a lot of skinship scenes noona" taetae asked again and i just remembered , how can i forget something like that? how can i watch that with them ?, but it's acting they will not get angry right? 

"Euuh.. not too much " i lied with an innocent smile in my face, i saw jungkook passing to the kitchen and i blotted from my place taking my empty plate and joining him, when i entered he was back facing me drinking some water and i back-hugged him; making him choke with the water "Yaaaah, you surprised me , i almost died" he turned flicking my head and holded me tightly to him, with my arms still on his waist and my head resting on his chest , i can feel how much i missed this little boy. 

"Oups , don't worry i didn't get enough of you to let you die " i replied pulling away from him and using a teasy tone that made earn the first smile from him in days.

"So you still want me around ?"

"Oy stupid question of course little boy"

"I am a man you know"

"Yeah yeah, kookie"

" you are not angry any more" he asked

"I never was baby boy, it's just the moment, you were the one acting strange lately"

"Any way so no fight anymore"

"I have to see how you behave first " i mocked him with a smirk and he started tickling me and i ran back to the living room yelling and hiding behind yoongi, because jin was shouting at us to shut up and rapmonster pretending to be mad, who else can stand up to jungkook other than the straightforward yoongi.

"Yoongi Yoongi stop him "

"I didn't hear you well little girl"

"Oppaaa ~~~please" i don't know where i got all this cutness but i am using it a lot today, maybe preparing them mentally for the upcoming."Ok, So no one touch my princess today, jeon jungkook sit down the web drama is about to start " he ordered in strict tone, making all of us laugh and jungkook murmur that he will call me once i am alone. 

I covered myself with the blanket and leaned on yoongi's hand laughing and talking about our few days and they teased me a lot about how much they were at ease without me around. Aiiish ! those gathering and funny talking it's the thing that make me wake up every day with a happy smile.

The web drama started but the lazy girl who didn't sleep well for the last few days is aleardy in her dreamland leaving the bunch of guys watching her web drama and especially making some boil in jealousy with her intimate scene with the actors, they wanted to complain but seeing her sleeping in peace, they didn't dare to wake her up. after all it's an acting and it didn't need all this commotion.

She cared for them a lot and so did they. they became her friends and her family and she became one of them. what Luna didn't know is that she is starting to fall for someone ? what she couldn't see was the fact that there is two boys trying to earn her heart but only one will have her in the end. They love her and she didn't know because she is so dumb to confuse friendship and love. They are brothers and nothing will change that.. The best will win and nothing is decided yet ... May the best win !

 

AN// 

JK : https://fb-s-a-a.akamaihd.net/h-ak-xtl1/v/t1.0-9/16832137_712081102307953_8819622810087271635_n.jpg?oh=1ab97676cfa78b05592e4ad54270b478&oe=59387E84&__gda__=1495786682_26353425ad9c8926903ac20d5df3a62d

Su:https://scontent-cdg2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16998828_713660645483332_2061960627250618537_n.jpg?oh=92230e71af7830c007286d8814a9b4bc&oe=592E2094

Can't i have the two? aiiishh .. OR maybe the seven .; the author just went crazy don't mind her