Happiness

A New Life with BTS

To wake up in the hand of the man you love is something wonderful, i was the first one to wake up, his face was an inch away from mine, i was happy looking at him, his traits, and the way he look when he is sleeping, like an angel, a beautiful man, without realising it my hand were touching his nose, his eyes, and his lips i was mesmeraized, i felt him starting to open his eyes and i closed mine pretending to be asleep, but i think he know i am awake because he was teasing me, i felt his breath mixing with mine , and slowly his lips peeked mine, oh god it does feel really good to start the day with a kiss espcially when your boyfriend is jeon jungkook. But he should learn how to control his kissing desire. because at this rate, i don't know how much i can control myself.

« goodmorning noona » he murmured

« goodmorning kiddo » i teased back.

« i told you to not call me like that »

« it’s your fault calling me noona, i am not that old, stupid »

« aaiiish , you can’t say sweet words ? » he graoned like a baby and i hold his head and kissed him strongly making him giggle between kisses. « i think i will whine more, i like being kissed »

« Yaaaah, you two stop being noisy from the morning » jimin who just woke up because of our noises yelled

« Sorry jiminee » i shouted in a whisper.

« no i will not forgive you, i want a kiss too »

« yaaah hyung go get a girlfriend » jungkook yelled at him and taehyung hitted us with a pillow. Who said this morning will be calm, it’s not me anyway.

Suga walked in clacking the door, « I swear  i am going to kill you all » all of them started running out of the room avoiding his black aura, even jungkook run away leaving me in bed still curling like a ball of fur, and the stupid Suga, like the naughty boy he is when he wake up angry, took jungkook’s place in bed and i distanced myself , hey last time he woke angry, he kissed me i am not in position to have the same punichement, i  have a boyfriend who is like a little brother to suga , being a who*re is far from being my personnality. « Luna,i will not eat you » he stated.

«oh you are worse than a wolf when you woke up you are not my sweet yoongi oppa with your blackaura and sleeping mind »

« try to move another inch and you will have problem » he threatned, since i was slipping down the bed to walk away

« arraso arraso what ? » i curled back in my place and looked at his closed eyes and his sugar white face.

« just want to see if jungkook is jealous »

« yah you are being a kid you know ? »

« No i am not »

« yes you are »

« Oppa you want to create a problem »

« NO , i want to show him that you being his girlfriend doesn ‘t mean anything will change with others »

« i aleardy told him that »

« oh really ? ok i am showing him then » and he pulled me on his chest, the same second jungkook enter the room calling for me, « what are you two doing ? » he said with a high pitched tone and i holded my breath.

« We are relaxing maknae »

« Hyung, why are you in my bed ? with my girlfriend ? » i can sense the voice of jungkook getting higher.

« i am in your bed because i am to lazy to walk to mine and for your girlfriend, she Luna, before being yours, and like always she will be Our Luna,, don't forget that maknae »

« but.. » jungkook complained.

« No buts, we aleardy talked about that » i declared cutting him, detaching myself from yoongi and making my way to him, i can see his eyes boiling in jealousy while yoongi was smirking and sleeping, ok he is right i am their friend and i will not ignore my friends because i got a bofriend i will not change, i did that before because of a guy and i ended up alone with no friends nor a guy. 

Jungkook was too angry to let me speak the second he could catch me, he threw me on his shoulder and walked to the bathroom, closing the door behind him, "Yah jungkook, what are you doing? "

"Helping you take your shower"

"oh no thank you i still have my two hands working"

"but i want to wash your hair pleaaase princess ~~ and don't you dare say no i am still angry at your hugging session with hyung " he whined and i couldn't resist his cutness.

"Ok but under one condition, you will let me keep my undergraments and you will not stare or watch my or else i will kick you out"

"yeeey, don't worry don't worry" in less then second jungkook took off his sweat pants and joined me in the shower, i was still wearing his tshirts, since yesterday, this little boy obliged me to sleep in his clothes and when he meant his clothes he just wanted to show me his abs by taking of his shirt, yes he have been working out a lot and his body is like a sculpted art.

Being in only my underwear was making me shy but i tried my best to control this feeling, Luna,it's the same as wearing you your swimsuit it's like a bikini, yes yes a bikini under shower with a hot man, who is your boyfriend and you want me to stay calm, oh yeah yeah wait, your boyfriend who is only wearing his boxer and your eyes that are trying to look any way but not him, oh conscious have you ever thought about helping me not adding oil to the fuel? what a bit*ch

"Baby, i know i am handsome but come down to earth and turn so i can wash your hair" jungkook said waving his hand in front of my face making me realise how ert i was.

"Okeey~~"

He just washed my hair quietly and enjoyed that moment we had together, i felt that we grew closer in less than a night, i don't know why but i trust him so much, he is like charming prince for me. i did the same to his hair and it felt right in my hands, so right that it was impossible for me to let it go, we played with water like child, we tickled each other and we made a lot of noise. the shower ended with a hot kiss cut down by namjoon knocking at the door. Like a crazy father, we quickly dried ourselfs and went out before he broke it. ( Rapdestruction).

-------

Our days went on like this sweet moments, a little of jealousy each time i am to much touchy with anymember, but it wasn't possesiveness just funny jealousy, he became cute and i sometimes did it just to see his reactions, we have been together for almost 2 months now, of course i didn't sleep anywhere else except with him, even when one of the boy did it, there is always jungkook setting in, so we ended together, our moments of couple were paradise for me, either a kiss or even just a simple hand holding was for me the most beautiful gift, if you want to know what happened with suga then let me tell you he didn't show any sign of jealousy nor romance, he more acted like a big brother, only when we plot together to anger jungkook then i can assure you it something that works the best.

only the president and some of the people who work in big hit knew about our relationship, we did our best to keep it a secret even though we couldn't hold ourselfs from being romantic, some people didn't really guessed the truth since we have appeared in we got married, i am sure they thought it's just company game, and i am thankful for that, a lot of fans shipped us together yet i am sure if they get to know the truth not all of them will accept.. , For me those 2 months were my time on paradise. 

Until one day life decided to trouble my normal happy day, yes i finally got some normal days, no trouble and no surprise, A girl appeared infront of us , oh let me give you more details, we were sitting in the training room, the boys were preparing for their concerts and it was break time, as always we were forming a circle and me in jungkook's laps with his hands around my waist and his head resting on my shoulder, a position we were, a knock was heard on the door and our eyes directed to that to be surprised by a girl entering , a girl i was the only one who didn't know, but something strange happened, jungkook detached his hand from me and he started getting up, it was strange it's my first time seeing jungkook reacting like that when someone come in, even when the president is here he will always hold my hand, the boys stand up one after one, the girl walked in and she hugged them one after one expect for the hyung line who she just bowed slightly and when she reached jungkook of course after looking down on me since he was standing next to me and i didn't move from the floor,  she kissed his cheeks and my mouth went wide open. he took her arms and guided her out, wait she ignored me? she kissed my boyfriend? and he took her out ? 

"Yaaah , who is this fuc*king wh*ore? " i said throwing the food in my hand and walking to them until rapmon holded me, "stay here Luna. let him deal with her"

"Who the fuc*k is she?"

"His ex"

"Why did she come back? efff as if i needed her"

"Luna relax everything is going to be ok"

"I have a bad feeling namjoon , i swear i have a very bad feeling"

 

The boys tried to calm me down, and jungkook come back like 30 minutes after, i bombarded him with questions and he explained everything, he told me she only come back for work and she asked for his forgivness, she just wanat to be friend, oh my god this stupid boy believed her, i am more than sure she want something else, i know girls very well, i wonder why the fuc*k he accepted to be friend again, who can be friend with his ex,aiiish i am going to explose, i wa so angry but jungkook knew how to relax me yeah he can do it so easily, yeah i love him this much and i can't stay angry at him.

I got to know that this girl named Luna is part of bighit family, she one of the rarest girl who got the chance to debut under bighit, now she is an actress and well know too, she act so friendly when they are in zone but the second we are left alone , ifeel she is sending daggers on me, she is vicious and i hate her, since the day she come, i can feel jungkook being a little bit less touchy then before when she is around and i was the one always clinged on him asking for attention.

 

flashback to something she told me

One day, i was washing my face in the washroom of the company when the so called luna come in with her almighty appearance, i just said hello and was walking out when she spoke "he is too good for you" at first i couldn't answear but then i replied in a more harsh manner "At least i didn't cheat on him"

"I will get him back"

"Dreams are free" i glared at her and went back, i trust jungkook a lot and i know he will not cheat on me, even though i could replay to her but her words touched me and i don't know why i can't come to trust her a bit, she is a BI*TCH/

End of flashback

Despite all this trouble and the tension this who*re bought me during her month here, i decided to enjoy the special day i have been planning for a long time now, our 100th day, i aleardy planned everything from the second we wake up till the night or let's say, i planned something more special for the night, i decided not long ago to have my first real night with jungkook on this day, yes, it's been more than 3 months and we still only kiss, sometimes it heat up more than necessary but jungkook always know how to control himself, i think time come and i think jungkook is the right person, i feel that if i give him my virgi*nity i will never regret it what ever happens. 

Today is the D-day, i was waiting for jungkook at the place where we supposed to meet, but he is 2 hours late and his phone is unreachable, i called the boys but they said he aleardy left. I was still waiting when i got a call from a strange number, "Oh hello"

"Luna i am sorry i will not be able to come"

"Jungkook are you ok ? what happened?"

"I am in the hospital, i will call you later"

"What ? where? why ?"

"we will talk later" he gave me the address of the hospital and with that jungkook hang up and fear filled me up, i don't know , is he hurt? why is he in a hospital ? what happened? I searched the whole building to be able to find him with clothes filled with blood,and a state just like that https://i.skyrock.net/4169/92694169/pics/3270459434_1_4_yfedOMmJ.gif but what the fu*ck happened to put him in such a state? what?

I told you Life decided to play a bad prank on me, i told you that this happiness is so expensive and i will have to pay the price later , I told you that luck sometimes leave me alone.. 

What happened ? who's blood is covering jungkook clothes? what will happen ? My 100th day will i spend it in a hospital?

 

AN// 

2 more chapters are coming tonight , i am jut correcting my mistakes, i am sorry for the late update, but you all know how much school can fill time .