New chall Pt2: 3 days in hell

A New Life with BTS

AN// You might find this chapter a little bit boring but another more exciting is just around the corner.https://0.soompi.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/01194152/EXO.jpg


Just as we arrived, the manager took me to see Lee soo man before seeing the EXO, he aleardy told me they only knew that someone will accompany them for the few upcoming days yet no one mentionned it will be me.
"Hello beautiful lady" the president welcomed me gesturing me to come in in his office

"Hello Sir, it s nice to meet you"  I bowed down showing my brightest smile, no matter how much i was obliged to do this job, Luna you have to do your best Luna your carry the image of PDnim in you ,so be polite.

"Sit down please, i will explain everything you need to know" I just nodded and sat down "So MrHitman told me you were a life coach yet you seem too young for that and i don't really know the function of such type of person in Kpop group that's why i asked for you, i hope it doesn't bother you ,right?"

" Don't worry sir, its my pleasure i will be gaining a lot of experience thanks to you and i will do my best to show you the importance of my role"

"I will be waiting to see good results,So How much do you know EXO?" he asked, i did some research in my way here, but i couldn't remember all the faces right away

"Sir i will be sincere, I used to listen to their music and i still do, i know Suho personnally and a little bit baekhyun yet, for the rest i am afraid to tell you i don't know them"

"It's ok,  you will meet them soon anyway.. i hope you will be able to understand them, the truth lately they became more nervous and more conflit are arising in between so help me with this one and you will get whatever you want .." he promised, oh man i am not aladin, nor the genie, i will do my best but how can i change them in 3 days, yet i will try everything

"I don't really want anything it's my job and i try my best to do well, yet i will just ask for your permission to do something .. free their afternoon from any engagement and give me full authority for today i think i have a plan"
" what will you do ?
" he asked curiously
"i will tell you but you have to help me, deal ?" i smiled michiviously ok Luna control yourself he is not your uncle who is very used to your plans but, yes me and my pranks we are back.

he nodded and i explained everything, After some details about their schedule for the next three day, we were able to free their afternoon, i am planning on kiddnaping them to have fun. I think a day in an amusement parc will be the best thing to ease their mind, i just need a place far away from their fans, i searched a little bit on internet and i found a place 2 hours away who is not really known and the president said he can reserve it for the afternoon.

I planned with manager to give me the biggest van so i can  put them all in one. And we decided to scar them a little, We planned to make them think we are meeting in a restaurant to discuss around a meal and i will do the rest.
Everything went as i planned, i was waiting at the driver seat when their manager made them walk in the car and pretended he forget something .. he closed the door asking for me to wait for him yet it was our signal for me to drive away . The second he disppeared in the building i drived away.. no one noticed anything strange at first since they must have thought i am some of the drivers that work in the company and since i was hiding my hair in a hat, wearing a mask and sunglass. it was so easy to dump them

Some minutes after someone asked " where are we going ? and why did we leave without our manager?" I didn't answer, i can blew my cover if i spoke
And another one added" yah where do you think you're taking us, stop it right now!!" Ah yeah i forget i got a  handgun toy$ from some staff thanks to the director, i am going to give them the scar of their life today. I stopped the car, we were aleardy far from the city, and it wasn't really crowded place and walked to their door i pointed the gun to the head of the first one i found in front of me. They were all shoked no one moved no even an inch and i tried my best to change my voice "your phone and shut up if you wanna live" i spoke in english to make sure suho don't soubt anything..i don't know if they are over stupid or i am so good at acting but even a kid can see that it' just a prank, may be the fear got the best of their resonning system... chances are on my favors, i sweared to never play pranks again yet here i am doing it again, but it's for a noble cause; To make someone notice how much life is important and we have to enjoy it, it's the best way to show it's importance, when you are a the verge of losing something, you really know how much it meant to you.

The all gave their phone and i put it in black bag and walked back to the driving seat. I could hear them mumble from behind, oh they were more than afraid and i was enjoying the situation that i am seeing let the fun begin.
When we arrived to the amusement parc and since it was aleardy reserved for us no one was in sight, it seems like a deserted place, no one and nothing i walked out and before opening  the door for them..  i took of my mask, my sunglass and my hat, When i opened the door i could feel them screaming and especially suho 'YAAHH IT'S YOU? I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU" shouted Suho angry

"YAH what the hell are you doing here ? we almost died from a heart attack" baekhyun asked with a very angry voice

"This time i am the one kiddnapping you junmyeon-Shi" i titled my head and smiled at him

"YAH WE ALMOST DIED AND YOU DARE TO SMILE" shouted another boy with a lips in heart shape and other started saying nonsence to but it s normal i gave them the scar of their life heheh

"Stop it guys,please let's understand the situation "asked another handsome boy who seemed more calm than them

"I am Luna you're new life coach, i hope you liked my surprise" i teased { ok i am playing with their nerve but my nerves are about to crack down too, it's so hard to do well with 9 different personnality}

"Don't give surprise anymore" asked another one who was the verge of crying

" ok ok  but will you come out please"

They all walked out, some still membling some words, others are just blue from the fear and stood next to each other " so what are we doing here?" asked Suho still glaring at me

"First introduce yourself and then i will explain everything"

"You are our life coach and you don t know us" talked one with a darker skin . Oh the one who dance well i saw him in the MAMA dancing

"Sorry to disppoint you but i don t go around stalking people "

"Knowing us is the basic"

" then I don't have the basic, so introduce yourself if you want or do you want me to call you like i want?"

" Don't call me at all  or go learn my name"

"Ok cold bastard" he looked shoked at my statement yet i ignored him.. dealing with 7 boys almost drove me crazy so think about dealing with 9 boys who seemed more deplaisant expect for the tall one,  Suho was now amused by my fight With the cold bastard and baekhyun eyeing me with a smirk .

"What did you call me?, repeat if you dare"

"Something that suits you well 'COLD.BASTARD', anyway the rest of guys i am sorry but i only know junmyeon and baekhyun i met them before so would you like to introduce yourself and lets go have fun or do you want me to name you or you want to spend the day standing in here. Today i got full permission to do whatever i like, so i can even kill you and go back home tranquil" i titled my head to the side looking at their expression yeah you need to start like that or they will not listen at all first i am a small girl second i have the same age as their maknae.


"Oh feisty one i like her, i am lay , it s pleasure to meet you" we shook hands and i smiled at him.

"I am chanyeol ,you can call me yeolie" he hugged me in a friendly way and i patted his back. 

"I am ximin, it's nice to meet you" he smiled nicely he seem the most calm one.

"D.O" the heartshaped lip stated with a glare ok one more hater

"Sehun, the maknae" he talked indifferently oh another one to the box.. i feel like i am gonna spend a good time if this continue, note my sarcasm

"My name is chen, i hope we get along well and don't worry about them they are always like that" oh at least someone who seem nice.he looked at them and shake his head in disbelif

"And his name is Kai" said suho pointing to the one i called the cold bastard 

" ah the cold bastard, sorry i like this name better" 

"So what are we gonna do here?" asked Suho

"We are going to play, so Guys how long have been since you came to an amusmand park ?"

"A loong time" replied lay 

"this looks like a desert more than an amusment park" countred sehun

"it's the only thing i can afford, deal with it" i am not being rude but i am using the same tone he is. and added to the more interested people "Anyway we are here to enjoy our afternoon, so let's go"

"We don't have time to play, we have practice and work unlike some ones so give us our phone and drive us back" the one called maknae stated are all the maknae like that when they meet me? what the with the respect? never heard about it?

"Hey, Sehun-shi, first talk about yourself not in the name of the group, Second, you will not get your phone until we go back to the dorm and finally if you don't want to have fun than feel free to go home i will not oblige you yet i will just say that in case you don t know. This place is reserved for us for the day so no cars will be here neither taxi or any transport thing.. the nearest phone service is 10km away if you want to call a cab, so if you want to walk go, you can take that as a good leg training" he looked at me angry and i was satisfied. The others were choked too.

And i added "and those words are directed   to every one,  you either come and have fun or wait here until we finish the choice is yours, now who want to play , follow me " i walked to the first game followed by baekhyun, chanyeol and chen  we were talking about some bull.. Suho and Lay stayed back to talk to the other members.. i planned to relieve their stress but i am the one getting all of it. Is it so hard for them to cooperate. !

Only the personnal who works there were present and after some indications and preccautions, the others followed us too after all even if their were frowning like kids, they did what i wanted and that's what really matters, each group run to the games he wanted to try. Soon after, i can see them running everywhere like kids, i can see them happily smiling. i of course still got glare from the 3 who loves me a lot each time we pass next to each other but it's the least of my worries.


It was easy talking to yeolie and chen, that's why they are the ones i sticked to the most, they were really fun .. of course Suho was trying his best to help me out,  not only he is the leader but my friend too {thank you handsome boy]. the only game we gathered in together are the stamping cars We started driving and batteling happily, i got hit a lot but  i had fun i really enjoyed it and i can assure that all of them even those who didn't want to join at first they were driving and smiling too.

After some times i was really tired, i walked alone grabbed some drinks for all of us, opened mine and i shecked my phone oh  i had to call the president and my BTS too and if you find it unfair that i have my phone unlike all them then sorry but i am working and my work is to make them less stressed  and if they had their phone they will be stuck to it and forget eachother company.i decided to call Bangtan first and then the president.
I dialed yoongi's number and he fastly answered

"annyeon oppaa~~" 

"Oh the clumsy girl, who aleardy forget about us in less than a day"

"Yah i did not.. did you arrive safely ? have you eaten? are you well?"

"Yeah and you? How is work?"

"Fine fine, we are at the amusement parc "

"What really ? Having fun without us?" he shouted in my ear 
"you hurt my ears shuuut uppp before the others believe you, I miss youuu oppa .. by the way where are the others?"

"Make up as always" he lazily stated

"Mmm okey, kiss them for me.. i will call you later  "

" take care stupid'

 " you yoongi" and i laughed to myself and hung up before he answer back .. i turned to see the cold bastard standing behind me "what do you want?"

"My phone"

"later"
"Then give me yours"

"i need it for work".

."and we want to take pictures"

"Ok i will do it"

'"No we want to do it" look at this conversation with him, i swear if i don't control myself i will rip , and make him swallow his phone too, so he will shut up forever.

I gave him the phone forgetting as always what i have in there.[my pictures oh god} They were taking pictures and smiling .. i hope  they are having fun.. i just sat down on the bench looking at them until Lay sat next to me "i hope your having fun" i talked first handing him a coffee i bought earlier.

"Yeah, a lot it s been a long time and you? they are so noisy right?"

" they are very cheerful, glad to see them like that"

"At first i thought you will be like some psy doctor or and old woman"

"Who told you i am not an old woman or at least older than you" 

"I bet you are even younger than the maknae"

"Hehehe, who knows?"

" i know" emphasied suho sitting in the other side

"You, shuu.." i was about to say it yet i stopped remembering we are not alone.

"Hehehe, so how do you know each other?" helped me Lay

"Your humble friend next to me Stole my phone at music bank " i tugged my tongue out teasingly

"Hey hey, i gave it back aleardy" 

"Yeah yeah, after giving me a hard time, you know because of you i got punished i even have curfew now, no going home after 9pm" i faked crying but he just laughed at me 

"A curfew at your age ? your parents must be very strict " don't get troubled they still don't know anything about my life

"Lay, it's not her parents, it's Bangtan who did it and don't worry about her, even though i don't know here a lot but i am sure she will sneack out if she want" replied Suho

"Bangtan are really protective over you, i feel" 

"More than my real brother " we talked when chanyeol come saying he is hungry and soon ater all of them were gathered sitting around, the cold bastard gave me back my phone smirking happily  what a strange man.

"So guys what do you want to eat because we still have something else to do" 

"WHAT? i am tired i want to go home, what nuisance" Whined the cold bastard 

"I aleardy told you, didn't i ?, if you want to go home, find your road to there, it doesn't really matter for me, so boys i ask again what do you want to eat" each them started saying a type of food what the h*ll, at this rate i have to take them to nine restaurant or to let each one eat alone so they will be satisfied but i decided today i will do everything to make it a good day and they will eat togather.

"Ok listen so each one of you want a type of food right? ok i will provid it at one condition, you have a mission each one will buy the food for another member and you have to do it how he like it and if you do it right i will grant you a wish ok? it's a easy game so who wanna play "

"what if we all win ? what will you do for us? will you quit ?" declared DO  ok so they want me out of their life from the beginning

"Stop it kyungso" stated Lay strictly 

"Sorry , but this wish is impossible, the only way to get ride of me is to fire me, nothing else will do" i smirked at him and his stamped his foot on the floor.

they started raising their hand one after one even those who don't like my presence will be playing i divided them and since they were nine, i too had a partner, it was choosen by paper and i was paired with sehun. one of those who don't stop saying they want to go home and since i don't want to eat in their dorm  i told them we have to gather not far away from there and no one can eat before we all gather. i pulled of the car in a full zone of restaurant where you can find all type of food, yet the bastard i have as partner choose the most difficult food, so i had to run over and over until i found it, an hour later, i was the last to reach our destination it's just a park.

We all gathered in the floor to eat, "i really can't believe you will made us eat in the floor and in the street, this girl is so fu*king crazy, i am out of it i don't want to eat" the cold bastard mumbled

"An experience, you will not get again, so just enjoy and shut up," i replied to the cold bastard who will decided to get the hell out of me.

"Yaaah, boys she said shut up"

"ignore her" added the maknae and suho glared at him

"yeah that's it if you don't like me, ignore me, an be glad, i didn't told you another word i am still controling my mouth, but i can't assure you how much i can do it"

"What?" DO elbowed him to shut up because i am starting digging hate in his head, yeah him and the other 2 are aleardy make me angry and it's only the first day.. i think hell realy started.

We finished eating and it's time to go home.

BACK IN THE VAN!

they were so so tired that no one can speak, some plugged their headphones and slept on each other, others are just calmly enjoying the view, the trip to their dorm took less than 30 minutes and i pulled off, me too i was really tired and i still have a long way to go.

"We are here, i hope you enjoyed the day, hurry up to shower and bed, tomorrow is a very long day" i get off and opened the door for them, they got off waving and walking to the dorm " i wish i don't see you again" the cold bastard mumbled getting of, "it's nice to meet you too, JONGIN" i shouted after him. [yeah i searched for his real name to more ]chanyeol hugged me saying thank you and so did baekhyun , chen raffeled my hair and lastly suho "Thank you very much for today, the boys really enjoyed it"

"The pleasure is mine, i also had fun, here are the keys for the van your manager will be the one to fetch you, i will see you tomorrow at work," i smiled at him 

"What ? where are you going ?"

"Home of course where else? why ?"

"you're not staying with us? i thought you will be living here for the next few days, and beside it's late i will not lt you go"

"junmyeon oppa, sorry to disppoint you but i have to go home, don't worry, i will call a cab"

"Why you can sleep here? i swear no one will touch if that's what you're afraid of"

"Hey hey, if that's what i was afraid of i will not be spending the whole day alone with 9 boys, yet i promised the boys to sleep at the dorm and i should not break my promise please don't be mad"

"As you like but let me drive you home at least"

"No junmyeon, you have to sleep, Tomorrow we start at 5 AM fi you're not aware and we will not come back home maybe so please go on and don' let em worry"

"i will not be able to relax until iknow you're safe"

"okey, i will call you when i am home deal?" just go i pushed him to the entrance, i hugged him and run to the princpale road, not long after i found a cab 

Home sweet home, 

I took my phone should i call them or should i not? but the dorm is empty and i hate it, i miss them more, i will just call one time if they answer than it's ok if not i will sleep.  who should i call? the one who sleep the last JIMIN 

tiirn tiiirn "Luna - aaaa"

"chim chim , you answered, i thought you might be sleeping"

"Oh we are still awake, me and kookie"

"Why why? what are you doing? don't tell me playing games as always?"

"No no waiting for your call, we heard you've been to an amusment park without us, we are angry"

"Yaa chimchim, just wait until you come we will go wherever you want i promise "

"we will see we will see anyway tell us about your days" and we talked for an hour or more until we started dozing of. i caried myself to the shower and after that i cleaned a little bit the dorm and walked to the couch, i couldn't sleep in any bed, i felt something missing to sleep there alone. So i just placed myself in front of the TV and slept there thinking about the hard upcoming day, one thing for sure it will not be easy to work with them for 3 days.