7 minutes in hevean pt2

A New Life with BTS

Luna POV 

" I will write the names " i annonced , "one for JK/JM - JK - JM - S/SE - S/JM - S/JK - SE/JM - SE/JK and finally Se and S, let's start with you rina" i folded the paper and mixed them wishing deep down she don't get neither my kookie nor Jiminie but luck decided to turn his back on me today, i was never good at those games, she picked one and guess what she got, yes the two, i want to cry  "Yeeeeeeyy I have my oppas jimin and jungkook" she jumped happily and i just cursed inside Fu*ck you Rina i hate you more. jungkook smirked brightly looking at me, i diverted my eyes to the papers and picked one, i don't care who it will be , i just want this game to end, i don't want to play.

"Oh sehun, it seems that we have 7 minutes together after them , sorry junmyeon oppa this time no luck for you, Loneelyyyy" i declared smiling at him apologiticaly..

We decided to use the dressing room as a closet since it was the smallest room in our dorm and here i am looking at jungkook, Rina and jimin going up, i was so angry, so jealous, why am i so lucky today? not my sarcasm and from the smirk i am seeing i am sure only bad things are going to happen there, the innocent impression i used to have about BTS is now part of my past, oh god , it's 7 minutes yet i feel like 7 hours, when will they come down?, i wasn't focusing on anything, suho was talking to me but all i was able to replay with is yes and mm.., Finally the detenter annoncing the end of their time, i was holding myself to shout for them to come down but i didn't want to show my jealousy that aleardy took the best of me, and every single human in here can see it in my actions why do i care so much ? why do i care for any of them? they can do whatever they want with their life, Luna you aren't their girlfriend so shut up , it's not like it's your first time seeing jimin hooking up with a girl but jungkook oh god. Aaaaaaiiisshhhhh !!

Finally, i saw them going down the stair, All smiley and messed up, it's clear as crystal what they were doing, for god sake who can make out on 7 minutes. Luna your imagination you can leave it for yourself, they maybe just kissed or maybe far from that.. it's what that game is supposed to do, make people have intimate time with each other. and make Luna go crazy

Sehun stood up extending his arm for me that i gladly took, we walked up after i glared one last time at jungkook who was eyeing me, you had your fun right? now it's my turn, i know how protective they are , i aleardy saw it when they meet Sam the first time i swear i will make it harder this time, just wait .

i entered the dressing room followed by sehun, it was dark and my imaginations run more wild about what they would have done in here , the truth i am not really troubled about being in this small space with sehun, he got more opportunity to do bad things yet he didn't touch me and he don't even think about it.

"Stop being jealous" Sehun said while sitting on the floor.

"I am not jealous" i countered sitting next to him, 7 minutes are long for us to stay up, right?

"Stop lying, you are sending daggers with your eyes to Rina, and for the 7 minutes they stayed in here you didn't focus on anything suho hyung were asking you"

"9 minutes 30 secondes" i declared annoyed

"See? you are jealous"

"Aaaiiiish... i don't know. whatever, just pretend you didn't hear me sehun" i replied embarassed by what i just said.

"I have an idea to make them jealous want to try ?" i turned to face him, it's dark but i can still see him smiling micheviously "I am all ears my dear friend" i replied enthusiasticly.

"you have to call me oppa first" he teased  "What ? but we are the same age " i replied annoyed, Sehun is teasing to ease the mood"Ok, if you don't want then it's not my problem " 

"Ok ok oppaa pleaase tell me your plan " aww i want to puke at how cute i was acting, he stand up and made me do the same "I thought i will never get to see you act cute, hehe anyway Luna, mess my hair " he said while placing his hands on my bun freeing my hair o my shoulder. " What are you doing ?" i asked a little confused at his actions "Look we all knows what can happen in a dark tiny place between a man and a woman yet, i don't think you want that and neither do i yet we have to make it seems like that, so hurry up we don't have enough time to argue also can you cut your lip a little or should i ?" he asked in a serious tone like it's the most normal thing ever "oh no no, i can do it" i messed his hair and i bite my lips until i felt it bleed. "So we are done now?"

" not yet, since we are in the dressing room, do you have any shirt, the one with shoulder off, i don't really know what to call it, but i think you got what i mean " i wonder what he is planning to do, ok even sehun can be evil sometimes and i like that i will make  them crazy.

"Yeah why ?"

"Put it on " he demanded.

"Now ? Here? "

"Luna it's dark i can barely see you face aside of the fact i aleardy saw you, so hurry up " i sighed and did what he asked of course back facing him,i put on this https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/ac/ff/fb/acfffb6e1335e7c1ddce161237fb0f61.jpg. "Sehun-ah~~ i finished, explain to me , you are confusing me"

"come here"

"What else now ?" i questionned one more time "Oh god you really ask a lot you know, just shut up for a moment" i walked closer to him and he leaned bended down to my shoulder "Yah yah oh sehun what are you doing?"

" something you will thank me for later" with that he bite on my shoulder and suc*ked his way up, it was quick but precise, i didn't feel excited nor hot, it's like he was doing a homework and i am waiting for him to finish, while just thinking about the outcome after a minute he pulled away " Now we are done" he laughed evily and i did too , to be surprised by suho knocking " yah oh sehun go out we have to leave this second , there is a problem in the dorm "

"I still have a minute left with this naughty girl", Sehun replied back and i elbowed him, ok i want to make the boys jealous but i don't want suho to get the wrong idea.

"Right now out" Sehun walked out and i did after him , when we opened the door i saw suho avoiding my gaze , and jungkook was behind him at the verge of killing someone after he eyed my hickey that i made sure to make them visible . i winked to sehun who replied by biting his lip { when did he messed up his clothes? ok now it's as if we did some bad things,Ehum ..  oh let's see how they will react especially you jungkook hahaha, thanks god the hyungs were not here or i will be killed for sure, yet the present one can't blame me since they started it,  Suho and sehun walked down in front and i was trailing after them when jungkook pulled me in the dressing room and  locked the door behind us.

"Jungkook , why the fu*ck are you acting like that?" i curssed at him switching the light on and standing next to the door..

"What happened between you and sehun here?" he questionned

"The same thing that happened between you three"

"Stop your sarcasm and spill it out" his tone is more higher and i can feel his anger boiling.

"I told you the same thing that you have done, why can't i?" with every word i say i made sure to have the teasing tone going all along.

"Are you fu*cking kidding me? you didn't have se*x did you?" 

"Ooh no don't worry too much, we just had slight se*xual touching with some ora*l" Here i know i am pushing him to his limit but he have to learn what it takes to play those games with me, yeah making me jealous is not the best thing you can do.

"Luna" he yelled hitting the wall next to my head

"Jeon jungkook, can I understand the reason of your anger? What you can have s*ex and i don't have this right? You can flirt and I can't? Why ? At least I have higher standard than you.. oh yeah! you were too absorbed in here to notice she was a wh*ore. Oups sorry for judging your new girl" i replied mocking him.
"Luna i swear if you don't shut up right now i will show what it means to have se*x" he threatned moving closer.

"Oh really? Then I will show you how good I am at giving blo*wjob, I became an expert " jealousy is controlling me and i decided to make him feel the same thing i felt earlier i was making him angry with every second that pass and proud of myself, 

"You don't understand with words" in a swift movement i found him hovering over me.. a knee parting my legs slightly and my hands fixed tightly above my head. "You will not touch me" i defied and i am more than confident, jungkook will never hurt me.

"Watch me then, I will make you beg for me to stop" i didn't fight him back, i didn't utter a word, let's say to which extent he will take it, he leaned softly to my ears bitting in my ear lobe sending electricity all over my body "First yoongi hyung kissing you, then suho hyung touching your shoulder and finally sehun, waw you know how to drive a person crazy,I am really losing my mind"

"Can I know what are you insinuating? and I don't remember doing anything to you, oh other than trying all day to get your attention but you still ignored me, trying to explain what happened but you didn't listen, trying to understand why the fuc*k are you like that with me ? for just a kiss, and I was kissed .. yet jumping on the first girl who entered the dorm like a hungry wolf, yeah if you are blaming me for Sehun then remember you were the one who asked me to play this stupid game, you have done everything yet i am the one hold responsible for your immature actions, i still wonder why you act like that? why are you jealous? You are not the only one who is protective over me and you are not the only one who care for me yet they don't act as immature as you do, .. beside  why can't i fall in love ? Why can't i have s*ex ? Why can't i have a boyfriend ? if everytime a guy come near me you will act like that, how can i have a life? it's ok for all of you but not me, it's ok to see your friends go out, play ,do whatever you want but me I don't have the right to"

"Because you are mine"

"yours? I never was anyone's proprety, and i will never be, Do you understand?" i pulled my hand from his grip and pushed him away sitting up and so did he.

"You know Jealousy is surely the worst emotion, at least; the bitterest one. Jealousy devours me. I over think and over think until I can't think anymore. The more I try to be less jealous, the more I became. It's like I'm trying to stop a fire by spilling on alcohol. It doesn't devour me anymore, it brutally consumes me. And in this pitiful situation, Luna you are like the barmaid, giving me the alcohol to spill with a bright smile; rubbing the salt in the wound. So I just have to sit here alone while my inside is ripping itself apart. I'm waiting for my headache to disappear, watching my self esteem and my emotions both burning down to being reduced to ashes. All of this because I can't stand the thought of you being with over guys"

"You are not the only one who get jealous and you are not the only one who crave for attention, I get annoyed too and seeing  you ignoring me all day and then so friendly for someone you met like 10 seconds ago, made me go crazy, i may not have the perfect body i may not be the perfect beauty yet i am human being, and i thought you cared more for me, yet i was wrong once again, i always expect too much so I end up disppointed.. imagine me ignoring all of you for someone we just meet and tell me about your feeling? remember when you met Sam the first time even though i said he was my cousin you all acted strange, i didn't ignore you like you did to me today but you still got angry,  you could have respected me a little, you could have considered my feeling before obliging me to play this stupid game ànd since you wanted so much to fu*ck her it was easier to make a date or i don't fuc*king know what !!  you could have not do it in here and in front of my fu*cking eyes,starting from tomorrow, i will be busy with filming for a web drama so i may be can not get the time to see you for a few days , you could have at least thought about that and we could have enjoyed the night all together rather than you ignoring me, and i am talking about only you because neither jimin or V made me feel worthless as much as you did, you didn't give me the slightest respect" i answered back looking straight in his eyes

" i didn't have se*x with her only jimin did i was just waited out" that's was his only answer and it strangly made me cool down.

"Oh i don't f*ucking care about anything, it's your private life i will not say a word about it, it's none of my problems who you sleep with or who you make up with, Just learn how to respect me when you are with a girl that's what i am asking for "

"Luna what happened with sehun in here ?" He asked again this time even though his head was down, i can feel his tone changing and he slightly put his hand on my shoulder but i shifted myself away. "I aleardy told you why should i repeat myself" he traced the hickey i had in my coller bone and neck, i can not really understand this feeling he was showing me,  he was angry ;jealous and sad. Yet i don't care, he was the one to blame and this time i will not explain myself let him misunaderstand. let him feel what i felt. " i hate imagining he touched you, i hate imagining he kissed you and i can't even imagine the rest"

"No one told you to imagine, now move, the boys will be here soon, don't let me undergo namjoon's anger because of something you did" i stood up leaving him in his sitting position, that's what you get when i try my best to talk to you and you ignore me add to it the fact that you made me jealous like hell,  he holded my wrist softly and looked in my eyes, don't give me that look jungkook i may crash down no no, http://pa1.narvii.com/6332/527f6526ebf50d89acdbd7ea0f4ba7a57f781553_hq.gif i pulled my hand yet he holded more and asked "Why him and not me?"

"Because he made me want him"

"Luna why are you acting this way?"

"How am i acting? just like i usually do  kookie, yet i think our fake relationship lately made you think that you own me, Sorry kiddo but you have to know for fact that i belong to myself and starting from today i maybe became Sehun's" saying those words i went out of the dressing room leaving him to his own thoughts. I was angry at jungkook more than at jimin because i am used to the ert chimchim yet, i don't know why but deep down i hated the fact to see kookie acting like that. 

I walked back to living room jumping in the couch, i decided to piss off jungkook to the end today, i found jimin playing on his phone, i layed down my head on his stomach acting as if nothing happened. "Chimchim, it's seems like you had fun today ?" i winked smiling evily

"From the mark i am seeing it's seems you too" he replied smiling with a hint of annoyance in his voice at least he didn't deny what he did nor did he act overprotective.  "not as much as you but Oh yeah, thanks to the maknae who made me play" i said it loud enough to make the pissed boy who is walking to the kitchen glare. "Luna i am sorry but you will have a long explanations to do if the hyungs saw that" he said pointing to the hickey.

"i will say it's you

"oh noo, i don't want to die yet, i am too young for that"

"Arraso arraso, i will deal with it" , in a spur of second the hyung line entered the house tired, yet with so much noise, i closed my eyes pretending to be sleeping, the best way to deal with problems like that is to runn and the best way for me to run is sleeping. i felt them crash in the couch.

"yah jimin why is Luna sleeping like that?"

"Oh sleeping?" jimin asked confused since a minute ago i was still talking to him, i groand as a sign to make him go with the flow

"I don't know she was awake a while ago, maybe tired" he replied indifferently playing with his phone

"So how was your night? you behaved well right?" and before jimin can answer taetae spilled out everything, aiish this boy, he can't even lie.

"What's this 7 minutes in heaven game? and why Luna have some thing in her collar bone " asked suga who just come out from the bathroom taking place next to jimin. {oh deal with it now guys, i know for fact that yoongi will not wake me up, but tomorrow i will get a good scolding, 

"7 minutes in heaven is a game where you spend 7 minutes in a closet with a person and for that i don't know you can ask her tomorrow hyung" jimin replied cool acting unconcerned and i am holding my laughter, i let him go under investigation, sorry chimchim.

"What ? and how was the pairing?" Suga asked with high pitched tone

"Me , Rina and jungkook then sehun and Luna and we were going for the next round but they got an urgent call so they left"

"Who is rina?" asked jhope  "What happened with sehun? " added jin

"Suho's friend" replied namjoon

"Hyung i am going to sleep and i will take her with me, i don't think you have a heart to wake her up she worked so much today right?" annonced jimin trying to seem innoncent {yeah man, thanks jimin you spared me one, i am sure i will not to see them tomorrow because i start earlier and i will be back late for sure by then everything will disppear and everything would have cooled down}

Jimin lifted me on his arms and walked to his room "am i heavy ?" i whispered and he just chuckled "too much" ..' bear with it, it's your punichement for cheating on me "

"shhhh" he shutted me because he was entering his room and i am still chuckling "oh kookie, you are still awake ?"

"Mm hyung, why is she here?"

"she slept on my legs"

"whatever" jimin layed me on his bed before turning to ask jungkook "are you ok jungkook ah?"

"yes yes, just tired" Jimin, shutted the light and joined me in bed, the truth i wasn't tired at all and i didn't want to sleep , so i used the benefit of the darkness to open my eyes and stare at the wall in front of me, meanwhile chimchim like last time he bought his hand to my waist and started drowing circle while he head rested on the crock of my neck. it was relaxing in it's own way.  A long time passed before i could start hearing jungkook snoring slightly, and i think jimin too is sleeping, i turned slightly to face him mumbling "thank you for saving me". 
"Always willing to"
i gasped when he replied slightly
"Still awake" 
"Mmh, you?"

"Can t sleep"
"Wanna sneak out?"
"Of course"

We get off bed trying to make the less noise we can, we grabbed coat in the hallway put on our shoes and we went out or let say we just went to the roof "Mmmmmh i like this place" i annonced at the view of seoul "My favorite place too"
"Let's sit there," he pointed to a matteress and a blanket we sat next to each other admiring the pretty view in front of us.

" you know i want to ask you but i will refrain myself if you want to talk about anything know that you have a friend willing too" breaking the silence with his statement.

"You sure you want to hear my nagging and whining ?"

"Thats what friends are for. A friend in need is a friend indeed"

"My life is surely messed up and i can not spend a day without a problem, i am tired at the over protectiveness i am getting especially from jugnkook and i don't know why am i acting so strangely, i can't even distingush what i am feeling, i just don't know but they make my heart stop with their acting"

"Yoongi and jungkook"

"Oh how did you know ?"

"Maknae told me about the kiss but you seem acting normal around yoongi for someone who got kissed"

"Yoongi did it because i woke him up and he aleardy asked for forgiveness"

"Mmm, from what i heard you didn't push him away, did you want it? do you love him?"

"Jimin ah, it was the temptation, it's the first time yoongi act like that with me and my mind went blank that's why i didn't know how to react at the moment"

"So if i do it suddenly you will fall for it, right?"

"Stop being a ert"

"Ok ok, i am kidding, and tell me what happened with sehun ?"

"Nothing much" i smiled in a provocative way.

"Mmmmm .." jimin smirked 

"Pabo Yaaah" i hitted his arms slightly

"I am more intelligent than you, but i am wondering if you aleardy fall for him"

"No he is just a friend, you know aaah"

"I was kidding i am more than sure that nothing happened "

"Who told you so" i defied him with my words

"The marks in your collar bone, to someone like tae or hopie may believe they are hickey but as for the more experienced person like me of course we know it's just a bite." he declared proudly

"Holy how did you know? "

"It's obvious baby,  kookie was over jealous that's why he didnt saw through your game"

"Shut up :p cutty shorty, tell me what happened between you three, i am super curious"

"Se*x" he simply stated

"Wouh"

"You silly girl, you know me enough it's not like i am going to discuss how much i love music in that tiny dark place, we started with a kiss.." i cut him off "Arraso arraso spare me the details, just one question you had a ? "

"No jungkook was waiting for us out "

"Why ? He seemed very interested in her"

"Thats something he should be the one to answer you about"

"I am not talking to him ever again" i replied poutting

"Yaah Luna stop being stubborn, you know he didn't mean to hurt you"

"I am not i just don t want to talk to him"

"Ok ok whatever little girl, why were you so jealous over us? or let's say why are you jealous when you saw jungkook acting like that with RINA"

"it's so obvious? i don't know jiminie.. i really don t know what took me  and i swear i wasn't jealous, i just hated the fact to see you and jungkook drooling over a h*oe.. yes she is way more beautiful than me and i felt losing my place"

"Luna you will never lose your place , don't ever compare yourself with any girl out there, you are way more beautiful and too kind, you were one of us while she is just a girl. "

"Then why do you drool over her and not me ?"

"Yah yah stop being stupid, i just wanted to have some fun and she come right in time, Luna i will not seduce you for something like that, and also we weren't drooling over her, she was the one who seduced me"

"And you liked it, all day all night a ert"

"I am shy little boy, my beautiful princess"

"Shh shh, you are a bad boy" 

"Seriously who do you love jungkook or yoongi?"

"I love you  " why does everyone think i love one of them, i just got my heart flutter with their action nothing more nothing less, oh yeah the lus*ty maknae drive me crazy like no one ever did.

"But i don't make you excited"

"Mmmh.. "i thought out loud with no clear answer

"Lunatreat me as your best friend and tell me the truth " he ordered

"Jimin i aleardy decided that falling in love again is out of my zone,  i just ended a long relationship and i don't want to start again but i dont know why jungkook and yoongi have such a power on me, Yoongi is the most person i feel safe with and he also was the first one to open up to me, and jungkook even though he is very young, i don't know why but each time he is near me i feel my heart beating"

"So they give you opposite feelings"

"You can say that"

"i am not an expert in that but just listen to your heart Luna and know if we are over protective that's because we love you a lot, and we care for you, we just don't want you to get hurt that's why we don't let you do lot of things,  we are always here for you as long as you don't leave us "

"I will never do something like pabo" i hugged him and so did he, the bortherly feeling he was giving me is something that make me feel at safe and all the anger i felt tonight disppeared aleardy.

"Let's go to sleep you have filming tomorrow" and we went back to bed.

TIME SKIP

I woke up very tired and the PD of course can not spend a day without his morning call, today i will be my own manager and my first acting scene. i was a little bit stressed , because my dear president didn't give me any information expect the location, i don't who will be the co workers or anything, even the script will have some change in it, look at me talk as if i  learned it aleardy, i just read it twice. The dorm was in a deep silence, i sliped out of bed, i looked at jungkook to see him sleeping without a blanket, i covered him and just patted his hair slightly. i will miss his childshness in the next few days.

I prepared myself and took a cab to the designed location, A new day, a new experience.

 

AN// 

I am sorry guys for the late update i was enable to use the computer yesterday, i hope you like the story i am thankful for all the readers thank you for every thing