Everything was fine Until ..

A New Life with BTS

TIME SKIP

We gathered around the president and he  started explaining " so guys, you know that for the next 5 days, there is no schedule iplanned right? mm the truth it' will be a holiday and a work too, yet overseas, You sure rememeber Sam, Luna bro, he want to make advertisment for some country and he want you to be the face of this project, he planned to start with his country and that's where you will be heading for the few upcoming days"

Taetae cutted him down, "we are going to the US?"

"Taehyung ah, is Luna from the US? AIISH boys hear me to the end, so you will fly to tunisia in few hours, everything is arranged aleardy expect for the hotel , i wanted to get Luna opinion" he looked at me and my mind is still comprehending what he was saying, i think i am hearing wrong, he didn't say my country did he?

"UNCLE? ARE YOU SERIOUS? like really really we are going to my home? you are not kidding me? it's not some kind of prank?" i yelled and paced around the room

"No it's not prank so calm down,  so the hotel ?"  he asked and i zoned out again thinking about all the things i want to show the boys, everything every memories and every story of my life until he waved in front of my face

"Sir, of course no better hotel than my house "

"no Luna  it will be inconvenient for your parents, so hurry up and choose a good hotel"

"Sir you promised you will grant me a wish when you sent me to EXO so here it's i want them to stay at my house, it's very big and my mom leave alone since my parents are divorced and my brother is away so please say yes" i defended with all the arguments i could bring out of my burning mind

"If it's ok for you and ok for them than you can have your wish " i jumped on him " thank you thank you thank you uncle you are the best"

"PDnim you will come with us ?" asked the leader

"I will be there in two day in the mean time, Luna will be your manager and Sam will deal with the rest we aleardy discussed every thing, i got to go now and you too better hurry up prepare your things" we bowed at him,  and after he left and i started jumping me , tae and hoseok like crazy .I am excited no no more than excited BTS IN MY HOUSE n can you believe it?

We went back home, we quickly prepared our clothes and uncle instructed us that no one should know about us going there,  so we headed to the airoport as discretly as we could.

TIME SKIP TO THE LANDING

It was the most long flight in my life, it was really long, i couldn't stay in place to show the boys everything and they didn't stop teasing me about how much excited i was, they even got to learn some arabic words because i didn't stop speaking for the last 20 hours. i must have tired them i am sure, yet i can't control myself i am happy.

When we walked out, i runned to Sam who was aleardy waiting for us out, "Samsoum, I missed you so so so so so so much, it's the best surprise i have ever got from you really really " i hugged him tightly and so did he and then kissed my nose before ignoring me to greet the boys who the first thing that cought their attention is the good weather and the sunny sky despite the fact we were in winter.

"guys it's nice seeing you still supporting this girl " my brother said hugging the last one AKA yoongi.

"yaaah sam, i am an angel who they can't live without " i defended mysef

"Oh, yes we can baby" Yoongi shouted

"No one asked you, so screw you"

"Wait until i see your mom Luna, i will make her hit you for the currsing you always say" jin warned

"ne ne jin oppa" and i walked to the van waiting in front leaving them behind.

"Sam, who is driving?"

"You of course, i still have work to do somewhere, so guys it was nice seeing you, we will meet in 2 days, until then try to enjoy your holiday" and he tossed me the key walking to another car.

"" i shouted after him walking to the driver sit

" heard you"

"i don't care" i slammed the door waiting for them to get in, i was so tired to drive, my brother will pay for that i swear, of course as always jin squated next to me and Home, i am coming, the boys were enjoying the view, Yes my country is so different from South korea, it's not better yet it's unique in it's away. i live 5 minutes away from the sea so we had to pass in front of it and of course who says Sea say bts fooling around in there, and even though they were really tired they didn't let me drive home unless we stop.

it was a little bit past noon and i let them play while just enjoying the view, i used to always come here when i needed to calm my mind and here i am with boys i love the most. BTS no matter where they go and even if it's at the other part of the globe there will be at least one army around yet fortunatly today, since it was a weekday the sea was empty, i don't want all Armys in this country to be at my doors, because BTS here, is more like an alien in earth or even more.

After fooling with the hyung line come sat next to me,Namjoonie asked "Are you sure your mother don't have a problem with all of us?"

"I am more than certain that she is happier that you are coming more than me, and i think she will love jin the most"

"Why him?"

"Because he love to EAT the most and my mother's favourite word is 'Come eat', let's hope she don't make you her son in law at least"

"I will be glad to do it" jin said blewing me a kiss that i pretending catching and we laughed.

"Luna you never told us your parents are divorced" naamjon interrogated

"Cause you never asked"

"You are fine with it ?" added min suga

"Yes i don't really mind, it's been 6 years and beside my parents are still best friends, so i don't really have a problem, after all it's their life and i don't have the right to choose for them" i explained

"MMmm.."

"Anyway boy let's go or i will be killed by mom" 

namjoon called the rest while we walked to the car, and they didn't wanted to leave unless they got my word we will be back and of course we will.

Soon later we are standing in front of the house and suddenly the boys are acting all shy and weird, "Boys relax, it's just my mom and you are not here to ask for my hand so stop this awkwardness" i knocked and in less than 2 minutes i had my mom in my arms, she was crying "Eomma, stop it" " i missed you, naughty girl"   ( in Arabic) My mom don't talk korean but at least she speak english very well and could understand some words i tought here before . So not to make it very weird and incomprehensible for the boys, we decided to talk in english , after a hug that lasted a lot " Mom you will leave us at the door?" (English)

"Oh sorry boys come in please" and we walked in my house it's simple one in the american style, my mom was always devoted to home designing and she design it hereself.

"Kids this house is yours, so feel at home" my mom said and then she pointed at hoseok "you are the one i talked to right?" he nodded "I thought you will not recognise him " she walked to him and took him in his arms, yes my mom is very very emotional and she likes hugging, she always tell me that's the best way to show a person your love. and without hesitation hoseok hugged her back. and after that i did the introductions and she hugged them one after one, thank you guys for accepting her hugs , i can't tell you how much she was happy to see them, she must have felt lonely by herself . We gathered in the living room and talked a little, some times they can understand and other times it's either me or rapmon who translate. she mostly spoke with him and of course could not stop smiling to the others. my mom left us in the living room and went to the kitchen and i know what she is doing, preparing food as always, since her hobby is making people fat.

"Guys, my mom is a little bit affectionnate so i am sorry"

"No no she is really really gentle and so pretty" namjoon declared

"Thank you, anyway let me prevent you, she will not stop calling you to eat, that's her hobbies so enjoy as much as you want and when you don't want anymore just say so you don't have to force yourself"

"Luna i want to see your room" yoongi declared and the other nodded

"It's my first seeing you curious Min suga it's a new thing, but Ok let's bring our luagage and i will show you the house"

we went out to bring our cases, and walked to the house, we have 4 bedroom, one for me http://68.media.tumblr.com/a2df49e790fc6fe75aef782c56f518fc/tumblr_o8m5f1ODzP1tzzecwo1_500.jpg, one used to be my parents , one for my brother who rarely come http://pad3.whstatic.com/images/thumb/5/57/Make-a-Tumblr-Room-Step-10.jpg/aid2587355-728px-Make-a-Tumblr-Room-Step-10.jpgand of course the guest room .https://68.media.tumblr.com/8b32e4cdb11e89af51e5488131f2d900/tumblr_o52cy6ayZJ1uwhy8oo1_500.jpg "Boys you can choose the room you like ah yeah i forget my mom's name is angela, i tend to call her angy sometime or mom yet feel free to call her whatever you want" don't judge me you know i am stupid i introducet her as mom mom mom

i finished showing them the house and they battled a lot for my room but in the end Jimin and jungkook win the right to sleep there, taetae and jhope will sleep in sam's room and the rest will squat in the guest room since it was the biggest one ,as for me i will sleep in the living room like i always did when i was here, it's my secret corner and the place that made me the most at ease. "Luna tell the boys to change into comfortable clothes and come eat" mom yelled here we start.. i am thankful because the boys love to eat, she really prepared a lot for only 9 peoples but we ate almost everything, in laughter and jokes, i had fun i really did, i missed mom a lot more than i imagined and seeing how happy she was i was really thankful to the one sitting around me after that and since it was our first day and we were really tired after the long flight hours we decided to watch some movies in the living room and who says movies says chips, popcorn and soda and my mom has always those snackes ready. we installed ourself , i hugged mom who decided to join me and then taetae hopie sat next to and the rest too , i am so thankful for my mom having such a big living room that can gather all of us. before the film ended my mom went to sleep and i stayed with them until it ended.

"Guys i hope you don't regret choosing my house instead of a hotel"

"Luna we are really joyful to be here, you mom is very nice and she cooks so much good food" jin replied

"yes yes, the food was really good and the house is so big, are you very rich?" taehyung and his phenomenous questions

"Oh hell no, we are nor rich neither poor normal, yet in her the house tend to be bigger and for cheaper price than in south korea that's it"

"i understand"

"So will you go to sleep now? tomorrow will be a very long day, there is some many place i want to take you to"

"And you where will you sleep ?" asked jungkook,"Me , just right here, it's my best place in the house"

"why ? " "just because and no stop questions and op op to bed" the stood up kissing my cheeks and went to their designed room. For me it was one of my special night, sleeping? With bts in my own house? it's a dream i never thought of, yes i may be dreaming, it can not be true. i was trying to sleep until i got a message from jungkook teasing - if you want a more comfortable place come to my arms- i was going to replay when namjoon did - if you want to get your kicked maknae continue like that- ok this idiot sended this message in our group chat he is really idiot sometimes - Well said, My best leader. big kiss-

-only him?- jin

-You too, second Eomma-

- Not your Eomma,  i am you husband to be- jin

-if that's what you want hyung, then i will be your lover to be Little girl- yoongi

-and i am yours to be- jimin 

-you know what boys if you don't sleep at 3 then no sea tomorrow- and i got no replay after that, okey the sea is better than me, i am glad to know that, note my sarcasm

The next morning, 

I woke earlier than them to find my mother dancing and preparing breakfast, i went to her with a big hug "Mommy, i missed this smell in the morning "

"And i missed you too, yet i can see that you made good friends, they are very nice"

"YEs they are and they really take good care of me"

" i can see it, so tell me who is your boyfriend and don't lie"

"Eomma no one, we are just friends"

"Your brother told me everything and after what i felt yesterday i am sure there is one you like "

"No no no, there is not" i whinned

"Why do you still love Mike?" 

"No, it's just that i still remember him sometimes"

"don't focus too much on your past you might lose what's in front of you" i kissed her and turned to be greeted by jin who wake up from the smell "Jin oppa, we wake you up?" i questioned

"Good morning, No no, it's just the smell of food so delicious"

"Good morning Jin ah~~, Sit down" my mom asked him. and i went to wake the other boys, or let's say i found them half awake playing in their phone and shy to go out. i scolded them for that since i aleardy told them to make their selfs home and as always we eat breakfast together. in a very nice mood..

After that we prepared ourselfs for a beautiful day, between sight seeing, amusement park, eating and visiting the ancient city and the musuem, add to it that we we took a lot of pictures, sometimes some girls come asking if they can have a pictures with them and yes i get jealous but it's uncesscary, yet i couldn't nor say no neither let them so i took the pic with my phone promising them that i will send it later, i will make sure to send the pic once we go back to korea, because for now no one should know where they are.

 it's aleardy 7pm, even though the day was fun yet very long and tiring, i still have a little surprise for Jhope since his birthady is soon. When we entered the house, no one in there, Ah yeah, my mom told me she will be visiting my uncle today so the house is OURS.

i told them to change into something more class since we will have dinner somewhere i know and i really love that place, it's classy with good music and tasty food the best combination for my surprise.

I went to change into this outfit https://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/a56nyq-l-610x610-mini+dress-summer+dress-boho+dress-long+sleeve+dress-necklace-clutch-sandals-dress-white+dress-whitney+port-shoes-jewels-cut+dress-loose+fitting-asymmetric+dress-backless+dress.jpg it's been a while since i put on something nice the perfect dress, for the perfect night, for the first time i was the last one to finish getting ready  "So guys do i look good?" i said turning their attention from the tv to me.

"More than good, stunning Luna" Jimin declared coming towards me proposing his hand and asking "Would you be mine today?" and T imitated him of course namjoon started shouting at their playfullness yet i walked to Hoseok , interwined our hands and going out "Sorry guys today, i am with him" they whined and walked after me to the van. ,Jin decided to drive for me and i let him, the truth with those heals it was barely possible for me to walk, let alone drive.

The first part of the dinner was good, and they liked the music and the foods thanks good, it's a little bit hard to satisfy them in those two domains yet i was able to. i excused myself to the toilet after dinner and it was time for dessert and dessert means sweet things and what's better than sweet words? sweet foods pabo ok ok shut up you conscience.

I aleardy prepared 6 letter and a video since it's hoseok 's birthaday in 4 days i wanted to make it special for him, first to thank him and them too of course and to celebrate it, i may never get another chance like that to have them gathered in my country around a nice dinner, so i placed the six letter in 6 menus and ordered the server to give them in the order i taught him, leaving hoseak without one, and the second he give the last one, the light will turn of and all the turned off TV including the one placed in front of us will start playing my video. i wish the plan work as i want and for now let's start, after he finished giving the menus and before they can even open it all light turned off and the restaurant was sent in black pitch, people was about to start panicating when my pre-recorded video started : JUNG HOSEOK, i know you are afraid of dark yet just support it for awhile i can hear him laughing from shock, Hopie, listen well, you my dear jung hoseok, The one who lift my mood in a second when i am down, The one who can understand my feeling before i talk, the one who give me all positive vibes to continue through a hard, My dear, Soon it will be your birthday and for that i wanted to give you a special gift, the gift of a happy memory, I always wanted to tell you thank you for everything, I wish you all the happiness, i wish you all the success , i wish you to stay healthy and the most important thing i wish for you, is to be able to continue living your dreams with the ones you have beside you now BANGTAN.just so you know that we are here for you so If you feel tired remember i am here and if you feel lonely i will be willing to give you comfort and if no one want to listen i will be glad if you open your heart to me. That's it ! oh i am getting shy here Ah wait wait, Guys by the same occasion i want to THANK YOU for making my dream come true, i hope we will  always be together, Now all of you open your menu and read what you have inside. That's my heart ! I blew a kiss and the video turned off it's my signal to enter with cake and all the people present there were singing with me, the light are back and hoseok is teary. i put the cake in the table and i took him in my arms. "Happy birthday "

"Thank you thank you thank you for one of the most beautiful gift i got" he talked lifting me up and turning,  i just smiled at him and turned to see the boys getting teary at my letters, oh yeah sometimes i know how to be emotional.  "yah kids, it was supposed to be a hppy evening not teary one so let's eat the cake" they laughed at me "it's all because of you wait until we go back" i nodded mocking yoongi who just talked and i regained my position between jhope and yoongi who started cutting the cake. I was laughing at taetae doing aegyo to make me laugh more when suddenly someone talked in arabic asking if he could take the empty chair we had beside us, i know this voice very well, no no it's impossible he will be here right? i will not meet him today?" Can i take this one Luna?" i looked at him and the spoon that was once in my hand fell down making a noisy sound while hitting the table, i turned white when i saw the face of MY EX boyfriend in front of me,

AN // i almost slept one the computer so excuse me for all the mistakes, hope you like it, tomorrow is a new one and tomorrow we will know what will happen to her. The upcoming is HOT