Mnet Asian Music Awards MAMA pt1

A New Life with BTS

Luna POV :

I wake up very early today, my phone indicated it was 4am in the morning, i will be gone in an hour, yes my flight is scheduled for 6 am, i will be going before the boys , the President will be with me of course. All i know is for today i will not see them until the red carpet, so i wanted to make up for my actions yesterday, yes i am awful when i am sad but my bad mood don't last more than a day, i prepared a good breakfast for each one of them like he love it, and i added a note to everyone i think they will be stressed so a bit of encouragement can onlybe good.

I changed to some formal clothes (PIC: Blue-outfits-tumblr-2015 choose whatever you like) and went out i may be meeting some people today and the fact that i am with president i need to be a little bit formal after all, i am not a manager or a life coach, I am the representative of BIGHIT as a interpretor and MC i feel proud of myself .

TIME SKIP

The flight was comfortable, i even traveled in first class, the president instructed me very well about how i should be and how i should act, he taught me a lot, presented me to some others president of certain company and after the repetition and all. It's time for me to get ready .. the make up artist , hairdresser, stylist all are here for me, I am dreaming or is it real. i am really happy to be treated like a princess it feels so good Ah yeah i forget to tell you all the stars invited for the MAMA will be sharing the same hotel, since it's the closet to the place where the event will be hold.

i have seen some but just from afar, yeah i can say i am the luckiest girl in the world, i can never thank him enough for this opportunity.. it took me 2  hours to be ready, and when i looked in the mirror, oh where did i go, i see a reflexion but it a very beautiful lady, not me , it was the most beautiful dress i have ever seen, and i never thought that red can look good on me but i am drooling over myself. http://nafdress.com/assests/images/beautiful-red-dresses-tumblr-2016-2017-b2b-fashion-8350752.jpg

Uncle come in and even he too was amazed , he had the same look that a father has when he is seeing his daughter getting married.

"You look good, little girl, or shall i call you lady ?" he joked

"Uncle, stop teasing me but it's all thanks to you" i am really getting shy, i am not used to compliment at all

"Do your best and most importantly enjoy, your CO MC is waiting for you in the car hurry up time for the red carpet"

"Thank you see you later "

A bodyguard opened the door of the car that will take us to the place and guess who is my CO MC : None other than Park seo jin , i was surprised in good way of course when i saw him  i was less nervous, at least i am with someone i know.

"Hello, beautiful lady"

"Hello, handsome man, it's nice that's you at least someone i know"

"And i was really surprised when i heard it will be you, but you know you look amazingly stunning"

"Thank you, and you too, the costume suits you perfectly" the conversation went on like that, but at least i am more at ease now.

i now was walking in the red carpet holding Park seo jin's arm, and i can feel all eyes on us, I am blushing so hard that i felt my body temperature went to over  50°. Yet it was totally normal to get attention because not only we are the MCs but, my face was never seen before so curiosity arised on journalists, a lot of articles will be written tomorrow so i have to do my best to give a good image of BIGHIT  and now let the party begin, i am ready.

Actors, actresses, Singer, idols, groups from all over asia but not only that there was even american singers, i still don't know how i made it alive till the end and all i was waiting for is seeing my precious BTS, finally they are here, i swear that i almost screamed like a fangirl when i saw them walking the red carpet, they were more than handsome, let's say they looked more like angels fallen from above, i couldn't look away from them and they couldn't too, yeah at least for tonight i look amazing too. Park seo jin teased us a little bit and we were able to made the people around us laugh at ours clumsyness

Exo passed too and i exchanged some winks with Suho, fortunatly the media didn't cought it and the red carpet ended well or better than i expected but mostly faster, it went on the blink of an eye , i want to do it again.

For the rest of the night, i will just be enjoying the show and maybe presenting some awards that's what PD nim told me,  my table was along with park seo jin of course and park hyungshik add to it some other people who comes  and go, i wished i could sit with the boys but because we don't need rumors to start from nowhere, i couldn't.

All that doesn't really matter, after all it was really amazing to be able to assist such stage so close, it was so charming to be so close with stars. i enjoyed this night more than any night in my life.

Some staff came asking me to go and change because i will be presenting an award :  artist of the year (the daesang) in my heart i wished for my boys to win but i was instructed that i have to be happy with whichever result that i see even if it's a group of idol i hate yet i don't hate anyone but i want BANGTAN to win.

The stylist unni helped me put on some Black dress and i can understand now why they say no color can win the class of black.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/d836039e9d02d2f70fb15bd480052fd9/tumblr_o2jkaiNAfu1s1d9b2o1_400.jpg

IN STAGE

"Hello, ladies and gentleman , let me present myself first, I am Luna, i am sure no one know me and it's normal, so to make it short i am the representative of bighit, don't misundersand i am not the CEO hehe, just an interpetor, Nice to meet you all" i joked to lessen the nervousness i was feeling in my body,and  added "So today i will be announcing the winner of the award : artist of the year, personnally , i think that every one deserve to win or let me say that who ever stood in this stage is aleardy a winner for having such great people like all of you cheering for them, Today only one will go home with the trophy but all of you are winners.. Oh i have to stop talking before i got kicked out (i can hear the people laugh and i am glad) so the winner of the day is dum dum dum dum ... Aw i am nervous ( i looked at all the groupes and they were so nervous, i mostly looked at BTS, my hand were trembling when opening the paper} , SO The Winner is BANGTAN SONYEONDAN , CONGRATULATIONS" i was on the verge of crying from all the happiness that filled me when i saw their name on it, and when i saw the joy in their faces i knew nothing in the world can make me more proud than that, i was mooore happier than them because i know how much they deserved it and how hard they worked for it.

They come, i gave the trophy to naamjoon who smiled at me and the flowers to jhope, i wanted to hug them all , i really was overjoyed , but i have to contain it until the backstage, i just mumbled "congratulations "and walked down to the backstage leaving them for their speech, i could see them on the big screen and i don't remember when i started crying but i could feel my eyes hurt so much from all the tears i spilled, i was the most blessed girl in the world, after some times i could see them coming to the back stage, excuse PDnim , i can't control myself anymore, i hugged the nearest two and the two who cried the most AKA jungkook and yoongi , i really hugged them with all my might and without thinking twice, who cares if kookie hate me, who cares if he didn't want to , i don't care at least for now , i just wanted to and they hugged back and then i could feel all of them joining the hug and i was being crushed in between.

"Guys, i am dying here yaaah" they let me go and started making fun of me because all the make up that once was on my eyes is now covering my face " Oh someone is crying" hopie chuckled "yaah, i am so happy really congratulations, you were the best, i was really happy yaah i can't believe i was the one to say it there aaaah" i shouted smiling, i can't control my emotions anymore

"Even us we can't believe it too " they were overjoyed , excited , all the effort and hard work are paying off so what more do they wish for, i can't stay still at all and yoongi who was still crying and smiling at the same time, this boy, i hugged him more, sorry but i can't detach myself from them or him or anyone, until the director asked them to go back stage and sit and me too, i walked after them, every one was congratulating them, from actors to other idols, i was teared up between sitting with them or in my usual place and i decided to sit next to them, let's say i was in the board and i sitted next to jungkook, i didn't hate him for hurting me before, and i didn't find it awkward at that time all i thought of is giving this little kid who was still snifling next to me a tissue and some warm words

 "Kookie kookie, congratulations tirrarraa, you've grown up baby boy" he looked at me and smiled and i instantly fall for this smile what the f*uck is happening with me i should be angry with him , yah i should be hating him yet i think the happiness that filling me now is making me crazy "Thank you "

 "oh oh, what a strange feeling, it's my first time hearing that from you" 

"and it's my first time seeing you acting nice with me"

 "i am always nice but you're a trouble maker"i stated, it's strange to have a normal conversation with jungkook, it's the first time since the fanmeeting that we talked without hurtful words yet it's nice.. but i have a bad feeling, it will not last for long i am sure.

 "if you say so " he just giggled and we continued looking at the next winner who none other than EXO i was also happy for them  too, i have to remember congratulating Suho.{He is my friend now and a really good one}

Final stage done, Final winner and Final speech, WE all walked to the stage saying our goodbyes to the fans and the personnes present there, months ago i was one of them and here i am standing next to the one i never dreamed of seeing in real life, what a strange life really, everything can change in a second and one simple choice can lead you to different life.

Some risks need to be made to have a better life and no matter how much a decision can hurt you if you feel it's the right one don't hesitate to make it, we never now what life has reservd for us and we will never now if we don't try.

BACKSTAGE !

we all walked out, i lost the boys along the way, but oh i found someone i was looking for, talking with some of s, i nudged his shoulder to get his attention, he turned to me we just hugged slightly in friendly way "Suho shii congratulaationnnss, i am so so happy for all of you" i sang and he got shy at my reaction.

"Thank you princess, and congratulations for your first stage ever, you know i was taken aback when i saw you in the red carpet, by the way you surely look stunning today especially in this black dress" he winked ily and i smiled

"I know, i know it was written all over your face, i thought you've seen a ghost "

"Teasing as always "

"and you getting easily annoyed as always"we just giggled when someone interepted us putting a hand around suho shoulder and pooping his head "Oh hyung, want to tell us how do you know who is this beautiful girl who stole the show tonight? " Asked baekhyun eyeing my V neckdress with a smirk.

"Long story , i will tell you later but stop flirting baekhyuniie, she is mine " he winked at me

"Yours since when? what's up with all of you calling her yours?sorry hyungnim but Luna is only mine right?" suga stated , he was walking by and spotted us, of course he come putting a hand on my back and joining the conversation out from nowhere, we all laughed at his introduction {i didn't correct him because it's obvious he is just playing around and i like to play too}, and they congratulated each other, i bid goodbye to them and we promised to stay in touch in the hotel, maybe tomorrow. and i walked with Suga to the dressing room of the boys; he didn't take his hand from my back and i didn't care about it.

"GUYS i am hereee"i yelled entering before him.

"hey hey we've been searching for you you know ?" naamjon said

"she was cheating on us with EXO " answered yoongi provoking me

"Yaah MIN Yoongi i didn't

"What did you say MIN Yoongi ? oh oh no respect at all" aish he is smirking while putting his staff in the bag "really noona? i thought you liked us more i am hurt " added V fake crying

"It's not true, i only love you guys, and beside i don't even know all of them , i am just friend with jungmyeon oppa, so i was just congartulating him that's all"

"who is your oppaa"???" they all screamed

"Euh.. anyway, i will take some pics of you for the fans " yeah yeah you get it right i am triyng to avoid the topic. the party ended with Some pictures, Some fooling around and some compliment for me saying that i did well and i looked stunning today.

 " why no one fall for me than if i was this good looking?" i said acting hurt

"I am aleardy in love with you " hopiee turned my face to him "Really, hopiee, i am so touched

"Me too mee too noonna" taetae who came snatching me way from jhope added.

"Ooy ourii Taehyungiiie, i love you too, but i am not talking about you guys, i want Jichang wook or maybe Song joon ki, No no let me have Lee minho, ah he is taken!! , Just L from infinite is enough, or Vernon from seventeen but he is still too young.." i was really fangirling over everything i saw today and they were looking at me with eyes wide open

"Yaah Yaaah Yaah we are still standing here so, stop fangirling and Put on something on your V neck, we are going home and it's cold outside" yelled naamjoon, oh he is cute when he act all jealous and that's what i intended to do pissing them a little heheh.

'"OKEEY, stop yelling my ears are aleardy hurts Joniiee~~"

AN//

The party ended but the night is still  going, what's more is about to come, let's discover her story together.