New challenge Pt1

A New Life with BTS

TIME SKIP BACK TO KOREA .

LUNA  POV

We took an early flight together and since we were all tired from the night before, we continued our sleep in the plane, i couldn't say goodbye to my brother since he aleardy left the hotel before i wake up leaving me with a message "I have a surprise for you , just wait for me , love you my princess take care", Oh this one he will pay for it i swear, i am really sad i didn't even got the chance to tell him goodbye  yet it's none of his habit to leave like that i am sure something urgent come up..,  

When We landed we found two van aleardy waiting for us, it seems that we have an urgent meeting with PD nim . yes the holiday ended and back to work, back to our stressful life.

We entered the meeting room, WAW it's my first time in here, what a big place, like the one in the big company, i get easily distracted lately . We talked about their come back, about the schedule for the upcoming days, we had to change a lot of thing to free 5 days vacation for them, i don't know why but the president said he had something planned for those days and i couldn't  know what it was even though they asked he didn't want to utter a word. The secretive Boss

The meeting ended pretty well, but the president asked me to stay a little more, i hope i didn't make any mistakes, i easily get scared whenever he say we need a serious disscusion, let's hope there were no paparazzi yesterday in the nightclub and no one saw my accident with the kid who don't remember a thing.

"Luna  i have a two proposition for you. You have all the right to either accept or  refuse but please think about it before, i don't know about the first but as for the second  you can't refuse" he said {As long i didn't get fired i am ok with everything i thought}

"I am listening" i looked at him.

"So the first one, you will have to act in a  small web drama as supporting character they needed a foreign face and you grabed their attention yesterday so i got a call this morning, you have the right to think about it, it will not affect your current job and it will only take three to four days " he disclosed the first proposition and i let out a big sigh, thank god that's one is a good opportunity.

"Of course, i will gladly accept, but is it ok ? i am not really perfect in pronanciation in korean nor good at acting ?" 

"You're more than perfect don't worry, and if you need anything someone will help you, i am glad to see you always willing to take new challenge"

"Thank you and what's the other proposition PDnim"

"Euhh... you know EXO right? "  

"Yeah a little"  i replied confused i replied if my memory are good i don't remember creating any problem with them right?

"So you know lee soo man the director of SM entertainement"

"Euh.. not really, i  just saw some picture" sorry but my knowledge in kpop is not that good i am still learning

"So listen, he is a very good friend of mine, and he was really amazed by the work you do and especially your presentation in MAMA, he didn't believe me when i said you're just a newbie, he heared you work with BTS as a life coacher, yet he didn't really understand your function so he asked me if you can spend some days with them to see how you can affect their life and mood, especially since they are very stressed those days.." he explained and explained but the only thing my mind was hearing was { you are gonna leave BTS and work with EXO , and i don't want to do it }

"Euh... you mean i will no longer be with BTS?" i replied with a sad face i can feel my eyes stings, i am at the verge of tears, i take back what i said about if i am not scolded everything is ok, i'd better be scolded than work with other group

"No no don't worry little girl it's just up for 3 days or may be 4 at most don't worry, please don't put such a sad face"

"I can not refuse right? and the boys what will i say to them and what will they do?" i responded still down many things runing in my mind

"I am sorry, he really solicitated me and i couldn't tell him no, please do it for this one and i will let you choose the destination of our holidays ... Don't worry about the boys they will be going to jeju for the new photoshoot and a small MV and it's only 3 days"

"As you wish sir, and when do i start, am i going to sleep there too ?" i felt ashamed at my reaction in front of the Pd but i couldn't control my sadness first i don't want to leave my boys and second i don't want to work with anyone other than bangtan

"Ah for this as you like, i will let you have the keys of motorbike in case you want to go back to the dorm after work, and if oyu don't want to drive, their manager will take you back , and you start tomorrow morning and the boys will head to the airport and you will go to the SM ent"

"Ok, don't worry about a thing, i will do a good job, i will never disppoint you"

"I trust you enough to send you, but even if their company is bigger don't stay forever there, you're ours " he replied trying to joke and i smiled at his attempt, i know if he wasn't obliged he will not do it, "Of course i will come back, i am not done bothering the boys yet" he giggled and we bid goodbye after he gave me the script for the web drama i will be in.

I went to the practice room to find the boys, dancing and fooling around i think they are having a Vlive, i just sat far from the camera angle and laughed at their actions. I was happy that i got to act in web drama, getting praised for your work is surely something that you have to be proud of yet i can't stop wondering how will i tell the boys and how will they take it ? i have to tell them after they finish.. i hope they don't get worried about me i am not a little kid after all, i'd better stop daydreaming and read that script i have in hand..

TIME SKIP 1 HOUR LATER

They finished their Vlive and now all gathered in a big circle waiting for the food i ordered to come, i decided to tell them around a delicious meal, let's say i am buying them with a meal.

"So guys i have something to say, but you don't have the right to be angry nor sad" i prevented

"Noonna, you're quitting ? what happened ? you'are leaving?" asked taetae concerned, always the first to blutter nonsense this man. he must thing because of what he did yesterday.

"please hear me to the end can you ?" they just nodded "Euh, PD nim asked me to do some other works so for the next few days when you will go to jeju i will not be able to come with you and the thing is i will be working with some other group for just 3 or 4 days maximum, their director asked Mr hitman if he could let me do the job just to see if it's a good idea to employ someone or not. i will give them like a free trial about life coaching and.... " i avoided looking at them but i can feel them trying their best to control theirselfs and not get angry until Suga cutted me down asking " and who is this almighty group?" i looked at him and replied "EXO , SM entertainement"

"WHAT ?" jungkook and jimin yelped at the same time. while suga just glared.

"I am sorry, it's not really my decision "

"You should have refused" Yoongi instructed, the same straightforward person

"You think i didn't but i didn't really have the choice it's either accept or accept" i replied frustrated

"and when do you start ?" asked naamjon 

"Tomorrow morning"

"You will be living with them ?" added jungkook looking a little bit sad, yet i am more sad than all of them, i grow so much attached to them that i can't even think of a day without them.

"Of couuuurse no, i can go back to the dorm when i finish work, either their manager drive me or i use the bike, i am sorry i will leave you alone for the next 3 days, i am really sorry"

"Don't blame yourself it's work after all, we will miss you a lot but we can facetime whenever we have free time ok? " Jhope said lifting the mood and i am very thankful to him he always know how to react and how to help me.

"yes yes, like hopie hyung said we will talk all time and it's only 3 days, just don't change us in the end" taetae hugged me since i was really starting to tear up

"Oh guys, prefer to die than choose other" and i hugged back not second after, the other joined us in big group sweet moment and the food i ordered come, so we ate, laughed and talked about what happened yesterday, everybody seemed to forget about my problem or that i will going even me.

their choregrapher come and it's time to train for their new dance, as for me i don't have anything to do, just seat there and watch, i recived a Message from my brother telling me that we will meet in four day,ok something that lifted my mood more and more, .. The boys didn't seem to concentrate and got scolded a lot by their dance teacher.. I know they were concerned about me but they really don't have to worry to much, i will never leave them nor get hurt .

The night come faster than usual and the boys were really tired, they have danced for almost 6 or 7 hours straight , i really pity them but i am so proud of how hard they work. We walked in the dorm or let's say i was the only one walking straightly thy were just dragging their feet. My little kids i don't want to leave you.

I decided to cook some dinner for them while they took a shower ... 30 minutes later they were all gathered around the table eating whatever i prepared and one after one jumped in the couch only jin who decided to do the dish sending me to the shower, after i finished, i put someone's shirt since i couldn't find any clean pyjama and it was long enough to reach my knee, i tend to forget to wash my clothes lately , i'd better do it in the next few days since i will be alone after all and i should think of cleaning the dorm too.

When i come back , i found them fighting about which movie watch since we decided to watch one before sleeping. i was just about to seat in the floor between taetae and chimchim when jungkook pulled me in between his crossedlegs. I blushed automatically and he got glared by naamjon and jin since they asked me to sit between them but i didn't want to disturbe yet here i am doing it. and you want to know who is the cause of all that , none other than the sleeping beauty SUGA who stole the whole couch for himself. i was glaring at him and he just looked at me and smirked, oh this fu*kboy.

"Yaaah maknae, let her go she is blushing and uncomfortable" yelled namjoon

"Oh, really hyung,.. Luna don't tell me you like me ?" he grabed my chin to make me look at him and i absolutely was burning because of his sudden actions out of nowhere.http://static.zerochan.net/Happy.Tree.Friends.full.1087408.jpg

"First i am your noona second maybe in your fantasies i do LIKE you, little kid, now let's watch the movie, put the scary one hoseok-ah" i stated in defeat looking at the TV and trying to get out of his grip but he hugged my waist more tightly and lured me to make my back to rest on his well built chest.

"Noonaa~~" he teased me with a cute voice, acting like a kid sometimes he really confuse me from a y man to a cute bunny.

"Stop it" i chuckled at his attempt and gave in to him i swear if he did it a week ago i would be scared or if any other boy did that expect from BTS members i would be more than frightened but with them it's not the case, i don't find it strange nor disgusting, i know deep down that even though i am between his arms right now, no lust is running through his head and that's what matter the most for me. i decided to enjoy those moments , i know i will be missing that tomorrow

Hopie who sitted next to us was aleardy trembling, ah yeah i forget to inform you that those two gentleman AKA the pinky princess and hopie are really scared of those type of movie,sound like i am gonna have a good laugh today. 

The movie were a little bit scary but not for me since i do like these type of movies, when i looked around me most of them were aleardy in dreamland, taetae and jimin are hugging each other as if their life depends on it and jhope is trembling next to jungkook and me , yet jin is clingy to naamjoon like a koala. the only one who was still fully awake is jungkook.

"Hey kookie, help with the boys" i whispered quitely and i stood up nudging for taetae and jimin to go to their bed but like babies they didn't move unless i take them , so i grabed each one is hand and led them to their room and i even covered them with their mattress, taetae decided to sleep in kookie 's bed since he had the flemme to use his bed. i kissed their forhead and went back to the living room holding some bed comforter, i placed hopie comfortably and covered him since he was still trembling, remember me next time to never let him watch such movie , Suga just mumbled he is cold and i covered too along with jin and namjoon who decided to sleep hugging each other , oh my cutie babies i feel like i am acting like their mother hehe.. i went to the kitchen to get something warm before bed to find kookie there holding a cup, that i swiped away from his hand and i sitted on the counter, i felt he was waiting all day for a chance to talk to me so here it is "My little kookie, go make another one "

"i don't want anymore, i want you sweety" he said smirking in a cute way and walking to stand in front of me

"Oh kiddo,just make a move and i will call namjoon for you" i teased, yes the rapmon would surely be scary if i start screaming now hehe

"Stop it with your kiddo then"

"You prefer OPPA? then"

"Oh h*ll No, anyway so you are going tomorrow"

"Kookie, you make it feel like i will be going forever, is just 3 days" i looked up trying to hold on my tears

"I know, but i am really worried about you imagine if they touch you or they .., they are men after all " oh god look at what this boy is thinking

"Don't worry my baby boy, i am sure they are not as pe*vert as you" i bothered him while take a sip of my tea

"uf you provoke me more i am going to show you real ertness?" he countred

"if you want to get a beating today, do it" i definitley certain that he is just playing like always.

"Arraso arraso shut up, just Promise me , you will sleep at home and to go back  directly after work ? "

"you are talking more seriously than my brother yet I promise, OPPA " i joked knowing he hate being called oppa.

"you decided to piss me off tonight?

"may be"

"This girl aiish , We will miss you a lot, you don't know how much we grew attached to your presence with us" he put his head down playing with the tip of my shirt that was covering my thigh

"Please kookie, i am really trying my best to hold on my tears, if it wasn't because PD nim plea i would never have accepted." ok tears started rolling down.

"I know i know, just take good care of yourself please, you are our little girl" he just wiped the tears rolling on my cheeks and  i ruffled his hair.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/ba/e9/9d/bae99d7ecbd214c1781dfbfb6a3649cc.jpg [who had imagine that one day i will be playing with kookie like that ? not me , he was really a very good big boy, thanks kookie}

"so where are you gonna sleep today, you have a large choices since all bed are avaible" i knew he was indirectly asking if i am gonna share a bed with him. and i aleardy knew i will, why not? today i will have all the beds and i can have my little privacy and the days after too, and this happiness that filling me now, i still want to feel it more and more.

"Look , if you carry me to your bed, it will be with you of course " i smiled like a kid, will it hurt anyone if i shared a bed with jungkook ? no it's not the first time nor the last!!

"Come here" he opened his arms and i didn't hesist to jump on , warping my leg around his waist and my hand on his neck."oh you're so heavy"

"Yah shut up before i kill you"

"Ok ok, just stop moving or you will fell"

"hey kookie, let's use jin or rapmon's bed, taetae aleardy yours" he put me in bed and covered us with jin's bed comforter after sliping in with me.

"Good night princess" he mumbled kissing the top of my head

"Good night kookie, please do well and i will make sure to do good me too" we looked at each other, i was just holding his hand, it's warming me a lot, he easily drifting away to sleep.as for me i looked more at him while my mind roomed around, how i should act tomorrow?, what if i don't do well ? what if i screw up.. ? until sleep hit me.

NEXT MORNING

i woke up earlier than them finding kookie hugging me and breathing in the crocke of my neck, i just tried to move without waking him up and went out, i prepared breakfast before running to the bathroom to get myself ready, after i finishedn i woke them up, it was easier than usual, i barely call their name and they open their eyes, what magic happened to them i wonder we ate breakfast together and each one headed to his room,

 i had to leave soon too since, i recived a call from the PD telling me that the manager of exo will be here to take me in 15 minutes, i have to say goodbye to them and wish them luck.

Hopie were preparing his luggage when i entered his room, i went and hugged him and of course he hugged back "Please take care of yourself he mumbled "Hopie, eat well, don't stress yourself and take care, i will miss you" Suga was taking a shower so i walked to the maknae room , they all hugged me at the same time which made me smash between them, those little boys they are making it hard for me to leave, i like this feeling, they kissed my cheeks one after one and jimin ordered me to change my shirt to one of his, i don't know what come up in his mind but he said he will not let me go unless i do it, so i just put it on top of my crop top and walked out leaving them continue with their stuff. i was welcomed by a half suga in corrdior, he was coming out from the bathroom when i was closing the door of the maknae's room and even though he was still wet and his hair is dropping some water, i didn't mind, i hugged him really tightly, i will miss his scent the most. He is more caring and protective than my real brother, he patted my back affectionally and cupped my cheeks locking our eyes together "My little princess, if anyone hurt or do anything bad, quit right away arraso" i nodded and he continued "you'd better answer the phone when we call you, take care of yourself and don't wear short skirt and shorts in their dorm, or more don't even go in there, you know men are not trustworthy" [typical yoongi}

"you're talking about yourself"

"i am trying to be gentle and you're acting like a b*tch, you know what  go fu*k yourself"

"it's better if you do it, MIN.YOONGI "

"Oh god listen to this girl, no shame at all"

"Yoongii~~i am just bothering you cause i will miss you a lot" i hugged him more craving my head in his chest , he giggled at my reaction, i pulled away kissed his white cheeks and runned down to stamble in the last step, i was about to crush my head when rapmonster holded me "if you're gonna be clumsy like that we will take you with us by force"

"Oh oh, see who's talking the monster of destruction, i am afraid you will destroy me if i stay more in your arms"

"i will destroy you for your naughty mouth Luna"

"hheeh just jocking jooniiee.. anyway i got go" he hugged me tightly and i did the same too, in the way out i was meet by a sleepy jin, it's rare to see him lazy, he just pulled me kissing my forhead and whispering "I will call you later, you better be a good girl, or else.." i cutted him "Or else i will be punished, arraso Eomma, annyeong"

and runned out to be welcomed by their manager, he seem nice. The drive to the company was quite nice, i get to know him and we jocked a little, he gave me a lot of advices about the boys and i am glad for that.

Those 3 days for sure are going to be the longest in my life, let's just hope they end for the well.

AN// 

Guys, i am sorry, for my mistakes and please feel free to critisize or leave a comment about your ideas , i will be glad to add some of it. thank you