One day, Two confessions

A New Life with BTS

I felt my eyes heavy while laying my head on jin's board shoulder,  i barely could finish the episode that sleep took over me. I can't open my eyes anymore .. after more than 30 hours without sleep it's good enough that i still can move.

TIME SKIP
The snoring of rapmon woke me up in the miďdle of the night to fin myself sleeping in jin's bed while he is just sleeping in the floor without a proper blanket. Let's hope i wasn't the one who pushed him there, i chuckled a bit at this view and covered him up before walking out, i was a little thristy and i don't want sleep anymore. I searchd for my phone in the living room but not in view.. phew let's drink something and watch the tv, what else can i do in the middle of the night?, I walked in the kitchen 'let s see what we have in this fridge' mmm there is ice cream not thristy anymore .. yeey! I took the pot when two arms sneaked in my waist making me jump of fear, i was about to yell when he talked "it's me don t scream ".​​​​​

​​​​"Yah kook you could have made some noise i almost got a heart attack"

"Pay back for earlier"

"Aish,you sure hold grudge you, anyway move now"

"Don't want to"

"Yah kookie i can't do anything with you like a monkey being all clingy"

"Oh yes you can " i turned to push him but he crashed his lips on me. (My mind shut off my eyes wide open my heart is beating so loud that you can hear it in the other room, the spoon and ice cream that once were in my hand now are rolling in the floor.. his lips are  crashing in there i can feel his warmth i can feel my excitement but mostly i can feel his hand holding my waist tightly..) i swear this habit of kissing me here and there i will make them change it, He pulled away after some seconds and looked to my eyes, i couldn't divert from his gaze .. the look in his eyes was intense, i melting in his hands my mind say push him but my body refuse to. He bowed down slightly, his eyes asking for another kiss that i was unable yto refuse, the second his wet lips locked with mine my eyes closed and my hands slided to his neck. The feeling i once felt in the bar is now more intense and more hot.
My finger played with his hair, our lips moved in synchro, nothing in this world mattered to me.. the only thing i cared about is how much i felt good between his arms. His hot breath, the way he kissed me and the smile i felt from time to time forming on his lips. I don't know how much it lasted but one thing for sure we didn't pull away only until oxygen was needed.
His hands went from my waist to holding my hands and he kissed my forhead before mumbling "every time you make me jealous i will kiss you to make you remember that you are mine and only mine, I love you and i will make you fall for me, so please don't only have eyes for yoongi hyung" with that he left the kitchen. I stood in place dumbfounded by his words. He must be kidding me right? No no i must have gone crazy . I kissed him. I did it what the took you ? You can t control your self anymore .how can i control myself when my heart was beating so fast. I am not in love with him right? YAH JEON JUNGKOOk what have you done ? And what's with his legendary speech.. how will i sleep tonight ?  You ing . Wait did i just go a confession now ? Ok ok i am dreaming now. It can t be true. The tireness of the work have done that to my head it can 't be true . I am in denial. Let s go to bed i am sure i am dreaming. Maybe tomorrow he will forget or maybe explain. And wait how will i explain myself? Simple i will say. I was sleepwalking.. Luna i knew you are stupid but never to this extent..my conscience mocked.

I walked back to bed and tried to sleep. Or let s say i tried my best to find a good lie for tomorrow, my life is hard.

JUNGKOOK POV 


Her shower scene with the actor drove me crazy , ok i know it's act and it's not true but she took not less than 10 shots to get something this perfect and even though i wanted to argue or open my mouth seeing her sleeping on jin hyung shoulder i couldn't bear to wake her up and even if she was awake i can t repeat the same mistake twice i can't spend another day without her touch especially after what she did in the kitchen.
I just controlled myself and went to bed. I couldn t sleep it's 3 am in the morning and the scene is repeating itself in my head . I heard some noise downstairs and decided to join whoever wake up.

Time skip after the kiss 


I left her dumbfounded and walked to the stairs to find yoongi hyung sitting in there, he ordered me to follow him to the dressing room and from the look in his eyes i can say that he saw everything.

" Hyung why are you awake now?"

"I should ask you  that"

"I was thristy"

"Maknae, no need to turn around i saw you"

"Then you know i confessed and she kissed back"

"Little kid the fact that she kissed you back doesn't mean she like you, it may be the infutition, the temptation i didn't hear her say i love you too" he rephrased

"Hyung you love her too?" I asked even though i aleardy knows he do.

"Isn t obvious ? Jungkook you are my little brother and you know how much i care for you but sorry this time i can not back up, i love her to fight till the end and since she didn t say she loved you back. I will fight i just wanted to say that to prevent any problem that can arise let s  play it fair and square ? " i felt him serious when he talked and i can see how much he cared for her but i am not ready to let her go.
"What if she choose me ? "
"Then i will back up and i will be her friend and if she choose me you will do the same"

"Alright"

"Jungkook no jealousy" i hugged yoongi hyung and he did the same. I have always known that he love her but now i feel the serious game just begin. 

Each one went to his room. Now i can sleep , she kissed me, her heart was beating so fast but mine was about to brust i never thought i will fall in love again and especially with her. A crazy girl yet she stole my heart and i want to protect her . I will do it no matter what happen. I will take care of her.

Luna pov


It's aleardy shining outside , yet The night was awful, i couldn't stop over thinking about how will i face him?. Act as if nothing happen . Replay to his confession? Ignore him? Get angry? Angry !! you f*uck*ing w*hore you kissed him with all that passion to get angry ?  Ok i will stay in bed. That s the best solution. 
I turned and turned in bed every second her and then aiish aissh .. i hate yo jeon jungkook .
I covered my face with the blankets when i started hearing some noises outside. I can tell that V and chimchim are up. Soon after the two boys in my room were talking. Luna you are fuc*king dead don t move . The web drama and jeon jungkook i write my death sentence before coming to korea.
I was covering my face pretneding to be dead what else can i do ? I am embarassed . Can t i be ?  When i felt someone entering the room and coming to the bed i was in  "Luna, wake up; i know you are pretending" kookie teased in very very y voice
*oh my god what's he doing in here ? Asking for my death and how the fu*ck can he be so normal after confessing even the stupid me can not do it , yah go out i screamed in my mind but in reality even oxygen are missing. I didn t even breath "Oh the sleeping princess, by chance you are not waiting for my kiss right ?"i didn t replay again and he sat on the edge of my bed "oh yeah you are sleeping you can't answer, i will kiss you then " in spur of second i was standing up "yah ert i am up up up " and i ran to the bathroom in the other side of the home passing by the kitchen and the living room getting confused eyes by all the boys out there.

It took me 30 minutes to leave the washroom. Confidence Luna confidence.​​​​​​ "Good morning my babies"i yelled entering the livingroom.
"The princess is finally here " hoseok commented in a manly voice and strict face where did my sunshine go? And why are they all frowning ?
"Oh what's up with your faces boys"? I asked taking place next to taehyung in the couch clinging on his arm.


"We ? Oh nothing nothing, just still shocked with your hot kiss of yesterday or let's say .. 40% of SNS are talking about it " explained hoseok with the same tone
"Euuhehee" i laughed

" i think you can live a week without a shower " namjoon added

"More like 10 days joonie " i

"Sarcastic girl"

"Protective leader"

"Ong.~~stop it, its acting"

"Only if you accept to go to the attraction park with us" hoseok declared and my eyes shinned.
"Really? We are going there? Yeeeey" i stand up running to the dressing room. "Yah Luna come eat before " jin yelled after me but i didn't care about food at all it's been a long time since i wanted to go to the amusement park with them finally. it's happening and they think it's a punishement , oh god . 

I prepared myself while they were just chatting down stairs.

"YAH I AM READY" i yelled to get their attention since their are still lazying around.

"you are only going with me " annonced suga coming from behind, i turned to see him ready to go broke girl's hearts with his fashion.

"Why? And the others?" I asked confused because like 5 minutes ago they were coming and then decided to change so strange.

"Because i want so, why you don't want to go out with only me ? Am i not satisfying enough?"

"No no no i am just asking Suga nim"

"Stop your sarcasm and go eat because jin will not let me take you otherwise"

" al'right grampa" i laughed and joined the table. Istarted eating when jungkook come and planted a kiss on the corner of my lips which made jump of surprise  " my Luna don't forget to miss me"

"Yaaaaah jungkook" i yelled and he went back sitting in his couch whistling. Am i dreaming ? Or is he hitting on me ? You stupid creature he confessed.

I couldn't finish eating because suga who get fed up from waiting grabbed my hands and drove us out of the dorm to his car ( yeah me too i was surprised to find out he has a car and yeah not just a car a sport car).

He opened the door for me before joining his seat , am i strange or everyone is acting weirdly today? 

"Hey Suga, you don't have work tomorrow?" I asked watching him starting to drive.

"First you will call me OPPA, second on this date you will not talk nor about work neither about the others and finally don't think about letting go of my hand " with that he grabed my hand interwining it with his. Suga is giving a different aura today, not the usually lazy grumpy i am used to. Just a manly boy.

"Yoongi what date are you talking about? We are just going to the amusement park ?" He just ignored me so i asked again "hehoo i am talking" to be ignored again.

"Yaaaah oppa"

"Mmmm baby?" He asked in a mocking tone.

'You were ignoring me just for the 'oppa' , Auiiish "

"Be my date for today okay princess ?"

"Whatever you call it as long as i am having fun" with that he speed up. 

Between laughter and teasing, the day went on, our journey in the attraction park was magic, he didn't let go of my hand once, sometimes you find him tighten his grip when we try on rollarcastor and then i am the one hiding behind him in the horror city. 

Fortunatly he was wearing a mask and since it's a week day, it was not really full so no one could recognise him, this character and this side of him is my first to see it. I know how much yoongi is mature and gentle but here you see him trying to treat you like the most precious gift .

Finally, he took me to the bridge of the padlocks, it was strange but since it's beautiful i will not comment.

"Should i confess or should i let you go to him?" He broke the silence

"What?" I asked troubled to know that he spot our kiss.

" i want a kiss" he whined ignoring my first question

"Yah yah you became crazy lately , wait not only you .. All all"

"I didn't ask you to kiss me, i just said i want a kiss, because yes i want to kiss you yes i want to lock our lips again, i want to taste you wo much that it drove me crazy , i also want to confess, BUT i will just show you how much you mean to me in anothet way and then let you choose" he said holding my head

"Euh .. you did know?" I asked with worry in my eyes

"Jungkook is my rival in love but don't worry he is my little brother, i will not let you go but the day you choose him i will back off and so will he"

"What if i don't love any of you ?"

"Then we will make you fall for one in a way or another"

"And if you can't"

"Then we will always be here as a friend"

"Yoongi oppa.."

"You don't have to say anything" he kissed my forhead and stayed like that for a little bit before grabbing my hands and running back to the car.

 

In less than a day, one directly kissed and confessed, the other cted moree reserved and indirectly transfered the message. In other hands there is me. Confused ? Frustrated ? Strange? I don't know, i love the two of them one is so exciting the other is so comforting. I never thought i will reach a point like that in my life. I always thought they are my friend , ok beside the fact i am always drooling over them when they are in stage or going out of the shower.. i just loved them that's it.

"From the earth to Luna, please answer" yoongi called waving his hand in front of my face

 "What ? Huuh"

"i called you like 3 times now i really wonder what you are thinking about"

"Don't worry not you anyway" i teased

"You don't have to think of me now we still have the night together"

"Why we are not going home?"

"Luna we are aleardy in parking lot i wonder where is you mind.."

"Taking a nap"

"Anyway let's go in i am so tired " he just stated and get off the car , coming to my door and of course holded my hand , it became a habit after all this day.

We were welcomed by a sleep walking V going to the bathroom and an empty living room.

Yoongi guided me to his room without asking just like that, this grumpy is autorithitic today but in a catching and a gentle way.

We entered to find the room empty , hoseok is not here? " it's almost 11 pm but where the hell is hopiiie?"

"Sleeping in an other  room" replied yoongi in the most indifferent way.

" why? "

"Because i want to spend the night with you till we sleep, don''t forget you are my date for the day" he tossed me a long tshirt and i looked at him

"Wear that and come to bed, i aleardy miss you so much"

"The shirt is so small to be wore alone oppa, give me a pants"

"You body will not change from last time i saw it so hurry up " i made him turn his head and i changed and hurridly joined the bed making sur to be fully covered even my head when i yelped "Yoongi put on a shirt" he drove me crazier  because i once was all covered on my back and suddenly you are on your side there is chest under your noice more specifically  a chest with a heart beating fast just like yours and a hand holding you by your waist.

"Shhhh" he hugged tightly and there is his other hand sliping under my head. It made me remember the times i slept with yoongi andnhow much he was a source of comfort for me. I hugged him tightly and slept. I can't contril my body.

The truth is i decided to open my heart to them, i don't know if iwill get hurt or if i ever come to love any of them?, will i be able to choose? Questions became my habit and habits are scary because it can destroy you.

My heart will beat for the rightone  and i decided i will listen to it.

SOMETHING MORE SURPRISING WAS WAITING FOR THE NEXT DAY, SOMETHING GOOD OR HORRIBLE ? WHO KNOWS

AN//

I am so so sorry for the late update yet having just an arm working well is difficult. Since i got in a small accident soooryyy Thank you loving this story it s like a dream or a baby .. take care of it