Scandal

A New Life with BTS

I woke up in the middle of the night because of Taetae's snoring, i looked around me to find out i was not in the car anymore nor in my bed, next to me jimin was sleeping with his hand on my waist,  Something that i don't really get annoyed about he love cuddling and it became a habit for him, yet the fact that jungkook is just in the other side of the room makes me uneasy. He is my Ex-Boyfriend after all. I slided out of bed trying my best not to wake anyone and trailed my legs to the kitchen, a Big hole of hunger makes my stomach growl since earlier, i couldn't eat.

While walking down the stairs , i remarked that the lights are still on and there is a mix of different voice coming from there, {oh maybe the hyungs line is still awake, i thought still walking towards the source of noise} but to my surprise, Sam, my dear brother was waiting for me in the living room, holy when did he get here? and why today? did he hear what happened? if that's the case then i am ed ..

"SAM " i yelled making them jump from fright, along wiht him there was the PD, Suga and Rapmon, from what i see they are discussing some important matter but i don't care, i want my brother for me.

"Why are you awake now?" He asked standing up to greet me, i runned to him like always blotting myself in his arms, My brother's warmth i feel that's the thing i need the most right now. and of course i started talking non stop "Yaah i missed you, when did you get here? why didn't you tell me? why you always make such surprise ?"

"Luna LunaLuna, Calm down" he patted my head, sitting down and placing me on his laps.

"But.." i was going to argue but Suga who was sitting next to him, shaked his head and i knew from the look and the atmosphere that something is not good to the point that the arrogant yoongi is aski.

"Luna you are going with me to America" Sam stated in the most monotone voice

"WHAT ? NO i am not going anywhere" i yelled unconsiounsly pulling myself away from him but his grip on me was harder, Sam is rarely angry but when he do, he really scare me.

"Luna, i will not repeat myself" i pushed him harder and stood up looking right into his eyes. 

"And i will not listen to you this time, Sorry Sam but it's my life and i don't want to quit my job nor my life here"

"Ok, Two choices you either come with me and quit this job or i will sue GOT7' JB for what happened today " he threatned being fully aware of the consequence of suing him.

"Neither this nor that" i argued back

"Luna, stop acting like a kid" he yelled

"And stop trying to control what i do, i aleardy solved today's problem and everything will be ok, nothing bad happened and nothing will happen to me, and most improtantly i am not working with them anymore, Sam please, yoongi oppa, joonie, Ahjussi and everyone here is protecting me so please let me stay, i really love what i do please Sam" i pleaded hoping it will work and from the look that softed in his eyes i can say i hitted the jackpot and he will let me stay.

"Luna, the boys and Pdnim are going on a tour in a few days, you will be alone, i want to stay with you but i can't i have a job to deal with so please hear me out and come"

"I promise you i will take care of myself and nothing bad will happen so please only this time let me stay" my puppy eyes will do the rest now.

"It will be your last chance, i swear if anything like that happen again, i will take you out of this industry"

"Thank you Sam,"

"now , come sit here " he pointed to his laps and i jumped on them without more reflection.

He continued to talk with the others while i was just looking, they didn't stop apologizing and at a certain moment i felt uncomfortable seeing them like that so i started to grumble about wanting to eat. i pleaded Sam to go with me to my house pretending i want to show him around while the truth is : wanting to take him away from them, it's not their fault what happened so i don't want them to feel blamed.

While Sam was taking a tour in my house and using his mouth to ground me at the same time, i was absorbed in my phone talking with Suga who didn't stop haressing me since earlier asking for me to ome out aish sometimes he act like a kid.

-Meet me in the roof- ert Oppa

-No-

-I have ice cream~~- i didn't even replay, just yelled that i forget something in bangtan dorm and runned up, Ice cream is life for me.

 

"You are easy to buy you know" he stated the moment i opened the door of the rooftop.

"And you are a ert who is using my weakness"

"i need to have a talk with you"

"Oh like always"

"stop being so grunchy "

"and you stop being so serious"

"oh God, give me patience"

"Oh god give me patience" i repeated mocking him while focusing on the ice cream in my hand, suddenly the boy who was standing next to me admiring the huge view of sSeoul is now backhugging me, unconsiouncly i shivered and i am sure he felt it because i sensed he was pulling away but without my agreement, my hand fell on his  asking for him to not move away, whatever incident happened today i will not let such a thing distance me from the boys.

"Stay" i mumbled

"trust me" he replied spinning me to him and closing the distance between our faces.

"Op..pa" i mumbled

"Don't worry,Luna, i will not kiss you i just wanted to be sure that the incident don't have any after effect, we will be gone for 3 to 6 months yet, i will make sure to call you everyday, rest well ok?"

"Don't worry about me, and i will promise you that in 4 months i will be in your chicago concert"

"Four months? oh so long"

"Sorry but it's the only free period i have and also i want you to miss me"

"I always miss you"

"And I have to go down if i want to stay alive"

"Always breaking the mood "

"Always making awkward mood" with that i planted a kiss on his lips and run down without looking back. yes i was playing but i liked what i did.

Time Skip

The rest of the night flew by and i didn't sleep because of my dear brother who decided to make me drink and talk all night. The days that come after flew by fast as well, the boys left for the Wings Tour, My brother went back to America for his job and i was left with my job, I have more time to relax comparing to the last few months but i feel alone sometimes. FaceTime, Messages, KakaoTalk , distance wasn't something that bought me afar from the boys but in contrary it was something that drove us closer, my relationship with jungkook is now ended for real, since i find myself talking to him more,  like before without feeling bitterness or awkwardness. I think he broke up with his girlfriend and he is more focusing about work, in other hands, i talk with Suga the most and it have always been like that, even though he was the laziest and the one who love sleep the most sometimes he give up sleep for a faceTime and i do the same , any outsider will see us a couple and we are always teased for that in our group chat but because of the promise we made together to not talk about our feelings until he come back none of us dared to confess. After staying alone for more than month i can say that the love and care i have for Yoongi is more than a friendly love, i am sure of my feelings now but even though, i decided to not say it until he come back. Yes this time i will be the one confessing my love to him.

Today seems to be another normal day of work , yeah i only said it seems, i have an interview scheduled for an MC position in Mcountdown which mean i have to go to MBC one of the place i tried to avoid lately or let's say i am avoiding any chance to run on GOT7, as always riding the bike and making my way to there, My daily routine if my so called manager is not here. After well parking and of course avoiding the hunderds of fan waiting for their idols i made my way to the elevator but before reaching it i saw the only group i hate in kpop Yes it was GOT7 , i just decided to take the stairs even though it's far, i prefer that then breathing the same air as them. I reached the floor to find the manager waiting for me . No need for make up or changing clothes is just a private interview that didn't last more than 20 minutes and of course i got the job, lately i found my professional life going so well and it's the best thing i am happy about. But as they say nothing lasts forever a quotes that scare me a lot.

While walking in the alley to meet Suho and Exo members, yes i am still in contact with them and yes i still meet with them and play with them when we have time, suddenly the so called JB apperead on my face, out of nowhere and i don't know if it a coincidence or a manipulated trick but i found myself alone in a long alley with a ert i despise more than death. i tried to pass him pretending i didn't see him even though i am scared each time he is near i will not let it show, i try my best to control this fear yet he didn't let me pass https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/fe/00/28/fe0028934e085b46c396aecbe8617292.gif

"Move" i sternly outred

"No, i was waiting for such a chance since last time"

"MOVE" i said in higher octave but he just took a step towards me, a hand landed on my waist pulling me roughly to him, Few inchs were separating my face from his disgusting figure and All i was able to do is use the remaining strength to push him away, but he holded one of my wirst and without further notice his lips landed on mine, The flashback of the incident run onto my head and my body felt so weak, i never said i was healed after what he did to me, i still have nightmare and i get scared when he is near , i was just acting strong but with those lips stuck on mine,and my tears that started flowing down, it's like a replay of the past i tried my best to forget, with the last strength i've had left i pushed him away and he just smirked " That's the start of my revenge, be careful" i left him standing and started running , i bumped on someone and we ended on the floor, cold sweat was filling my body, i am scared, i don't know but i am scared. "Luna-shi are you sick?" asked the person who fell because of me.

"No, i just.. nothing, don't worry i am sorry.." i lifted my head a little to see with whom i was talking and it turned out to be one more person i hate. Why didn't i go back to sleep this morning? Why the hell am i having a day like that? Why just explain to me why ? I am ed from every corner ..

"Want me to drive you home?" he asked standing up and offering his hand for me that i refused of course, how can i trust the person who druged me once?

"Just stay the away from me, Jackson" i stood up and tried my best to keep my composure event hough i wanted to run away from everything in this world. and even though my legs can't hold me up ,  No one to turn to, and no one to call , i am just alone.

I don't know how i reached home with the bike and i am still amazed how i didn't end up murdering someone or  killing myself. i immediatly walked in the shower fully clothed and i can feel my eyes burning from tears, i don't know how much time i stayed under water but i didn't go out until i felt my tears dry and my eyes unable to cry anymore. I just want someone to say i am safe and i am okay but no one is here and i can't call anyone , Sam will take me back home and The boys will mess up their schedule as always i am alone.

Let's forget what happened, Let's pretend it didn't happen, let's not talk about it, let's not think. I decided to sleep for a while and i am sure when i woke i will be better, While i was resting on my bed waiting for sleep to take me to my dreamland, my phone vibrated - Luna, do you miss your oppa? how was your day.? - it was yoongi oppa as always never forgetting to text me, no matter how much the urge to tell him everything was eating me i decided to not talk about it if the other time he almost killed him this time he will make sure to do it.

-Yes of course i miss you and my day was awseome, i am just going to bed now-

-ouh really? -

-yeah, too tired-

-ok- i felt something was off wih him but what i hated more is lying to him^, i don't know but i felt like it was a lie to protect him so i shrugged those thought away from my mind and decided to sleep.

 

Waking up with a non-stop ringing on my door, i dragged my feet out of bed and opened to be surprised with Suho and sehun standing at my door. "Yah yah what the hell? " they ignored me and passed to the living room

http://www.spirit.id/kpop/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Sehun-dan-Suho-EXO-Pamerkan-Menara-Eiffel-Dengan-Pose-Lucu-1.jpg

"Woh Woh, i am here you know"

"Why aren't you answearing your phone? "

"Because i was sleeping"

"And did you see the news?"

"What news? did something happened to Bangtan?" i opened the computer that was laying on the ground but Sehun snatched it from my hands

"First tell me, you don't have anything you want to confess? like someone you are dating or things like that?"

"No i don't Why? what happened? let me see"

"Euh.. You are not dating JB ?" Suho asked in a more or less angry voice.

"WHAT ? JB of GOT7"

"Yes Jaebum"

"What the are you saying oppa? who.." i was replaying but i stopped talking the moment i saw myself kissing JB in my computer , when did this happen? how ? why me? oh my GOD a scandal? what will i say now.. ? and that's not all the angle the pic was taken from make us look like a loving couple, I runned to my room searching my phone, hundered of message and calls were awaiting for me/ The first person i called was Suga , whatever he might have thought after seeing that, i need to talk to him but he didn't answer.. The PD nim was calling and after a long discussion he believed me saying an interview will be hold tomorrow morning to correct those scandals and rumors but the incident that happened a month ago shouldn't now be revealed under any situation. he prevented me and i am aleardy aware about that. My heart still beating at a high rate. I am stressed but it's not about the scandal but more about the reaction of bangtan, I shouldn't have lied even though i know i am protecting them but the truth is i am protecting myself more than them, i really should have told him at least i will not be like that now.

I walked back to the living room finding the two exo members still waiting for an explanation, I bought the beer i kept in my fridge for difficult moments and started telling them my story from the incident till today, it didn't take me a lot to make them believe me and i am also thankful for their trust. I know they will not utter a word to anyone and i was able to relax that's night because of them. 

They didn't delay to return home and again i was still laying on the ground of my living room trying to reach any members of the bangtan who seems impossible to call tonight, i decided to call the manager who told me that PDnim proheibted them from using their phone until the concert end, making sure the news don't reach them. And i was more or less relaxed, at least everyhing will be cleared tomorrow. that's what i was thinking rolling over in my bed trying to catch some sleep until   i got a message from an unknowen number with a two pictures which were able to snatch sleep from my eyes to an indefined date.

What did Luna recieve? Who was the sender? will she be able to get out of this thing? The end of this story is near. 

AN//

I am thankful for anyone who loved and read this one. I will never tell you how much it's hard for me to say goodbye to my first fanfiction but if it wasn't for the reader i would have been unable to get this much courage to write it until here thank you for reading, really.