7 minutes in heaven pt1

A New Life with BTS

After yoongi left and jungkook who just looked at me with angry eyes,trailed after him slamming the door hard ,i stayed in place for about 5 to 10 minutes. What happened right now? the only question pooping on my mind why did he do it? MIN SUGA .I am blushing hard right now, my mind i absolutely blank, i don't know how to be able to face the rest with this reddish face. i decided to start cleaning the room i was in the only distraction i can have now, with the music at top in my ears with jhope's headphones at least if anyone called me, i can pretend i didn't hear because of that, i can kick Suga's as*s now..

 I was starting to regain my normal state when hopie took of one of my headphone asking what he can help me with and i charged him to finish this room because i have to start cleaning the maknae's room, if i want to finish before night. he agreed and i walked out to meet Suga in the ally passing me and smirking, i ignored him entering the next room slamming the door behind me to make sure he get the message, that i was really angry at his actions but he seems to be enjoying what he did, this a*shole, as if he did the best thing in the world and curiosity aleardy got the best of me  to know his reasons, the questions in my mind troubled me so much, i couldn't focus on anything. i asked jhope to tell suga about cleaning the dressing room, i still don't want to talk with the boy. One hour later my phone aleardy died and the only thing i could listen to is namjoon and jin arguing about some broken things, it's the routine in here. I can't stand it anymore, my mind will burn if i don't get answer, MIN YOONGI if your goal to occupy my mind all day than Well done you did it.

 I heard the door of the room knock, "oh come in" i yelled thinking it was hopie or jin the only two here now who still knock the door of the room i am in at least some gentleman in this messy dorm.I turned to find suga standing there waving some bra in front of me.

"HOLY , what are you doing with that?" i yelled snatching it from his hand

"Getting your attention" he smirked

"What an a*shole ert, you could have just talked instead of rammunging in my clothes !"

"Stupid girl, I didn't search for it, i found that with my boxers in the dressing room"

"I don't care, you could have pretended you didn't see it, what a fu*k boy"

"Yah yah some respect here" he scolded playfully

"Bla bla bla, get out now" i returned to cleaning ignoring him

"Oh no" he said stepping towards me 

"Yah yah stop there or i will scream"

" even if you do, no one can enter i locked the door" 

"MIN YOONGI, what's up with you today ? did you eat something wrong?" i yelled stepping back more

"I wanted to teach you what it takes to wake me up" suga replied he is acting like a flirty boy.

"I get it i swear, i will not do it again" i runned to taetae's bed since it's above jungkook's on and started throwing everything at suga who was laughing like crazy at me "Stop laughing" i yelled

"You are so funny when scared, don't worry i will not do anything, just come down " 

"Not until you get out, go go go " i babbled and i got him laughing more, i am confused and he is having fun the truth is not i am afraid of him, i know Suga enough to be sure he will not hurt me, i just don't want to succumb to his temptation again.Luna stop saying bull and think of a solution.

"Okay as you like, i was going to answer the question running in you head"  he turned to the door starting to walk away

"yaaah stupid how do you know about the question? i didn't ask anything"

"Luna you are an open book for me"

"then answer one of it since your so sweag and telepath"

"The first one : Why did you kiss me? i kissed you because i wanted to " 

"Holy , you can't kiss someone because you want to, you have to see if he want to or not! and beside you can't kiss someone with audience stupid min yoongi"

"I know you wanted to"

"I didn't want to "

"Stop lying, i saw it in your eyes, and i am sure if jungkook wasn't there you would have kissed back"

"I saaaiiid NO"

"are you sure?"

"yes yes yes"

"then come here and prove it, i know you are not afraid of me, you trust me more than you think you do yet you don't want to come, afraid the same desire raise up" he provoked yes i hate someone defying because i can do things i don't usually do, and yoongi knew that about me.

"ok i am coming" i walked down and get near him sneaking my arms around his neck pulling him down to my face, i took him by surprise which made him tense for a second before putting his hand around my waist and our gaze locked for a second " you see no temptation" i declared proudly, Even though, i said that there is something about his kind look that made me get lost in it.

"Next time you want to kiss me just ask for it, i will be glad to do it" he replied breaking the look and hugging me tightly to him. he has a point in here i wanted to try and kiss him but never in this life i will say it with my own mouth, just something that passed my mind because of the moment, you know that feeling  it's called temptation

"I didn't want a kiss, fu*k you and let me go i am still angry, don't think i will forgive you? and why did you do it in front of jungkook Holy " i dropped my hands from his neck to my side but he still hugged tightly. "I sould be the one getting angry, First, you woke me up , second ,you put yourself in danger, and lastly you have been distant lately "

"Distant? when ? how ? why ? " i pushed him away to search answer in his eyes but he held me closer stoping me from moving.

"I don't know but i feel like i miss you a lot so you are not going away until i am satisfied" he declared

"yah yoongi, i have a million thing to do other than hugging someone who kissed me forcefully" i whined 

"first it's oppa to you not yoongi, second nothing is more important than me"

"Earlier you told me don't oppa me"

"since when do you listen well ?"

"Since now"

"Then hug me "

"Never, jerk"

"Don't test my limits Luna" he provoked again.

"Mmm... let me see them" countring back.

"you sure learned how to speak back, little bi*ch"

"My dear fu*kboy it's all thanks to you, you taught me well" the thing i like the most while bickring with yoongi is the fact he can keep up with my currsing

"A hug or a kiss" he asked, because he still was the one hugging while my hands are on my side.

"No for the two" he pulled away slightly but still grabbing tightly on my waist preventing me from pushing him and leaned his face closer, "Ok ok a hug" and i warped my arms around him mumbling " i don't know why i always forgive you easily Min Yoongi, i hate you" i really wonder why he has such a power on me maybe because his my UB even though i love them equally. i can't stay angry at him, he is like my soulmate. 

"you mean you love me... "http://68.media.tumblr.com/3e67d87e541a065716ea0c13371e5933/tumblr_inline_o9fswaNxpP1tix4eh_500.jpg

"Whatever makes you sleep at night, now can you let go i want to finish" 

"Ok ok" he let go walking out but i asked before he open the door" why did you do kiss me in front of jungkook? you still didn't answer"

"it's between us, you don't have to mind it, "

"He will spend the day glaring at me , it's all because of you aiiish"

"Less pain in the as*s, i hate it when he confuse you" suga mumbled giggling " what ?" i couldn't hear him very well, i think i am mistaken his words "nothing nothing, he will Cool down don't worry"

"Aiiiish just go go and stop looking at my undergraments"

"Don't worry, your B cup don't a lot" he teased.

"JIN OPPPPPPPPPAAA" i yelled making him cover my mouth and the others come running to me.

"What what ? what happened?" i smirked at suga who looked stressed and confused, you see how i got you Suga , no we are even. 

"I wanted to ask if the lunch is ready, i am hungryy oppa~~" and i brusted in laughter making suga stamp on the floor to the bathroom and jin shake his head in disbelief...

{Suga's thoughts : I felt like Luna was always comfortable around me, yet when i tried to make her confused she didn't, i started being greedy wanting her more than  sister or a friend, jimin love her but he is too shy to go after her, and V aleardy gave up i feel, the others they get attracted to her sometimes but it's just affection, my only rival is jungkook and he is a step away from me lately yet i am far from being the one who will give up, Luna is not someone you give up on easily and today i show him that she is not his girl yet.. i may kissed her surprisingly yet i am more than sure she wanted it no matter how much she will deny it, i knew, she don't love me neither jungkook but we are the only two who make her heart flutter in this house.. Now the game begin)

TIME SKIP 

The rest of the day went out normally, it's almost 5 pm and i can say we finally finished, the maknae line are aleardy playing video games. while the rap line discussing if they should go to bighit for some producing or just stay home and they ended up deciding to go. i was just relaxing in the couch playing with my phone when i got a call .Suho's ID come up {ah yeah i forget about this one, he must think i am ignoring him

- Yeabosayo , oppa- i answered walking a little bit away from the noise and settling in the kitchen, of course i earned some curious looks after saying the word oppa, next time i d better control this mouth

-it's been 5 days, and you didn't answer any texts add to that the fact that you were always injoignable, i started thinking you decided to never talk to us again, until i saw the pictures this morning, so want to hang out?- i laughed at his angry speech that turned to a nice voice while asking me out.

-i am really tired, we just finished cleaning the dorm can we do it another day-

-No it's today, i will pick you up in half an hour-

-oppa wait until i ask for permission, you know the rules-

-i feel like you are a little kid but ok i will call you back in 5 min- i put the phone in my pockets and walked to the leader "joonie, can i go out?" i asked in cute voice  "Where are you going? and with who were you talking in the phone?" aaiiish they are aleardy over protective and my mom gave them full authority back in home bacause when i whined how much they over protect me and about the curfew she told they did good and asked them to do whatever they want aiiiish MOM 

"it's junmyeon oppa asking me if i want to hang out with him" i replied with puppy eyes

"No, we aleardy talked about that"

"Namjoon the curfew start at 9pm and it's just 5pm , still early please please"

"Luna first it's 5pm41 second no going out with exo, no need to argue back" oh he is so detailed what's the big difference between 5.41 and 5pm

"i will go" i threatned stamping my foot to the dressing room, yes i am going out, and will deal with the scolding later, i hate when someone forbid me from doing something without good reason.

"Try and do it" he yelled after me, i changed my clothes in less than 5 minutes, and walked out finding him still in the dinning table with yoongi and hopie and it seems like jin joined them too.

"Luna don't let me use force with you" he said with his leading tone, ok Luna relax let's try to convince him one more time before acting like a kid, i glared and pulled a chair and sat angrily, the others were just watching us bickring "Just explain why i can't go out with them, you said i had a curfew at 9 yet it's still 6pm, you told me to not go to their dorm, we will eat something out and play some games out , why can't i hang with my friends while all of you can? just give one good reason"

"Luna i didn't forbid you from hanging with your friends but being with EXO in the middle of seoul a sunday night , will not pass unnoticed, you know fans really well and you know how they can stalk people, you want me to send you to get hurt again?" he explained strictly but calmly i looked at him confused the truth is his words makes sense yet i can't refuse suho who happend to just be calling again -oppa, i think it will be impossible today, namjoon said no and i can't sneak out- namjoon took the phone from me while i was still talking, aiiish no manners i mumbled

-Hey suho hyung-

-she got hurt in Tunisia that's why i didn't let her go out, yet if you want to hang out you can come here, it will be more comfortable and far form uncessary eyes, i hope you got what i mean- yah he didn't know i mouthed trying to get my phone but yoongi holded me still while rapmon walked away talking.after some minutes he come back tossing me the phone " he will be coming with sehun baekhyun and a girl , behave and go change  " oh yeah i putted a very short skirt just to make him more angry earlier sometimes i really act like a kid.

"Really? " i jumped happily

"Yeah yeah " 

"thank you jooniie" i kissed his dimples that i love so much and he ruffled my hair.

"Let's go boys " he ordered looking at the others

"Wait i will stay alone here?" a little bit confused thinking that all of them are going.

"No, the maknae line is staying, i will never leave you alone with them again" with those last words he walked to his room as along as the others and i jumped in the couch watching jungkook and jimin playing, i forget to tell you that jungkook spent the whole day ignoring me and suga didn't stop teasing him, oh yeah not only that but also trying to be all touchy whenever jungkook is nearby. they are playing at some strange game those two.

I sent a message to suho asking who was the girl coming since it's not allowed to bring a girl here, i wonder how namjoon easly said yes and he told me she was girl from a idol group. i thought it will be a good opportunity to make some girl friends. finally, i will have more friends. An hour later, it was just me ignored by the golden maknae; who didn't stop playing with V or let's say didn't stop beating taetae who whined everytime asking for more, Jimin was playing on his phone and i was lazy rolling my head on his lap annoying him waiting for Suho. but jimin didn't really mind my acting letting me be.

when the door knocked finally, after checking myself one last time in the mirror. "Annyeong~~~" i opened the door inviting them in and i was welcomed by sehun and baekhyun with a very se*y girl , ok next to her i look like an elementry girl or more like a boy with long hair, she was wearing a very se*y outfit for a simple gathering at home, i was more like sweets pants and plain shirt with messy bun and lip blam https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/39/69/1e/39691e6cfd1178434802df3de97aa63c.jpg while she look like she come for a photo shoot with her very very mini skirt and her tank top. i hugged them slightly including the girl who jumped on me, she seems nice "Sehun ah where junmyeon?" i asked looking at only 3 peoples standing 

"it's Junmyeon Oppa, and i am here" i looked at him with a smile and he hugged me tightly making me flinch at the touch of my shoulder. i pulled away saying let's go in to the audience that was still standing in the hallway.

"Guys we have guests" i shouted turning the attention of the boys who were still focusing in their activities, the moment their eyes landed on her they automatically stopped the game and come smiling seductivilly,https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c9/e4/6b/c9e46bad07bb24c4e870b4bd5f5d5d97.jpg V hugged his number one friend baekhyun before passing to the rest, jimin started with sehun and jungkook greeted suho who was still holding on my shoulder. and then they turned to the girl or let's say more like they never drifted their eyes away from her expect for tae who was playfully talking with baekhyun. At least one none ert boy here; "So here is kim rina she will debut soon Xent" Suho introduced , i flashed a smile to here and she returned it, yet no matter how much i want to believe she is nice, i feel like she is way too nice to my taste, he then continued "she was supposed to spend time with baekhyun but since she heard we will coming here she didn't stop whining she want to come as we say a long time fan of bts, i hope i am not breaking our rules"

"No no, don't worry it's a pleasure to meet her" talked jungkook, look at this a*shole you always thought he is scared around girl oh let me tell you he is number one lustful boy ah yeah yeah and also do you remember what i went through at first because of him, and then jimin added " why are we standing let's sit down?" he dragged the girl by her waist and she let him like it's a very normal thing.

"Oppaa~~ can i sit next to them" she whinned seductivily and i felt myself about to puke ok, i am not jealous but what the with her, i hate those type of girls acting all fake, aish Luna control yourself it's just a night, just some hours, and i hope those boys control their hormones, they sitted comfortably in the couch and of course she placed herself between jungkook and jimin, V was very busy with baekhyun and from what i am hearing he is telling him about the trip as for sehun ad suho at least those two are sparing me some attention while admiring the dorm. yeah it became beautiful after the cleaning " So what do you want to drink ?coffee? tea? juice? soda?" i asked still up.

"just water.." annonced suho smiling innocently at me.

"we don't have that try another thing " i joked trying to not focus on anything else { like rina's hand hitting jungkook or jimin's hand around her shoulder} "Baehyun shi you?"

"i will go for juice, please" 

"Me too noona" added taetae smiling

"Oh you are their noona ? " Rina asked with a fake smile and a look that say 'you seem older anyway'

"yeah, Same age as sehun"

"Oh then i can call you unni, and you drop the formality with me ok ok?" she said coming to hug my hands flashing her most beautiful smile, me too i was young once upon a time and why the hell am i acting jealous.

"Of course Rina.. " i smiled back, she can be kind, Luna don't judge people by their apperances and jungkook cutted me off asking her about her age and she declared she is one year younger than him running back to her initial place talking oppa here oppa there "Rina what do you want to drink?" i asked for the 3rd time trying to turn her attention from jungkook, yes we all know how much the golden maknae is handsome. and jimin when he turn from the shy cute boy i know to the s*xy man you just ask yourself how the can i resist him this much.

"Can i have soju unni please?" she asked pouting cutely 

"Sorry we don't have it at home" i excused oh good she is under age and asking for a drink, Luna why do you care about her life

"Rina, just take a soda " ordered Suho who started feeling me getting annoyed "but oppa we bought soju with us" "Rina." he said strictly making her fake crying "Junmyeon oppa, since you bought soju i will bring it up, who else want ?" 

"Me" jungkook said, he is still offering me his cold shoulder, oh yeah he have to seem cool in front of her and jimin just shake his head " thank you little girl , nothing for me" at least he is still kind not the other jerk.

I walked to the kitchen living them to their funny chat time more like flirting time, Luna you are jealous of a  girl so so younger than you, she may be younger but with her C cup and her perfect body i seem like a baby, conscience help me control myself i can't anymore it's only been 10 minutes and i want to kick them out "I wonder what are you thinking about to make this mess? " Suho's voice snatched me to reality to see because of my over thinking i spilt the juice out.

"Oups, i was wondering what snacks you would like to have?" i lied.

"Mmm, as for me i don't want anything but i think the rest will go with any snacks"

"Okaay, can you help me then?" i asked to make him focus on something else either than my face that's about to crack of annoyance.

"Of course what can i do"

"You see the cabine above there, you will find some snacks, grabb some and 3 cup for soju please" i pointed to the designed place.

"Okey princess"

"Thank you oppa~~" i hummed

"I am sorry for rina, she is alway like that, but i can't stop here she is too young , please don't feel burdened by her comment or the way she act " suho apologised giving me the cups 

"Oh no no , don't worry, she is so cute and i can relate she is young after all" i tried to replay in the most indifferent way, he is not to blame for my uncessary jealousy. thanks god the other are not here or i may have died if i saw her clingy to them too.

"So how was your holiday i heard you got hurt ? where?are you okay now?"

"yeah , just a slight cut on my shoulder, and i super fine don't worry "

"Can i see this small cut that forbid you from going out?" i placed the bottle of juice in the tray pulling the shirt a little bit to show him the cut, it wasn't so difficult since the top was oversized, of course i did it without thinking about the consequences, i don't know but on the spur of the moment it didn't seem a bad idea , until i heard a cough " Sorry to interept but Rina want her drink" annonced jungkook glaring before going back to the living room, hey ho what the ing with him, first i am not her servant here second when i ask him to go and bring me something he never do it yet here he is acting like the bultter of this girl, Luna breath breaaaaaath, don't crack ," anyway junmyeon bring those with me please" i holded the tray and walked back, Sehun was on the phone, V and baekhyun playing some games and the rest flirting and laughing, ok i was sitting there earlier for an hour and jungkook didn't gave me the slightest attention i swear he will pay a good price for that just waaait waiit. i put the tray on the small table along with the snacks and everything and sat next to sehun stealing his phone since i caught him by surprise "Oh sehun what are you doing behind my back "

"none of your concern give me that phone" he ordred

"Come and take it " i hided behind suho who smiled and acted like a leader making sehun sit back on his place pouting," oh god you were downloading songs, pfff i thought i will cought some secrets, so boring" i tossed the phone back to him and grabbed a snack asking them about their days, from the corner of my eyes i saw jungkook smirking playing with hair of rina and telling her how much nice it felt, ignore him Luna ignore ignore he is just playing with your nerves, i feel jimin grin and look at jungkook; they are planning something evil, so so evil i can decipher that from their looks. ignore them Luna

"Why don't we play 7 minutes in heaven" i gulped at rina statement. she only took one drink and she aleardy proposing that , from my humble knowledge on this game it's a dangerous one, a very very dangerous game.

"Oh me i don't really like it as a game" yes i will refuse, i swear to never play those type of games ever again from the last truth or dare i had my cup

"Oh please please please unni, do it for me " she pleaded with her puppy eyes

"Rina, you can play with the guys, i will just watch, i don't really like this game " i justified in the nicest way possible, because i feel myself starting to boil.

"Sehun oppa , suho oppa please convince her"

"what's this game ?" sehun asked confused.

"Euh it's a game where two players go to a closed and tiny place for 7 minutes without light and audience, that's it, very boring you see " i explained in a way to make him refuse.

"Why only two people?" he asked more and when i was about to answer the s*xy rina took the floor. "Oh it's usually played when friends want things to work out for two of their friends, the two players are usually from different gender, you get it now yet we can change the rules since we are only two girls and 6 boys " she was cutted by baekhyun decalring he will not be joing nor him neither taehyung " ok then we will play a girl and different paper where there is 2 boys or 1 boy please unniiii" she begged more coming to sit next to me taking my hands .

"Luna what are you so afraid of that you don't want to play? " provoked jungkook 

"Maybe i don't want to be in the same space as you golden maknae" i winked at him making him turn pale for a mere second.

"Oh are you sure that's it ?"

"You know what i am playing, "he provocked me and i succumbed to that, Luna how many time do i tell you to think before talking just explain how many time did i tell you not be easly provoked, oh girl learn how to control yourself, look at what mess will happen now. Last time i played a game with them you all know how it ended, Oh god now there  is this ing wh*re with us. I don't know why i am angry.

 

Let the game Begin ..

AN //

what will happen next? now something is sure, the most who are fighting for her are Suga and Jungkook but who will her heart first ? even i still don't know where the story will take me but i hope you are enjoying it as much as me please feel free to correct me, to comment or to suscribe, i really love it when you comment. 

Thank you for your support , thank you a lot <3