First Encounter

A New Life with BTS

After almost 20 hours  in a plane, yeah, right now i am standing at Incheon airport (seoul) and  i still can't believe my eyes, my heart is going to explod , i am happy, excited {OH MY GOD} yet no words can describe what i am feeling right now. The feeling of a dream coming true? The feeling of etting the greatest gift from God ? yes that's it. 

 

{What should i do? and where should i go ? For 10 years this was my dream, So those questions are not really important matters to me now but i have to move on}  Fortunatly i studied korean the past few years so let's say that i am pretty good at it, I got out of the airport and grabbed a taxi " ahjussi,Kimchi guest house in Hongdae please". While he was tracing the road, i looked through the window enjoying the view offered to me. The highbuildings and everything, fascinated me even the air i am breathing now { yes i am in seoul and yes i am realising my dream, Sorry i think i said it a lot of times}

By the way, i think i forget to introduce myself, My name is Luna and i am 23 years old, I just graduated from college and my dream was to come to South korea and here i am standing in this land. but coming here wasn't as easy  as you might think, a lot of things happened in my life and  maybe being here was the biggest decision i ever made, i will tell you everything later because  for now i want to enjoy this journey without thinking about anything. 

I aleardy reserved a single room in a guesthouse so i just took the key from the reception and headed to my room, the ahjumma working in the reception was so nice, she even said i was pretty but i know that it only mean you're so different, i come from north africa, more precisly from Tunisia, the meditarrean pearl.

I have long wavy dark blond hair more like clair brown yet  i have two different color in my eyes one brown and one blue , but i am used to putting a brown lense on it because i don't like when people stare a lot and call me strange or different ... i don't really use make up, i am convinced even though it can make you prettier, it takes a lot of time and it's a waste. but i was always try to wear a smile on my face, i think it's the prettiest thing a woman can wear.

I opened my room's door and it was so spacious for such a small price, i just put my lugages and went out heading to my dream,  but before i remembered that i have to call my parents, i take a look at the time and it was 10 in the morning, my parents will surely be at sleep by know it was 2 am there , i declined the idea of calling and just left  a message.
 https://i.pinimg.com/736x/08/a1/fc/08a1fc647a2ca60b3b51ea066ec39fdf--fall-outfits-nu-goth-outfits.jpg

(My outfit of the day after changing in the guest house)

It's time to discover this magnificient country , here i am walking and looking around in hongdae, make up store, clothes store, kpop stores and most importantly food something i was really impatient to taste .. I wanted to try kimchi and tuppoki .. and soon i found myself in a cozy restaurant. "AHJUMMA, Kimchi jussayo" after 10 minutes my first korean dish was just in front of me eyes and i can feel my mouth watering and before knowing it i aleardy finished my second serving of meat and kimchi. 
It was so tasty next it's time to buy BTS album and gadget {typical of an ARMY right? especially when you live in country when shipping fees are higher as fu*ck }  , it was something in "my list to do".
I bought a lot and a lot of things and here i am going back to my room. I think i need some rest.
A fast shower was needed and next my bed who's been calling for me since morning but of course sometimes you should ignore it. I was really tired after those hours of traveling ,shopping and looking around,  i can't feel my feet anymore . Without thinking a lot Morphey took me in and i am no longer  part of this world.

A noise was coming from the door, i slowly opened my eyes and then i heard a young lady calling for me "yeah come in, it's open"
A beautiful young lady with dress and black wavy hair, she surely is younger than me popped from behind the door looking so anxious: " UNNI we were really worried about it's been 18 hours and you didn't come neither for breakfast nor lunch you didn't make a sound"

"- What ? Hell no,  what time is it ?" Frustrated i jumped out of the bed

"-Luna it's 4 pm, don't tell me you were sleeping all the time"

-"owww~~ I was so tired yesterday when i  slept but i didn't thought it will be this much, anyway thank you for waking me up, "

-Unni come eat lunch at least, Omma is preparing something and by the way i am Mina, Kang Mina"

-Nice to meet you I am Hendi, and Thank you.

I runned to the kitchen to help them with cooking and it was nice meeting my first new friend in Korea, she was really nice to me and beside i discovered she is an Army too ! That's something to celebrate right? 
After some hours of girls talking, i am now free to enjoy hongdae night club. I changed into some black leather jacket and black shorts with only my red converse and a white t-shirt. {you know who's outfit is that right?}
I asked Mina if she want but she kindly declined because of her test that's coming soon, and i can understand her. But before going out she called me and handed me a paper or something like that,
Mina~~ what is that for ?! 
Unni, i thought you maybe would like to go with me tomorrow for the fanmeeting of bts"

"What?? are you serious ? You're giving me this? I must be dreaming like always ! "

"-Unni you're not dreaming and we are going tomorrow to the fan meeting, The truth i winned two tickets and since you are an Army let's enjoy that together "

"-Yeeeeeeeyyyy "that s all i managed to say before starting to cry i was so happy that i couldn't control my emotions anymore. I can't believe what's happening !

I thanked her a lot and  went out , Ah life is so mysterious !! My mom always taught me that we don't know where life will take us and in that moments i didn't think that something unexpected was going to  happen to me.  i don't know if i should call it a blessing or a lesson. so let's discover What's destiny is reserving for our Heroine 

AN// 

Wanna know wait for it you will really enjoy it :p thank you for reading my story i am sorry if you find it not really cool but it's really something i do for the first time so bear with my mistakes sorry guys