Page 20

Dear Journal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Journal,

 

Exactly 21 days ago, I got off work at about 6pm. Since its winter, the sun had already slept for the day that night. I had bags of papers to mark and a ton of projects to critique when I saw a little boy sitting infront of the steps of the main entrance, he was alone. That was when I placed my boxes down and sat down with the small boy. The boy had long lashes, big eyes, and dark black hair. He resembled someone I knew so much, he resembled Seungcheol. The kid didnt talk even after I asked what his name was and why was he still out here. I even asked where his parents was but he didnt talk to me. 

 

His lips were round and plump, I swore then he looked like a kindergarten Seungcheol. I couldnt decipher as to how someone can resemble someone that much. I remembered there's an average of 6 people who look like each other in the whole planet and maybe this kid was one of Seungcheols' six. The child was quiet, that was a contrast to Seungcheol though, he was loud as a kid. I didnt even know then why did I always think about Seungcheol whenever I notice something about the kid. 

 

The boy kept his lips shut as I stared at his facial features, he probably didnt mind because his attention was on his tiny hands that was busy fiddling with his ID card. Thats when I got the idea of giving him a ride home because its almost 7pm and its dangerous to leave a kid alone at that time of the night. I gently took a look at his ID card and his name was Choi Seunghan. 

 

Choi Seunghan..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter