Page 14

Dear Journal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Journal,

After a week of missing classes, I returned. I missed the prom that every senior attended, I missed Seungcheol's last game, but I didnt miss exam week. When I walked into chemistry class, I saw Seungcheol sitting with Sooyeon. She was leaning on his shoulder, laughing, giggling and twirling her hair at him. I walked past them and sat far back. "Welcome back, you gay," one of my bullies welcomed me. I sighed and just ignored. No Seungcheol defended me. Why? Because his girlfriend was friends with him, making them friends as well. Plus, he was busy with his girl.

I remember this particular day well. I can never forget that. In that chemistry class, I saw them kiss and be all lovey dovey. I was sitting at the back and they were my beautiful view. It was as if Sooyeon was doing it on purpose. She looked back at me and gave me a look. I was taken aback because hell, what the was that. She kept on kissing Seungcheol's neck right infront of me. Like back then, it was like shes marking her territory. Do you know how much it hurts to see someone you love in someone else's arms? I couldnt focus on chemistry that day. They should just get the out and go to a motel or something and have ...............

Seungcheol looked uncomfortable though. When hes uncomfortable, he tends to freeze and just lets the other person do whatever they want. His ears also turn red for some reasons. Ive observed that throughout the years. He definitely looked uncomfortable. But why though? I still dont know till now.

During exam week, I excluded myself. I started wearing caps to hide my hair because I dont want to get picked on again. I dont know how to defend myself so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter