Day 2: Rain

Tic Toc
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun walked towards the window slowly. This morning, all of his tube was taken out. When he realized what happened yesterday, he felt hurt. Just for today, he refused to see anyone. He opened the window slightly, reached out his hand to feel the rain. 

"God, what is Your plan for me?" he looked up, as tears fall heavily. 

"It is lonely..." he whispered softly. He missed everything. He missed everyone.

He turned around when the door opened, revealing crying Sungjong. Sungjong is wearing all black today. Woohyun quickly wiped his own tears and smiled at Sungjong.

"I told nurse, I want to be alone today. What is it, Sungjong ah?"

But Sungjong whimpered, trying to hold his sobs like a child. Woohyun frowned and walked closer to him. 

"What happened? Who hurt you?"

"Hyung...Jung hyung...Jung hyung..." Sungjong pulled him into a tight hug, crying like a helpless child. Woohyun patted his back, too many question on his mind.

"What did Jung hyung do to you?"

 

 

 

 

 

Woohyun walked slowly with the help of Sungjong and Myungsoo towards the bed. He was greeted with sobbing people outside the room. Even the members sobbed hard. He looked at Sunggyu who kept hitting the wall, Hoya who squatted alone in the corner, Dongwoo who hugged by one of the manager, Sungyeol who knelt on the floor. 

"Hyung...are you sure?" Myungsoo asked. His eyes were puffy and red because of crying. 

"No! Don't! You are not healthy yet...just sit down, Woohyun ah!" Sunggyu suddenly came between them, pulling Woohyun towards him.

"Gyu hyung..."

"Why are you bringing him here?! Can't you see how weak he is?! Woohyun ah..just sit down..please.."

"What did Jung hyung said before he go?" Woohyun asked softly. His question made them looked at him with sorry. Everyone knows how fond Jung hyung is towards Woohyun. Even sometimes Jung hyung seems bias with them. 

"Woohyun ah..." Sunggyu held both of Woohyun's shoulders. Woohyun shook his head and took a deep breath.

"What did he say? Before he go?" 

"He loves you...he said he loves you..." Hoya stood up and told him softly. Woohyun held his sob, he did his best to blink away his tears. Slowly he turned around and walked towards the cold bed. Carefully, he pulled the sheet that covered the older man. Now his hyung is lying there, dead. 

"Hyung..." he caressed the cold face. Just this morning, Jung hyung greeted him with smile.

 

"Woohyunie, I shall go back first. Don't skip your meal. I will come back here in the afternoon,"

"You promise?" 

"Of course buddy,"

 

Tears finally betrayed him. Jung hyung did tell him, he loves him. But Jung hyung is leaving him first. He leant down and hugged the lifeless body, sobbing silently. Myungsoo who was stopped crying unable to watch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter