Day 10: Fear

Tic Toc
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu POV

I looked at Woohyun as we were practicing our dance. He got me worried too much. He doesn't look stable and sometimes fell. Our choreographer stopped the music and looked at me in question.

"Gyu, he don't look fine to proceed. Do something about it. Guys, we'll take a break now..see you tomorrow," he took his bag and ruffled Woohyun's head with smile.

"Dongseng ah, if you are not feeling good, just say so. You caused trouble to your members. Go see the doctor okay?" he said warmly but his words is sharp in Woohyun's ears. Woohyun bowed and apologized sincerely before the choreographer left the room.

"Hyung, are you sure you are okay?" Sungjong his arms with worry. Woohyun looked taken aback at that time. I wonder what was he thinking.

"I'm sorry guys. I should get going now. Just continue the practice. I don't think it is a good idea for me to start today," he said softly. 

"I'm sorry hyung but I am agree with that. Why don't you go home and rest. Come practice when you feel a lot better, okay?" Sungyeol said, trying to encourage him, I believe. Woohyun nodded and turned around to grab his bag.

"I'll call manager hyung," I stopped him while pressing numbers on my phone.

"It is okay hyung. I'll go to my mom's restaurant. She'll take care of me," my finger froze at his word. I looked at his face firmly and didn't let go of his arm.

"Where are you going? For real?" I whispered. He gulped and avoided from my eyes. 

"My mom's restaurant..Please hyung, let me go..."

"I'll go and pick you up late-"

"It's okay. I'll go home soon after I rest a while," he left. It is impossible. Will he really be at his mother's restaurant? What if his brother or father are there? Where will he be? 

 

 

No one POV

Woohyun froze in front of the restaurant. He bit his lower lip and halted his steps whenever he wanted to take another step. 

"Let's go!" he jumped a little in shock when someone grabbed his thin wrist. He looked up and saw his bestfriend. Key smiled at him and stared him with amuse.

"Key..."

"How long are you going to stand here? It's cold here. You should never catch even a slight cold," he scolded the shorter a little. Woohyun looked at the floor and allowed Key to drag him into the restaurant.

"Welcome! Please have a...seat...Kibummie..." she stopped when she saw someone who hid behind Key's body. She took a step closer and cupped Woohyum's cheeks.

"My baby...why are you so thin? My baby looked so pale. Aigoo..have you eaten?" she asked, quickly wiped his silent tears on his cheeks. Woohyun shook his head and smiled.

"I miss omma's food...just for me..." he said almost whispering with smile. His mother took him into her embrace and kissed his cheek for a while. She has been missing him badly.

"Sit down...I prepare something...Kibummie, thank you..."

"It is okay ommonim. This guy here needs some meat anyway..lets sit Hyunie,"

 

 

 

 

 

Woohyun closed his eyes when suddenly he felt weaker . His head started to throb in pain. Key were still talking about their promotion in Japan and he was on his break for two days. Seeing the smaller man in front of him, to be honest, he doesn't know how to ask about his health. 

"Hey, are you okay? Where is your meds?"

"I'm okay.." Woohyun said, almost whispering. But obviously he didn't look fine.

"No Hyun..you don't look good..." he palmed Woohyun's forehead and frown appeared almost immediately.

"You caught

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter