Lonely

Tic Toc
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun groaned in pain when the doctor injected or pulling something from his back bone. He decided to made another check up so ensure that the result is his. Unfortunately, it is his. So doctor is making a thorough examination for them to arrange suitable treatment for him. His body trembled in pain but he can't move around when some of the male nurses held him.

"You did a good job, Woohyun-shi...Now, rest. One of the nurse will stay here with you. After six hour, we will do the other examination. Any stomach pain?" he asked as he caressed Woohyun's sweaty forehead. Woohyun panted and shook his head. The doctor smiled sadly feeling sorry for the idol. Their manager is his bestfriend. And seeing how his bestfriend is very fond with this kid, he knew this is hard. 

"Any pain please let us know, okay kiddo? You did a good job...rest well for a while," he said before he went out with some stuff in his hand, followed by the other nurses. Woohyun bit his lower lip. He lied on his side and let the nurse in charge to fix his hospital gown. The nurse is making sure that everything is normal eventhough his blood pressure rose a little.

"Try to get to sleep. The pain will gone soon," he said warmly. Woohyun nodded once and closed his eyes. His chest still move up and down rapidly, trying to ease the pain himself. Little did he know, the manager went into the room and sat next to the bed, holding his hand.

"How is he?" he asked.

"Are you his father? Or brother?"

"Father-figure...let say like that,"

"He did well for the examination. After six hour, there will be another examination. But don't worry, the other examination only required him to stay in the bed.."

"When will he be discharged?"

"Hmm...usually, after a week. But if it is too urgent, you may discuss with his doctor,"

"Woohyunie..." he caressed Woohyun's cheek as he stared at the pale face. He told the other members that Woohyun is going back home for a few days. Their reaction is not that good, he noticed it. Will it be harder for Woohyun after this? He was in dilemma.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He opened his eyes and saw a figure in front of him. Smile suddenly appeared on his face. Hand squeezed the hand that hold him. Key is staring at him with smile on his face. A force smile. 

"Key, you're here..."

"Yeah...how are you?"

"It is hurt, but it is okay now. When did you come?" Woohyun asked weakly.

"An hour ago. If it is hurt, don't talk buddy. Sleep more,"

"Hmm,"

"Does your members know you're here?" Key asked after he looked around the room. The manager had went home when Key arrived. The studio had turned chaos again when he got a call, telling him that INFINITE are fighting, again.

"Let me tell-"

"No...no...don't tell them...promise me," he begged. Key is not a soft person about this kind of thing. Bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter