Day 35: A Fighter

Tic Toc
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Jungyeop, Woollim CEO sat on his chair as he observed the smaller man in front of him. The rumors seemed to be true. Woohyun smiled widely at him as he shown him his new composed songs.

"Appa, I made a few for our juniors. They are going to debut, right? You'd promised us," Woohyun said eagerly.

"You did? I'll listen to it soon," he said softly. Then both of them stared at each other without saying anything.

"Appa..."

"Hmm?"

"Can you promise me something too?"

"What is it?"

"Take care of my brothers...Infinite...take care of them..." 

"Woohyunie,"

"Sunggyu hyung might looked strong and mighty. But he has the most fragile heart. Make sure he tells you everything, don't allow him to keep things by himself..."

"Woohyu-"

"Dongwoo...he has many talent. Expose him to the world. He might smile all the time, laughs like crazy dude..but he can't tolerate unfair or injustice. He'll hurt..he don't know how to hide it well..help him.." Woohyun said while smiling. The lump inside his throat felt hard all of the sudden.

"Hoya...Hoaegi...look after him, especially when he dances. There are times he wanted to cry, but his pride stop him. Let him dance till he cry, it'll help him if you can't ask him literally...He is a sensitive man to be honest,"

"Sungyeolie...He's lonely. Help him...that dude can do anything you ask...He might be a choding, but he is a real older brother...trust me," Woohyun said, suddenly became weak. Seeing that Jungyeop quickly rushed to his side and held him in his embrace.

"Yahhh! Woohyun ah! Hyunie ah!" he patted Woohyun's cheeks lightly. Woohyun opened his eyes weakly as he panted. His skin paler and his breathing irregular.

"Myungsoo..is a cute kid. Help him too..urrghhh!" Woohyun arched in pain. The grip on Jungyeop's arms told the CEO that Woohyun is really in pain.

"Sungjongie...Help him..too...He's...a good...MC..." Woohyun said weakly. His eyes closed as his body became limp.

"Woohyun ah! Woohyun ah!" 

 

 

 

 

 

All of Infinite sat inside the room, waiting and praying nervously. The doctor told them, that Woohyun needed to be hospitalized. His small body covered with tubes and wires.

Once a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter