Day 8 : Brothers Bonding

Tic Toc
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun stared at Sunggyu whose practically is cleaning the their bedroom. Yesterday he got comforted a lot by the leader. Seems like things is slowly back to before, as he thought. He woke up with the sudden noise and saw Sunggyu packing lot of stuff into a big box, making the room more spacious.

"Gyu hyung," he called out for the leader. Sunggyu jumped a little and looked back at him.

"You're awake? How are you? You should sleep more..." Sunggyu moved closer and fixed his blanket, much to Woohyun's amuse. Why does Sunggyu looked worried and concerns too much?

"What are you doing? Are you moving somewhere?" he asked innocently. The question made Sunggyu's heart churned and twisted. The vulnurable side of Woohyun is asking whether he is leaving the younger or not. 

"Silly. Where would I go then?" Sunggyu caressed his head lovingly. The pale and tired look of Woohyun made he even more curious and worried. But the sight of the younger sobbed in pain, he didn't want it happen anymore.

"Why are you packing then?"

"I just realized that all these things separated us. They were never there before, and I cam't remember how it they ended up becoming the wall. So I am throwing them out. Somebody needs it more than me, I guess..who knows..."

"I am fine with-"

"I am not. You are my dongseng, and I am your leader, your hyung. I must take care of you. You are my responsibility. Hyunie, you are not alone. Remember that, you still have me..us.." Sunggyu said strictly in the beginning. The way the smaller man just kept silent ached him. Woohyun has a trust issue now, he just realized it.

"It is okay. Sleep more. Today, we are not doing anything. Sungjong is preparing some movie for us to watch. Myungsoo took a day off. Sungyeol is cooking. Dongwoo is preparing the couch. Hoya is not going anywhere. Everyone is here today," 

"Why?"

"Because it is our day off. Nobody is going anywhere," Woohyun kept silent again, battling with his mind and heart. He jumped a little when Sunggyu pulled him into a warm hug easily. Sunggyu rubbed his back and rocked their body gently.

"I told you things will get better right? Trust me... Lean on me..." he whispered. Woohyun hugged him back tighter, resting his head against Sunggyu's broad shoulder.

"What happened yesterday, we'll think of something soon. But today, I want you to rest well. You fainted yesterday, due to crying hard. Rest more now..." Sunggyu said. He smiled more when Woohyun snuggled more in his embrace. As he hummed a song, Woohyun slowly went back to his dreamland. 

"How is he?" Sungjong asked as he entered the room. Sunggyu carefully lied the smaller back on his bed. He smiled weakly as Woohyun is sleeping soundly, calmer than before.

"Let him rest more. Sungjong ah...thank you for telling me...yesterday..."

"I need you to take care of him too hyung. I promised him not to tell anyone, but seeing him weak state everday, I can't keep my promise...Please hyung, persuade him to undergo chemo..."

"I'll try.." Sunggyu sighed, still caressing the younger's head. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Woohyun had finished his shower and put on a comfortable clothes. He walked towards the living room and saw ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter