Day 14: I am Here

Tic Toc
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun was only sleeping since after he got his first seizure. His fever was cured but his body weaken. Sunggyu opened the door and smiled a little at the scene in front of him. Everyone is in the room, accompany the smaller man. If only Woohyun wake up and see this, he thought.

Dongwoo caressed Woohyun's head lovingly. The smaller man is lying by his side, thick jacket wrapped around his thin body, along with a blanket. His breathing is irregular as he depended on the tube under his nose. And there is a small teddy bear clutched by his small fist.

"Hello, good morning everyone.." a nurse came in and started to read Woohyun's report. They stepped aside and watched silently at the nurse. She jotted down everything before placing a beanie on Woohyun's head.

"He still shivering a little. I'll get another thicker blanket after this," she said, rubbing Woohyun's arms and shoulders a little.

"How is he?" Sungjong asked.

"He's better than yesterday. There is a little rise in his heartbeat and blood pressure. A good development..."

"Why is he shivering then?" Myungsoo asked. He noticed it since the day they received the news. Since the day they rushed to the hospital.

"His body rejected a medicine's effect. That's why everytime he took the medicine, he'll throw up. His body doesn't react with the medicine. So we had no other choice but to use the higher dosage one. He is still fighting, his body is forcing himself to rract better with the medicine. That's why...he feels colder than usual.." she explained after a while.

"He is a good boy. A very kind patient. I became an Inspirit since the day he came..In fact, everyone are becoming Inspirits because of him.." she said with smile, caressing Woohyun's small head.

"What...what can we do to help him?" Hoya asked in concern, causing everyone to look at him in surprise. There's tears in his eyes, threatened to fall anytime. He glanced at Woohyun's backbone, in which still visible even through the jacket. It made him afraid.

"Don't stress him. Another stress will lead to the next seizure. Fulfilled everything what he wanted..make him smile more, calm him more...that's what he needs the most now.." the doctor interfered, serious frown on his forehead. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sunggyu hummed a song as he wiped Woohyun's sweaty face. This is the third time that Woohyun has vomitted already. What scared him was everytime, there's small stains of blood in the small bucket. 

"Hnngghhh..." he whimpered, frowned on his forehead, as one of the hand clutched his flat stomach.

"Hyung, here..." Sungjong came with a small towel and a warm water. Behind him, Myungsoo and Hoya came with a warm water and a small bowl of porr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter