Day 23: One of His Bucket List

Tic Toc
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun woke up to meet a pair of eyes is staring at him with smile. It took him a while to recognize the big doe eyes belong to their maknae.

"Hyung, are you feeling okay?" Sungjong asked softly. Woohyun smiled back and nodded.

"Where is everybody?" he asked as he looked at the empty bedroom.

"In the dining space. Your hyung is here.."

"Boohyun hyung?"

"Yeah..he came this morning. So, he's at the dining space, making us breakfast. Are you okay to go?" Sungjong asked. Woohyun nodded weakly. He let Sungjong helped him to go to take his bath in the bathroom and changes his clothes.

"I'm sorry..." Woohyun said sadly. Sungjong just smiled like nothing happened. That's what Woohyun likes most, when the maknae is obviously the mature one among them.

"Sorry for what?" Sungjong asked as he massaged Woohyun's legs. He hid it well. Sungjong tried not to show his panic and worry when Woohyun have trouble walking as soon he woke up. So after helping the older with his clothes, he sat next to the older and brought his legs to rest on his laps. He was glad he brought along some lotion to do the massage.

"For being a burden..."Woohyun whispered softly, almost inaudible. Sungjong leant closer and cupped both of his cheeks. He missed Woohyun's chubby cheeks to squish them, pinching them. 

"My hyung is not a burden. My hyung was and is not a burden. Not at all. In fact, we are glad to have you, to look after you. Let us take care of you, okay?"Sungjong said softly.

"Jongie,"

"Husshh. You must be hungry. Can you walk now?" Sungjong asked, totally like a hyung. Woohyun tried to get up and smiled when the tingling in his legs disappear.

"Thank,"

"Go to the dining space, hyung. I'll be there soon. Need to collect your clothes with our clothes for laundry.. Hurry hyung," Sunjong opened the door and taken aback when Woohyun laughing at him.

"Sure kiddos!" when Woohyun had went to the dining room, Sungjong unable to stand anymore. He closed the door and clasped his own mouth, to surpress his silent sobs. What Sungyeol had told them this morning scared him.

And it wasn't long when they heard a loud thud only to see Woohyun lied unconscious on the floor.

"Woohyunie!" they quickly went to the smaller man to see him panted and his half-lidded eyes looked around him.

"Meds! Hoya, bring here his meds!" Sunggyu said as he cradled Woohyun's head on his laps.

"Breath slowly Woohyunie..breath slowly...we are here..." he rubbed Woohyun's chest gently. A second later, Hoya came followed by Sungjong behind him. Easily lifting and carry him up, Boohyun brought his little brother to a long couch.

"Hyunie...let's take the meds.. Okay?" Woohyun looked at him weakly and nodded. Right now, he couldn't care anymore. He let whatever they wanna do to him. 

 

 

 

Boohyun stared at his sleeping baby brother. Sunggyu had told him that Woohyun looked weaker days by days, and what Sungyeol told them about the fortune thingy. He doesn't want to believe it, but everything is clearly obvious. Sunggyu sat at one of the couch, while listening to something fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter