Day 18: Truth

Tic Toc
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungjong watched Woohyun's behavior intently. They stayed at home since the rain is quite heavy. The roads blocked and no one coming out from their own house. Dongwoo cooked something healthier, being helped by Hoya. Whereas Sunggyu is fixing the warmer, together with Myungsoo. 

"Sungjong! Open the door!" just in five minute, everyboy was shock to see Sungyeol carrying limp unconscious Namu. Sungjong rushed to Woohyun's bedroom and opened the door widely.

"Oh my god! Sungyeolie, what happened??" Sunggyu jumped down from the ladder, as Myungsoo quickly jogged towards the room.

"He suddenly collapsed when we were in the storage. I don' know..." Sungyeol said as he lied Woohyun's frail body onto the bed. 

"He looked so pale...hyung...all the road is block. What do we do?" Hoya said as he wiped away Woohyun's bang from his forehead. Sunggyu quickly dialed a number, apparently Woohyun's doctor.

"I'll take care of him..you guys, continue your work..it won't be too long right?" Sungjong said. They looked hesitant to move.

"Sungjong is right. Finish everything now...we don't want to cause any accident," Dongwoo said. So they doing what they did previously quickly, hoping to stay next to the fragile Namu. 

 

 

 

 

 

Boohyun freeze when he saw his girlfried is kissing with another guy in front of her house. The roads are blcked due to the heavy rain, so he walked with a lunchbox prepared. As soon as he arrived, the girl is in a man's embrace.

"Y-" the next scene halted his step. His girlfriend is kissing and laughing with the man. The innocent and motherly image shattered into pieces. He felt pang in his heart. The umbrella no longer protects him from the rain. 

"Op...oppa..." she gasped when Boohyun came closer to her. 

"Who is this?" he asked weakly, looking at the smirking man. 

"I'm her boyfriend..wait! You are Nam Woohyun's brother right?!" he said as he laughed out loud.

"Your younger brother needs to be teach one a while, bro..It is a good thing that you scolded him.."

"What do you mean?"

"Our buddy deserves his position in the group. But...yeah...your younger brother acting like a brat, hungry for attention..so our buddy couldn't get the position. It is not fair, ya know?"

"What is your relationship?" Boohyun asked, anger rising that he had to hold the basket tightly.

"Oppa, please...just go home...it's raining,"

"So everything was lie from the beginning? Since my bother knew, you made a story that he seduced you? Try to you and what so ever? Is it?" his voice started to rise.

"If only he didn't bothering her, telling her to change her life, nothing would happen. Told ya, he needed some lesson, intefering people's life..." he said. 

"And because of outside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter