Day 27: News

Tic Toc
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungyeol watched at Woohyun whose practising his line hardworkingly. Too hardworking that his left arm has IV drip tube connected to it. He refused anyone to come closer to him in the nap room. So Sungyeol just watched from afar.

"Sungyeol, do you think this is a good idea?" one of theur stylist asked him. 

"Why?"

"His costume all are bigger for him now. Even the supposedly tight tanktop. He also almost collapsed just now in the recording room. Are you guys sure he is fine?" she asked with full of curiosity. Sungyeol gulped hard and smiled awkwardly.

"We are here for him. Don't worry noona,"

"Yesterday, some reporters are asking us about Woohyunie. They said, you guys might have hiding something. That Woohyunie is under pressure, being abused, being bullied and whatsoever because they spotted bruises on his skin on their picture. Now tell me the truth. Did you guys hiding something? Because if it is true, you guys are creating a huge massive scandal.." she whispered to him, accidentally heard by Dongwoo who passed by. Sungyeol and Dongwoo looked at each other, as Sungyeol asked for Dongwoo's help.

"Everyone in the company knows what had happened to you guys before. Fights, quarells..is it still happened now? No, right? I thought you guys learnt your lesson already," she nagged them,like always. It was nothing new.

"No noona. Everything is fine now. No one is fighting anymore...past had passed," Dongwoo sighed and convinced her. She nodded and sighed in relief.

"It's good then. I will put your clothes for your performance tonight in the waiting room..." she patted both of their shoulders before she got up.

"Hyung, will Namu be okay tonight? What if something happen? Tonight's performance is live, most idols come..what if they ask?"

"Sungyeol ah, right now, Namu is trying his best as a singer. We, as his brothers, should help him. No matter what happen tonight, we will stay with him together. Okay?"

"Yes hyung. I just don't want hin tiring himself. Look at that. Need IV drip because he is dehydrated...for tonight show.." Sungyeol pouted a little, sadness clearly shown.

A little while later, Sunggyu went into the room and persuaded Woohyun to sleep. Knowing that it is better to look good tonight, he obeyed the leader and fell asleep while the leader hummed the song next to him.

 

 

 

 

 

The door opened in hurry when five young men rushed into the room. Woohyun gasped as soon Key hugged him from behind while he is preparing his make up.

"Woohyunie!" he turned around and saw Jonghyun and Minho cried like children. Onew is talking with Sunggyu and Myungsoo, whereas Taemin just looked at them sadly.

"When did you arrive? You didn't tell me..." Woohyun asked with smile. Usually, he would sulked or pouted, acting childishly. But seeing how different he is, Key couldn't help but to cup his cheeks.

"The show..are you really going to proceed? Can you handle it?" Jonghyun asked, held his hands tightly.

"What is wrong with everyone?" Woohyun asked them, frowning. Why does Shinee looked so concern about him?

"Why didn't you tell me, huh? Aigoo...our Woohyunie..." Minho pulled the smaller man into his embrace.

"Key..." Woohyun's eyes widen as he looked at his bestfriend. Key looked down and mumbled apology.

"Woohyun hyung, we saw the articles about your members bullied you, and there's bruises on your body as the evident," Taemin came forward, explaining the situation for his hyungs.

"We don't believe it, so we asked Key hyung. We are sorry hyung..." Taemin said carefully. He felt guilty, but in the same time, all of them thought the same thing. They should know too. Woohyun is not a stranger.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter