Day 1 : Sorry for being a jerk

Tic Toc
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They watched silently at the smaller man. He still has tube under his nose to help him breathing, and another wrapping his smaller body. The doctor told them that due to the accident, Woohyun's stomach injured badly and they have to do the surgery. One of his ribs broken and almost pierced his lungs. He lost too many blood that his skin almost turned pale blue. But miracle happened during the operation. Just after he declared the time of death, his patient is breathing again. Even his body doesn't seem that badly injured. Except bruises everywhere. He even thought that this patient of his had been fallen fromi the Heaven, or being taken care by God.

"How is he?" Jung hyung asked. He never left Woohyun's side, not even once. He warned the other INFINITE not to come any closer. 

"He is doing well today. He'll wake up soon. And..uhmm..may I speak with you sir? Privately, in my office..." the doctor looked troubled. Jung hyung nodded and left with the doctor to his office.

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo Woohyun's head lovingly. No one dare to come closer seeing how fragile Woohyun looked like right now. But Myungsoo felt sorry for neglecting him. He stepped forward  and took a seat next to the bed.

"Namu aa...it is me. Myungsoo.. Can you hear me?" He whispered, hand caressing Woohyun's pale cheeks. Myungsoo quickly wiped his tears, put on a fake smile.

"Thank you for fighting. Thank you for coming back to us," he took Woohyun's hand and put it closer to his cheek.

"Your hand is cold. Are you cold? I'll warm you...remember? When I first came into the dorm, you are the first person to greet me. We even cuddled together in a blanket when it was too cold. I miss the old time. I'm sorry for what I did to you these days..." he whispered, letting another tear to fall. He knows, he had neglected the older man. He even ignored him when the older tried to cheer him up. All because of his schedule. All because he was competing with other members. And seeing how selfless Woohyun is made him feel angry at the older. But he is wrong. What he is wrong.

Myungsoo freeze when a pair of eyes opened slowly. Woohyun looked around him and realized where he was. 49 days. He heard the voice as soon he looked at Myungsoo's face.

"Namu? Namu? Can you see me?" Myungsoo asked. Woohyun smiled and nodded once.

"Myungsoo ah...." he whispered softly, earning smile from the latter. 

"Hmmm..." Myungsoo grinned, pecked Woohyun's crown in tears.

"Sorry...I am really sorry..."

"It is okay..." Myungsoo felt ashamed at himself. He wanted to ask the older man when he hissed in pain. 

"Namu?"

"Nothing. Just uncomfortable...Myungsoo ah,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter