Chance

Tic Toc
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu looked at their broken frame of picture. It was hang on the wall securely at Woohyun's side. While he was reading his book, the frame fell and broken. Nervous, Sunggyu stared at the broken frame. 

 

 

(in the ambulance)

"His blood pressure dropping! "

"Heartbeat not stable!"

Woohyun stared at his own body being treated by the paramedics. He realized how fragile his body is. He looked at the girl next to him. The one who pulled him from his body just now. 

"Are you ready to go now?" she asked, holding his hand. Woohyun shook his head, tears theatened to fall.

"Where are you going to put me? Hell?" Woohyun asked. Seulbi frowned and looked at him in question.

"No. Why do you think so?"

"Because no one loves me. So I must be a bad guy. Bad guy goes to hell..." Woohyun whimpered. No one loves him..that sentence hurts him. 

"It is okay. But can I stay for a while?"

"Why?" Seulbi asked sadly. Woohyun then turned to look at his struggling body.

"I wanted to know for the last time .. Who loves me..."

 

 

 

 

Dongwoo rubbed his own chest. He was practicing his rap when suddenly he has this uneasiness feeling. He tried to ignore it but the feeling is getting stronger. So he put the paper back onto the desk, looking at his own reflection.

"Am I nervous or what?"

 

 

 

 

His body is being taken to the emergency room. Woohyun looked at himself nervously. Tubes everywhere around his petite body. The doctors and nurses are working hard to treat him. 

"No body is coming...." he whispered. Seulbi felt sorry towards him, patted his shoulder. It wasn't long until someone ran towards the room, as the other nurses held him.

"Woohyun-ah! Please God! Please save him!" Woohyun gasped at his manager hyung sudden cries. He watched as he tried to call some people, but none is answered.

"yahh! Where the heck are you people?! Our Woohyunie.. Our Woohyunie... God, please save him! Please God! Change with me! I am willing to!" the manager kneeled on the floor, looking helpless that Woohyun never saw.

"Hyung...I'm sorry..." Woohyun whispered. He wanted to touch his manager's shoulder, but right now, he is just like air. Suddenly, a man dressed in black appeared next to Seulbi.

"Sunbae? What is it? Why are you here?"

"What is your last wish?" he ignored the girl and kept staring at Woohyun.

"My last wish? I just want to hear people I love to love me. Nothing more than that. But it is not gonna happen...I am dead now," Woohyun said, smiled sadly.

"Yes, you are dead. But you are given another chance to fulfill your last wish.." 

"Really sunbae?? Why?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter