Day 11: First Snow

Tic Toc
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Goblin's OST - Ailee's " I will go to you like the first snow" comes along with this fic.. 

Woohyun woke up and realized where he was. He looked at his side and saw his mother is still sleeping on the chair next to the bed. Another tears fell as he stared at his mother's face. He is longing to see the face everyday, and he wished to see it everyday until the day he goes. His mother loves him. He knows that. He feels that. 

"Omma...I am sorry...I am really sorry..." he whispered, afraid to wake her up. He wanted to remember his mother's face vividly, clearly, as best as possible, while he still can.

"I caused trouble to our family. Soon, I am going to leave. Somewhere far away from here. I can't see you anymore..." he bit his lower lip, it is hurt to hold his sobs. But he has been doing this for more than a month..since the day he received the news. 

"It is not your fault, omma. It is no one's fault. Remember when Harabeoji said, there are people who were chosen by God in this life? I got chosen...I got chosen..It is no one's fault.." he broke down silently. It felt hurt to know that this second chance is too short for him, and the only thing he feels everyday is either pain or sadness.

"Baby..." he gasped when he was engulfed in a warm embrace. He looked up and saw his mother is staring at him with warm smile.

"My baby sure cry a lot, isn't he?" she sat next to him, still embraced her son lovingly. As she leant against the bed headboard, she caressed Woohyun's small back and pecked his temple several times. Woohyun finally calm down as he listened to his mother's heartbeat.

"When you were born, I was so worried. How are you going to grow up in our poor environment. It was hard to raise your brother at that time. I was afraid if I can't raise you well. Then I saw your eyes. That small eyes and cute smile. That chubby cheeks and small hands touched me. As if telling me, that you are eager to see your mother. My baby was a very good boy. And he is a good grown up man. Too good that Omma is worried, how are you going to live within our society.." she wiped Woohyun's tears, though she knew she can't stop it. Frown appeared as she felt Woohyun's feverish skin.

"You easily fall sick since you are very little. Unlike your big brother. But omma is so sorry, baby. Omma didn't take care of you that well. Omma am sorry baby," she pecked Woohyun's forehead for a longer time. 

"No omma..you are my best mother..." Woohyun shook his head and snuggled more in his mother's warmth. 

"Baby, no matter what happened, you are always my baby. I love you more than anything in this world. Know it?" she whispered. Woohyun nodded and let his mother wiped his tears.

"Aigoo...why do you cry so much. You still have fever. Lie down properly," she chuckled a little and nursed her son again. Woohyun stared at his mother until he calmed down. His eyes started to close when he heard someone ran into the roo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter