Day 40: Little Star Part II

Tic Toc
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Boohyun quickly get up when he heard something fell. The others were going home to change and have a bit of lunch, so he stayed with his little brothers. He looked at his wrist watch and it is 5 pm. Seems like he fell asleep for 2 hours already. A sound of something fell awoke him and gasped at the sight his baby brother on the floor.

"Woohyunie!" he leant forward and Woohyun suddenly vomitted on his shirt and floor. There's stain of blood. Realizing he can't stop, Boohyun quickly grab the small pile and placed it under Woohyun's chin. It took him a few minutes until he stopped. 

"I'll clean you," Boohyun said as he scooped his baby brother up, carrying him to the bathroom. He took off their tops and put it into a pile. Sitting on the covered toilet, he placed his brother to sit on his lap. Woohyunvs body was too weak and limp against him, so Boohyun quickly damped a small towel and wiped Woohyun's face and body. 

"Hyung..." Woohyun whimpered.

"Is it hurt? Where does it hurt?" Boohyun asked. He was shocked to see Woohyun suddenly broke down. 

"Woohyun ah. Hey..." Boohyun rubbed his back as Woohyun began to wail like a child. And the last time Woohyun wailed in his cry was when he was afraid being left alone when he was 15.

 

 

 

 

 

Boohyun patted Woohyun's back as the smaller is half lying on his body. Woohyun's small hand clutched on Boohyun's shirt as he listened to Boohyun's heartbeat. Just like a baby. Every heartbeat of Boohyun calmed him down. It took Boohyun half an hour just to persuade his sobbing baby brother, with Sungyeol and nurse's help. Sungyeol helped to wash the clothes in the laundry room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter