Day 12: White Lie

Tic Toc
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu looked pale as he sat at the living room alone. He was still trying to register everything that the doctor had told him yesterday, as well as Woohyun's promise. His mind in mess as he began to realize the real truth, the real secret. His heart began to ache and it felt hard to breath all of the sudden. His loud pant was heard by Myungsoo and Hoya when the younger men came back home from their schedule. The others are not around in the dorm, probably had their own fun outside.

"Oh? Hyung...I thought you're at hospital. Woohyun hyung haven't discharged yet?" Hoya asked as he looked around. The main dancer then jogged toward the bedroom, but only to find an empty room. Meanwhile, Myungsoo stood a bit further from Sunggyu. He was freeze and shocked at the leader. 

"Where is- Hyung? Are you okay?" he asked. He is worried at the sudden panic of the leader. Never once Sunggyu acted like that before.

"Hyung..." Myungsoo called him weakly, afraid to come closer. He is not that brave like Hoya. However, seeing Sunggyu's state, he had this feeling, it is not pleasant.

Sunggyu stopped in Hoya's embrace and looked at them, one by one before he broke down in tears. He hugged Hoya tightly as the latter is the closest with him right now. Usually, Hoya would pushed him away. But this time, he hugged the leader back.

"Hyung?? What happened? Why are you like this?" Hoya asked, only making Sunggyu sobbed harder, as he pulled Myungsoo closer. He needed all of the members right now. At this moment. His Woohyun. Their Woohyun. He needs everyone.

 

 

Last night...

"His cancer spreaded fast than we thought..faster before anyone can prepared...he has no much time left..make up everything with him before he is too late. For now, we can only lessen his pain. But the fact is that, you must get ready anytime. Usually, a patient in this state, in his state, has less than a month..."

 

Sunggyu opened the door. His previous sad and shock face quickly turned into a fake smile as he saw Woohyun is smiling at him. The sight made him realized how day by days, from now on, he'll lose the younger one. Woohyun is sitting on his bed with a small teddy bear in his hand. It must be Myungsoo's or Sungjong's, he thought. 

"My Woohyun looked pale..skinny..sick..sad..tired...hurt..My Woohyunie.." Sunggyu thought helplessly as he walked closer. 

"Why don't you go home hyung? You looked tired..." Woohyun told him. The younger is worried about the leader. Gyu hyung must be really tired, he told himself that when Sunggyu opened the door.

"I'm fine. Why don't you sleep more?"

"Can't sleep...Kibummie is going back to Japan now.. I wanted to see the flight. Though I impossibly know which one, but I can still hope it is that one," he giggled at himself's thought. Sunggyu didn't smile nor laugh, not even chuckling. He kept staring at Woohyun. He is very good in keeping a straight face most of the time. Tonight, he do hope he still can. Even he felt dying inside. Dying. No, that shouldn't be the word. 

"Hyung? Something on my face?" Woohyun asked as he touched his own cheeks. No more chubby cheeks, Sunggyu analyzed. Tired eyes, pale skin, pale lips. 

"What are you staring at?"

"Hyun ah..." Sunggyu leant closer and sat on the bed, confronted the younger. He took Woohyun's hand and held the smaller one.

"Promise hyung something...please..." he aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter