Chapter 9

Ex's and Oh's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The movie’s after party haven’t finished yet but Eunji got other plans so she fled the scene earlier. APINK  already left earlier so most of the guests left are with the other casts. She bid goodbye to her other cast members and directors, then went off to walk towards the parking area. Luckily, she will be driving tonight. She asked Hyunsoo to bring her car since she’s gonna be out for tonight. As she was walking, she received a message from Naeun to check Naver. And she did.

It’s my premiere and all they think about is Suho….typical bull

Just as she she was scrolling through the comments, Chanyeol called.

“Yah, where are you now?” 

“Wait. I’m coming” she said as she hurriedly walked towards her car and got the keys out her purse.

“You’re still not hitting the road aren’t you?” Chanyeol said on the other line.

Eunji went inside her car first and started the engine before answering this, “I will be up there in no time. Chill. Anyway, you got in already? Are the chicken all served? Are there too many people?” 

“Don’t worry. I got it all in control. Some of the foods I ordered haven’t arrived yet but the chicken’s here. Anyway, I’m here in their VIP room because there was just too many people outside. People are gonna suspect.” Chanyeol replied.

“Suspect what?” Eunji said while putting him on speakers and started hitting the road.

“That you’re cheating on Suho hyung with me. I can just imagine the articles already” Chanyeol teased.

Eunji snorted. “It would be better dating you than him, to be honest” 

Chanyeol was quiet for a second before saying, “Be careful what you wish for”

“Hey! Don’t you want to date me?!” Eunji teased.

“Hmmm. Should I date you instead Jung Eunji?” Chanyeol replied going along with Eunji’s jokes.

“Please date me juseyo, Chanyeol oppa” Eunji was teasing Chanyeol.

“Hmmmm. Let me think about it. The answer will be when you arrive here.” Chanyeol replied, obviously going along.

Eunji laughed before hanging up. She forgot how it felt like talking to Chanyeol. They understand each other’s jokes. That’s how they clicked and became really good friends. She missed him. They have cut ties after her break up with Suho. Of course, it would look bad hanging out with your Ex’s other member. It just seems wrong, she always thought but she realized who ing cares right? And this scheme with her and Suho again, actually reconnected her with Chanyeol so that’s an advantage. 

Eunji sped up towards the restaurant, containing her excitement to meet an old friend again. 

 

 

~~~

 

Suho went back to the studio, returned the phone to Sehun and grabbed his belongings. 

“I’m going out” he said to Chin.

The boys were confused.

“Where to?” Chin replied.

“To get some fresh air.” Suho replied cooly. “I need my car keys” Suho said to Chin.

“Actually, your car is not parked here at the company right n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter