Chapter 11

Ex's and Oh's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first reaction Eunji made to Chanyeol’s confession was to laugh it off.

“Hey, you’re drunk. Let me take you home.” Eunji said in a soothing voice while holding his shoulders.

Chanyeol shoved off the comforting hands off of his shoulders and looked at her intently. 

“Do you still not get it? I am the reason why you two broke up” he snapped once again.

Eunji went back to her seat and took a sip of her drink before answering him, Chanyeol is still looking at her.

After taking her sip, she looked at Chanyeol and said, “I don’t know why you’re suddenly taking responsibility for him but I won’t let you do this to yourself. Do not blame yourself when you’re not supposed to be part of his mess or my mess.”

“ Eunji, I’m telling you—“ 

“I won’t believe a thing unless you’re already sober” Eunji said with finality on her voice.

 Chanyeol, already annoyed with this denial coming from Eunji stood up took her by the arm and went outside the bar.

Once outside the bar, he let go of Eunji’s hand and faced her, asking “Did hyung not tell you anything?” 

Eunji, clearly not following this topic, shook her head.

Chanyeol can only facepalm.

“Why? What is it?” Eunji asked worriedly.

“Since you still think I am drunk, come with me” Chanyeol gripped her arm once again and led her to his car. 

“Wait, you know I have my car too right and you’re still apparently drunk so I get to drive you home.” Eunji said from his back, in turn holding his grip and taking the lead. Leading him to her car instead.

Once they’ve reached her car, she guided him in the passenger seat until he is finally settled. Then  she went to the driver’s seat and before starting the engine, she turned to look at Chanyeol who is drooping his eyes. And he says he is not drunk. 

“So where do I take you?” Eunji asked

“Let’s just go to a convenience store and let me eat a ramyun or something hot just so you would think I’m sober.” Chanyeol answered with eyes closed.

“But you’re clearly sleeping” Eunji protested.

“I’m not. I just can’t bear to look at you right now” Chanyeol replied.

Eunji sighed. She went to look at him and to the steering wheel. She is debating whether she should just hit the road and drop him off in a convenience store or send him off to his dorms. She chose none of the two. 

“Okay. Tell me anything” Eunji exhaled.

 

 

~~~

 

GENERAL

Jung Eunji out on a date with Suho after My Pet Ozzy’s Premiere

By oppaji  Wednesday, March 15, 2017   995,037   338,145   2,830

Suho may not have had attended his girlfriend, Jung Eunji’s movie premiere. But he made sure to see her and celebrate her success together with him. It was reported to us that Eunji didn’t attend the Cast after party and instead chose to spend the night with the boyfriend. How sweet. 

 

 

[+107, -11] MY OTP

[+56, -3] I like how they still try to keep their relationship lowkey when everyone already knows and for that matter also supporting them! It just shows how they are really humble and respects everyone! This is why I love these two!!

[+110, -23] Look how sweet Suho is! 

[+123, -45] They are really made for each other! I am proud that I ship these two!

[+13, -123] Have you seen those pictures of her and chanyeol on a car date the same day??????

[+225, -56] Heol. There are pictures of her and Chanyeol on car dates too! SUPPOSEDLY THEM. But the picture is too blurry so I dont think it wasnt them, besides she just went for a date with her boyfriend on that very same day. 

[+11, -56] YOU SHOULD ALSO MAKE AN ARTICLE ABOUT HER CHEATING ON SUHO WITH CHANYEOL!!!!!

 

 

~~~

“President Kim, the articles and pictures regarding them were already taken down”

Kim Young Min stole one last look on his Seoul City View before turning to the man talking.

“A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter