Chapter 12

Ex's and Oh's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

November 2016

"Hyung, are you okay?" 

Chanyeol was sitting in the couch, so lost in his thoughts. He didn't even notice Sehun aproached him bringing with him a plate of cookies.

"Huh?"

3 days had already passed since the President confronted him, more like threatened him, and he hasn't been himself ever since. 

"You've been awfully quiet and giddy these past few days. Anything bothering you hyung?" Sehun fished.

"Oh nothing. I'm just not in the mood for anything right now." Chanyeol casually answered. 

"You want some?" Sehun asked the older offering the cookies.

Chanyeol shook his head and Sehun just shrugged his shoulders off then went to sat beside Suho across them. 

Speaking of his problems, Suho was across him on his phone, smiling. It was very clear he was texting with Eunji. 

The leader had been through so much already, both physically and emotionally, he desereved to be with Eunji. He deserved to be happy. 

Eunji, on the other hand, was a dear friend of his. She deserved to be with Suho. She deserved to be happy.

They deserved to be together. 

And he is not, in any way, responsible for breaking them off. Ever.

And in that moment, he made up his mind. 

He stood up from the couch and started his way towards the door when the leader called after him.

"Where do you think you're going?" Suho asked.

"To save the world, hyung" he answered before leaving them.

Chanyeol went straight to the basement parking and aboarded his car. He had one destination and one thing to do in mind.

Upon arriving, let's just say, he wasn't welcomed with open arms by the President. His secretary even tried to stop him from entering but he couldn't be stopped, knowing he would no longer be an artist here soon enough.

"My, my, my, if it isn't the great Park Chanyeol" Kim Young Min laid back on his chair as he said this sarcastically.

"Do it." Chanyeol said these two words with conviction.

"Do what?" Kim Young Min asked playing along.

"Strip me off of my fame and everything you have given me, I don't give a " Chanyeol was now raising his voice.

The president looked at his artist intently, analyzing every single bit of what he said. He pressed his two hands together, thinking.

"You don't get to order me around, most especially if it involves the destruction of my two favorite persons." Chanyeol continued.

Kim Young Min smiled. He underestimated his artist. He thought Chanyeol would give in knowing his career is on the line but he was wrong. As much as he hated this rebel, he just couldn't let go of this great asset. 

Let's go with Plan B, the President thought.

This time, the President stood up and and leaned his body againts the table.

"I see the way you look at her" The president fired back.

Chanyeol's eyebrows creased after hearing this.

"Don't even try to deny it."

"What are you-"

"Then I would destroy her instead" Kim Young Min declared nonchalantly.

Chanyeol's eyes grew wider, unprepared by this comeback.

"You wouldnt dare" Chanyeol whispered in disbelief.

"I can, I may and I will" 

Chanyeol couldn't say anything to this.

"Don't worry, I'm giving you time to think about it. I just want those two off of each other by next week" the president said as he went back to his seat. 

"Until then, do not go storming in here. I won't tolerate this behavior next time." The president warned. "Now, off you go" 

Chanyeol was left with nothing but a more confused heart.

 

 

"Hyung we need to talk" Chanyeol spoke as soon as he approached the ever smiling Suho on his phone.

It was 3 days after Chanyeol was confronted by the President to break things off with the two love birds. He spent those 3 days thinking of any alibi and reason to break them off. Today, he finally has one.

Suho looked up and nonchalantly asked "Hmm?" 

"Hyung, I'm serious. Let's go outside." Chanyeol started for the door. He didn't need any vindication to know that the older wasn't following him. 

"Hyung!" he called out once again, his voice clearly mad.

Suho looked up to meet Chanyeol's gaze and when his eyes met his', he understood the depth of this conversation Chanyeol wanted to have with him. So, he stood up and shoved his phone on his pocket and went towards him.

"This better be good" Suho whispered upon opening the door with Chanyeol following behind.

 

 

"Are you kidding me?" Suho demanded once Chanyeol finished his speech about the president threatening him to be removed from the group but he took out the details as to why.

"Why would he do that? What did you do to anger him?" Suho demanded once again.

Just as Chanyeol was about to speak up, Suho went on again.

"Wait, are you dating nowadays? Did you get caught?" Suho asked as he covered his mouth the moment he asked.

"Hyung"

"Why?! Why are you not talking?!" Suho grunted. He was clearly in panic. The group had been through so many member changes and as a leader, he was not sure if he want to go through it again. 

"Hyung" Chanyeol called out to him once again. 

"What the hell did you do Park Chanyeol to anger the president? Did you, by any chance, pressure him into your american dream? You know this group had been through a lot already! This is not the time to be careless. You should know th-"

"Hyung me or Eunji?"

The question got Suho taken aback that he stopped from walking to and fro in panic. 

"What?" he nervously asked. 

"Me or Eunji?" Chanyeol repeated.

"Why would you ask that kind of question?"

"Just answer the damn question hyung!" Chanyeol demanded, his voice raising.

Suho looked around before answering. Making sure no one was there to witness the sudden outburst (or confession) of Chanyeol.

Suho exhaled as he stepped closer and put his arms into Chanyeol's shoulders.

"After all this time, being jealous of you because you're a lot closer to Eunji yet here you are confessing to me...." 

Suho wasn't even halfway to his speech, politely rejecting Chanyeol when the younger spoke.

"Hyung. I like women."

Suho let out a breath he didn't realize he'd been holding. "Then why are you making me choose between you and Eunji?" he muttered.

Chanyeol removed the older's arms from his shoulders and looked at him intently before answering "Hyung, for once, you need to chill and listen to me first"

Suho matched the younger's gaze and nodded his head. This was Chanyeol's cue to tell him the truth. 

"Hyung. You need to break up with Eunji" Chanyeol stated not realizing he stammered the whole time he said the sentence.

Suho was taken aback with this. "What are you talking about? What does this have to do with you being kicked out from the group?" Suho demanded.

"Hyung that's the thing. Break up with Eunji or have me taken away from the group" Chanyeol elaborated.

Suho looked at him for a good minute and turned to the wall at the side to kick it. "Did the CEO say that?" Suho fumed the moment he turned to look at the younger again.

Chanyeol can only nod.

"Why you?" Suho whispered.

It took Chanyeol a moment to understand what he meant but he realized the leader was confused as to why the president threatened him instead of going to the point of subject directly. He was confused as well at first and then later realized that the President found out about his feelings for Eunji. But he couldn't answer that way. He just couldn't. 

"You know how I strive really hard for my American Dream hyung. He found my weak spot. He's using it against me because he is that person! He is manipulative! Maybe this was how he dealt with our past members hyung!" Chanyeol cried out, words partly true.

Suho was still lost at his thoughts. He couldn't even bring up an answer to the fact that maybe this was how the president treated the other boys nor the fact that Chanyeol was near to being kicked out nor the fact that the president asked to let him break off things with Eunji. The president! President Kim Young Min! The president who has been a very influential person in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter