Chapter 13

Ex's and Oh's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that long and confusing night Eunji had with Suho and Chanyeol respectively, she didn't have the luxury of diving deeper into what happened that night, most especially the one she had with Chanyeol. Although she was all ears, Chanyeol fell asleep before he could say anything other than "I told hyung to break up with you". That was how far they've gone into their conversation because the latter dozed off. So much for saying he's sober. Eunji didn't have all the time on her hands as well since by the end of March, Eunji was set to join the cast of The Law of The Jungle in New Zealand. She became busy enough to dump her problems to the deepest pit of her mind and heart. 

Suho, on the other hand, became consistent with focusing on their comeback and to lead the whole group. Chanyeol's doing good these days and that's a good sign. He's keeping himself busy as well. The company has a bigger plan for this upcoming comeback that they have to be all hands on. Though, the comeback is still on the early weeks of July. They have much preparation to do. Suho also heard about Apink's upcoming comeback on June so he didn't bother to disturb Eunji at all. He's heard of her other projects as well. So, March went by in a blur with the two still no closure.

By the time April rolled by, their dating news died down mainly because the Republic of Korea has a new obsession now, the season 2 of Produce 101. However, Suho and Eunji already made a name for themselves. They will always be the royalty couple. That couple who everyone roots for. This means more endorsements and projects for both of them. Mostly, Eunji. She is yet to join the cast of JTBC's Crime Scene season 3. She also just started her first ever solo concert preparations which will be held by the first week of June. She also has a list of cf's to film next month as well. Beauty cf's to be exact. The moment has finally come for her to film one. She did hand acting before but now she's getting beauty cf's. Oh I've come a long way.

Another month rolled by with no public attention directed to the both of them. However, despite the absence of attention, Eunji and Suho managed to exchange messages. Asking the other how have they been. It was nothing but casual and friendly between the two exes. Suho asks about her schedules and reminded her always about her health after hearing that she was sick when she went to the jungle. Eunji didn't take this the wrong way and thanked him for even worrying about her. No one mentioned the talk they should be having. They're doing a pretty good job in being platonic with each other. 

By the end of May, Eunji was the busiest and her concert sold out that the company had to add 2 more days to the concert. By this time, the absence of Suho and Eunji's public display of affection didn't go unnoticed by the public. Everyone is demanding a picture or just an assurance that they are still together. Eunji's Ceci interview didn't even help when she said she was depressed last year. Everyone is confused as to how she was depressed when she was already secretly dating Suho by that time. (See article: Apink's Eunji talks about suffering from depression) Of course, they should not know that she was depressed because they actually broke up that time last year. 

Everyone's leaving mean comments saying the relationship is just a media play and there was no truth to the two. Netizens had been sending mean comments to the two agencie's site. The two CEO's had to do something. And the perfect time for the public display would surely be on Eunji's concert. Kim Young Min decided to let Suho guest on the concert however, Plan A has already decided their setlist and the guests. They just couldn't cancel and redo everything just because of the recent demand of the netizens. Plan A also reasoned out that Apink wouldn't even attend so why the hell would Suho? This is Eunji's night. But one should already know to never argue with the SM's president. He prioritizes business and the entertainment more than anything. So imagine the relief when Kim Young Min got the call that EXO is attending the Dream Concert same day as Eunji's concert. Looks like they would have to find another perfect moment for the two to meet again. 

Before Eunji's big day finally came, the night before her concert to be exact, after the general rehearsals. She felt like a nervous trainwreck. She wanted to drink. Her nerves won't calm. But she know she couldn't because if she would start drinking then she wouldn't be able to stop but one drink wont hurt right? So before she went upstairs to the dorms, she made sure to get something to drink on the convenience store just across the the dorms. She got himself a soju because why not.

Just as she was about to open the bottle, someone grabbed the drink from behind and drank it. She turned to look at the person who just destroyed her momentarily happiness.

Junmyeon

"What are you doing here?!" Eunji exclaimed making sure to lower her voice.

Suho only managed to wear a cap and a mask but despite the cover ups, people would certainly know it's him.

"I knew you would still resort to drinks when you're scared" Suho commented as he settled just beside Eunji on the stand.

"Who say's I'm scared?" Eunji retorted as she tried to get the bottle from Suho's hand.

"Not so fast Miss" Suho teased as he raised the bottle overhead.

Eunji just rolled his eyes. "You know what? I have no time for this. I"m going"

Eunji was just about to leave when Suho took ahold of her arms.

"Hey chill" Suho conceded.

Eunji once again turned to face him.

"Why are you here?" she demanded.

Suho sighed.

"Would you believe me if I say I just wanted to see you?"

"Oh please" Eunji rolled her eyes.

Suho chuckled. "I just wanted to check up on you and congratulate you personally for the 3 day sold out concert. I am proud of you. You can finally check this off from your bucketlist" Suho stated looking into her eyes.

This made Eunji smile. She once told Suho about this bucketlist that she set up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter