Chapter 3

Ex's and Oh's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GENERAL

[Breaking] Eunji and Suho's labels confirm the two are dating!

By oppaji  Wednesday, February 12, 2017   1,095,037   638,145   342,830

                                             

Shortly after media outlet Dispatch revealed several photos of EXO's Suho and Apink's Eunji captured on multiple dates, both sides have issued official statements regarding the two idols' relationship. 

 

Suho's label SM Entertainment relayed, "After seeing the news reports and asking Suho for confirmation, he delivered us the news that they have been best friends who eventually developed feelings for each other".

 

Eunji's label Plan A Entertainment also stated, "Eunji and Suho relied on each other during their tough times and began developing feelings, and are currently dating... Please watch over them warmly." 

 

Which means, say hello to another handsome and beautiful idol couple!

 

 

[+540, -12]      CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW COUPLE!!! PLEASE BE TOGTEHER FOREVER

[+989, -100]    The first ever Apink dating scandal but seems like the public has a positive respones just like Taeyang and Min Hyorin's issue before! Congrats!

[+789, -59]      WHEN THE COUPLE YOU HAVE BEEN SHIPPING SINCE 2013 IS FINALLY TOGETHER. BOOM. 

[+678, -56]      Somebody punch me please! I feel like i am living in a fanfiction world rather than reality! I AM THAT HAPPY! #EXOPINK 

[+324, -89]      My fellow EXO-L's support this couple! Please take care of our leader Eunji!

[+346, - 78]      RIP Chanji. RIP Surong. 

[+897, -234]     I'm so happy! But let us all give the both of them their much needed privacy! 

 

 

 

~~~


It has officially been a week since both companies released their confirmation and the issue doesn't seem to be dying down any sooner. If anything, the articles released have been increasing each day.    From best friends to lovers-- Let us all look back into Eunji and Suho's relationship     The fans have been digging up proofs of Eunji and Suho's relationship since 2014   Apink's Eunji has received flowers after First Win in Inkagayo!    Suho going to ISAC but not Eunji? Fans are devastated.   Apink's Eunji to guest on fellow member's Bomi WGM...talks about possible marriage with Suho?   Suho's drama, The Universe's star to air next week!    Apink's Eunji and EXO's Suho, the National Idol Couple of 2017     Even the most useless articles...     Suho was snapped buying coffee for Eunji?   Eunji wearing a ring from Suho     They are still trending in Naver and on whatever show they appear, everyone seems to be tuning in! Netizens are really taking this couple seriously! But the two people involved, are too frustrated. While they are the talk of the whole country, they haven't met since the MCountdown episode. Eunji is too busy promoting her song and Suho, preparing for comeback. No one has the guts to contact each other too. Why would they right? They are done for. Doesn't mean the public thinks they are dating, they should be seen together in public. You see, that's the perks of being an idol. You don't really owe the public something. That's what they thought.   Eunji has been pretty occupied with everything that she feels like she is just functioning like a robot. She has turned off her phone from the outside world, a.k.a articles about her. Hence, Suho and is not her priority right now. Heck, she even forgot about him and the scandal when Hyunsoo updated her about her schedule for the weekend.   And that's when she realized that the public is never contented and that indeed, they can control and make decisions for her. Sadly.       ~~~   "The pilot episode for your drama will be next week" Chin updated Suho.   "I know" Suho answered.   "You know, they will be having a premiere right?" Chin added.   Suho stopped what he was doing and turned to Chin. "What drama is going to have a red carpet premiere?! Wow, this drama must be so special."   "And you're bringing Eunji as your date." Chin said.   Suho's jaw dropped. "What?!"    That's when Suho realized, of course, it would really be unusual for a three episode drama to hold a premiere without any reason...and apparently, it's because of him and Eunji. Chin has been updating Suho about the articles on the internet and that wherever they go, they hit rooftop ratings. He is actually enjoying and is going with the flow. He loves the recognition because he thought he doesn't have to face Eunji again. But boy he was wrong.   "The premiere is on Sunday, 2 nights from now. The CEO arranged a dinner for you and Eunji later tonight to discuss the matter" Chin declared.    .    

~~~

Just as Eunji thought that he would be getting a rest tonight, Hyunsoo oppa just informed her about her supposedly "date" with Suho tonight. Great. Just great.

 

Of course, this also means going public. Their first ever public dinner date. Apparently, the company has everything planned out. Suho will drive to the restaurant and Eunji will be picked up from her apartment by the group's van and she will have to go out wearing mask, just to let the public think that they are still being humble about their relationship and wants to keep it private. Once they arrived at the restaurant they will have to go inside after 20 minutes interval. They want the public to think that they aren't being snapped when in all honestly, they have been giving information to the news ports that they are going out tonight so they can get a scoop and publish an article, probably later at midnight! VOILA! And they would be trending again and the companies will both be happy again. What a ed up industry. 

 

It was 6PM already and Eunji just finished a schedule. She's now on her way to the apartment to change and get into character- as Eunji who is gonna wear a jacket and mask and cap tonight because she will be meeting her boyfriend. As the week passed since the scandal, Eunji developed a neutral feeling towards Suho already. She is tired of crying. She won't be the clingy and still inlove ex girlfriend. She has to remind herself that she is not THAT kind of person. She will be stronger now. She is Jeong Eunji 2.0. 

 

While preparing, her eyes dart to the journal on her mattress. She won't lie, she has been going through the pages every night but her heart remains stone cold. She has to remind herself everytime that the Suho today is not the Suho whom she fell inlove with. She has to remind herself the pain she felt on that day... on November 2016...

 

"Junmyeon... how could you" she still remember the words she said to Suho on that day.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter