Chapter 8

Ex's and Oh's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho woke up from Sehun's annoying voice. He kept on calling his name until Eunji's face slowly faded away and became Sehun. He groaned. Was it all just a dream?

"Leave me alone! I want to sleep again!" He said as he covered his face with a pillow and faced the opposite side.

"Hyung, you have to practice with us now! Stop sulking already!" Sehun kept on blabbering.

Suho is debating whether that kiss was from his dream or did it really happen. He feels like he is going crazy, he doesn't even know what's reality from a dream anymore.

"Give me a break! I went home late last night" Suho reasoned out.

"Hyung,  are you out of your mind? When we arrived last night, you were already asleep! You have already taken the day off yesterday and  I only had 4 hours of sleep hyung! And here I am, up already!" Sehund demanded.

It was all just a dream. So the conversation of him and Sehun last night wasn't real,  he thought. He groaned one last time before getting out of bed. You know when you dream of something and it feels so real? Suho is in that kind of mentality state at the moment. They say you dream what your heart's desire. Does he really want her back? Does he?

He dressed up as quickly as possible since all the boys are up and ready. He tried to put up a strong face in front of the members because that is how leaders should act. They should put aside their feelings and focus more on the group's feelings as a whole. 

The boys, clearly know what's going on with Suho. Suho may not be vocal about it but it's really obvious from his face. Even in practice, he was too distracted. They wonder how when he broke up with Eunji he was never THIS sad. He still had his full attention on the group before but right now he is just too distracted. 

"Should we talk him out of it?" Chen suggested.

"I don't think we should. Let us just leave him be for the next few days but if it gets really out of hand, that is when we take action" Lay replied.

"After all, we all have our off days." Minseok chimed in. 

The boys all agreed and focused on practicing instead. Just like Suho, Chanyeol was also too quiet. When it really gets out of hand, he will take action, he thought.

 

~~~

 

Just as Suho is also busy with their upcoming comeback, so does Eunji with Apink. Today is her first official day back at the studio to practice with the girls. She is also busy promoting her movie in which she lend her voice. So she had no time to think about everything right now. It was a good thing that she didn't have to see Suho again after that drunken session because it would be too embarassing for her. Her phone, on the other hand, was indeed with Suho that night. Thankfully, Hyunsoo got it for her. So she never had to meet him again. 

She had been drunk with Suho before but there was no confessions to tell. That night, her heart was heavy and she hates to even think about the fact that she may have said something so cringey towards him. She remembered her mantra to be a new version of herself. And she's afraid she had failed it. 

As for her state of mind, she can't stop thinking about what her maknaes said about her, liking Suho still. I mean, truth be told, she still loves him. Wait. Did she by any chance blabber that to Suho. Ugh. I musy be crazy if I did!

"Unnie, you're making faces again" Hayoung commented bringing her back to reality.

Eunji cleared and smiled sheepishly at the Maknae. Hayoung just rolled her eyes, weirded out by her unnie.

"By the way unnie, I can't come to your premiere this weekend. I have another schedule" Naeun said to Eunji regarding her movie premiere, My Pet Ozzy.

"It's alright Sonna. The other 5 are going anyway" Eunji replied.

"Eunji-yah, I have WGM shooting" Bomi chimed in.

"Yah! Me or your husband?" Eunji joked.

"I would rather go with whichever gives me money" Bomi rebutted.

"Yah!" Eunji teased. 

"Anyway, is Suho coming?" Chorong asked.

"I wouldn't even let him." Eunji replied.

Chorong looked at Eunji to comment about this.

"Well, the presidents don't have anything to say to this so I guess it would be okay for him not to go there. Besides, EXO is busy for their comeback anyway. Pretty sure the crowd will understand." Hyunsoo answered.

"The issue is dying down now huh?" Eunji stated.

"Not really. Your shippers are just lurking" Namjoo commented.

 

~~~

Chanyeol

Eunji-ah

Eunji

Nugu?

Chanyeol

Your insurance company. Please pay your due bills.

Eunji

Please charge them to Park Chanyeol of EXO

Chanyeol

Eunji

What's up? Long time no talk.

Chanyeol

Yeah. 

Eunji

How dare you left me when my world was falling apart?!!!

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Chanyeol

Bro code. Sorry.

Eunji

Chanyeol

Wanna meet up?

Eunji

Yeah if I was dumb enough

Chanyeol

ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ 

Let's hang out soon! I have something to tell you and I will make it up to you!

Eunji

Oh right! I'm gonna send you tickets for my movie premiere. You MUST come or else we're really gonna be over. Friendship Over.

Chanyeol

What movie? And When is it?

Eunji

This!!!!

And it is on Saturday!

Chanyeol

Is hyung coming?

Eunji

As if I would invite him

Chanyeol

Rude

Eunji

Anyway, you should come or else, i'm gonna unfriend you in my life forever. Let's grab some dinner after too!

Chanyeol

Sounds fun! Can't wait to see you again!

Eunji

Me too! In our local chicken store in Myeongdong alright!!!

 

 

~~~

 

"Hyung who is that?" Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter